Cmon Chins up Gotta sing this at Fester road

TheBigTeam

Jambo Hud316

Hahaha I remember this being posted a few months back and it being touted for Fester Road....I agree a big drive should be made to get all Hearts fans going to sing this at the reptiles as loud and as long as possible.

Something ironic about greeks calling people gays:rolleyes:

Was thinking that myself.Still a belting song though.They ***** wont know what to do if we sing that to them.

It Should Defonately Be Sung At ER, Had Me In Stiches Watching That Video

Also The Hobo's Wouldnt Know What Hit Them Aswell

LeeBarclay94
Bouncy's eh? Isn't that a sure fire sign of hun(ish) tendancies:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I suppose eh!...Don't want to give rival fans any more reason to associate us wi they tramps!.

Looks good mind you and I'm guessing the weedgie vermin didn't invent fans bouncing so *** it.....lets go ****** mental at Easter Road and show the wee team how to do it!.

FTH & THE HUNS!

Guest S.U.S.S.

Build a bonfire

Build a bonfire

Put the hibees at the top

put the fat fin in the middle

And then burn the ferkin lot.

I agree!, that would be amazing!. Lets get right behind the boys as we always do at Fester Road and get that **** hole of a stand rocking!....Like these fans!:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cE5igx-lLsY

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bTkXpdRRgSw

if we done that 2nd one festaer road wouldd fall down what am gamw for but not UP FOr dying there if it does

Guest S.U.S.S.
if we done that 2nd one festaer road wouldd fall down what am gamw for but not UP FOr dying there if it does

Nothing to stop us mate, apart for the so called 'support' some of our supporters actually give, jesus, even cricket crowds can get rowdy!

Thanks god its away, that way its not just the "its on my season ticket" mob that will be there just fans that want to!

the stone rose

Would gladly join in and risk my life if there was a chance of destroying part of the San Giro! FTH :107years:

Archived