Easter Road

HMFC#1

Heard from a mate that there was guys on here talking of getting a banner made for easter road and there was also talk of maroon smoke bombs.

Cant see anything on the forums but think its a great idea as it would really create an atmosphere.

Heard from a mate that there was guys on here talking of getting a banner made for easter road and there was also talk of maroon smoke bombs.

Cant see anything on the forums but think its a great idea as it would really create an atmosphere.

And sore eyes and breathing problems....great stuff:cool:

Jambof3tornado

The maroon smoke bombs are a great way to get chucked out,they are dangerous and a good way to get banned from matches,please stand beside me when you throw it!!;)

On a side note,would a fragmentation grenade not be a better option for fester road???:rolleyes:

Love the smoke bombs but announcing it on a forum were the police and the club can see is pretty silly, que announcement on website about conduct!!

The Banner should simply read "4-4-2 please"

And sore eyes and breathing problems....great stuff:cool:

A new low point on Jambos Kickback. Unbelievable.

I'm surprised you never mentioned the fact that the smoke could stain your new jeans. :mw_rolleyes:

Love the smoke bombs but announcing it on a forum were the police and the club can see is pretty silly, que announcement on website about conduct!!

The Banner should simply read "4-4-2 please"

we tried that for 60 mins yesterday!!! ;)

I'm surprised you never mentioned the fact that the smoke could stain your new jeans. :mw_rolleyes:

What? could you decipher!

Agreed. These sort of folk should stick to Ikea on Saturdays.

They have a ball pit there.

:tumbleweed:

There's nothing big and nasty to hurt you in a ball pit. Or in Ikea.

Unless you drop a flat pack chest of drawers on your foot.

Archived