How Is It?

Gigolo-Aunt

When Hearts started the season well, it was Csaba is the man and doing a great job.

A few defeats and its Romanov GTF.

Why is it that the Korobocha (sp) threads come out when we are beat, but never appear when we win?

Answers:

A - because football fans are as fickle as ****.

B - JKB has an awful lot of drama queens and moaners.

When Hearts started the season well, it was Csaba is the man and doing a great job.

Why is it that the Korobocha (sp) threads come out when we are beat, but never appear when we win?

Cos folk think Csaba is getting nobbled, and outside influence is starting to creep in.

Has to, otherwise how did Juhohoho get a place on the bench.

ToadKiller Dog

Just the standard practice of the human reactionary nature ,the need to hit out at something and we have a good few targets ,On Internet forums you get a shed lot of manure posted but on occasion find a diamond or two of a post.

I find reason is not a strong factor on the Internet.

Why is it the the Korobocha (sp) threads come out when we are beat, but never appear when we win?

I agree.I don't really buy into the whole Romanov picks the team and Korabothcha comes across as someone that is quite happy to do nothing of any note and pick up a wage.On the Romanov angle why give young players like Glen 5 year deals and praise them and then dump him out of the team if it is indeed him that picks the team.I want Csab to do well and i hope he is the right man given time.But there is a nagging doubt in my mind right now that can't shake off what Lothar Matteaus said about him not being good enough to be a manager and only really an assistant.But i said last week that i thought that really any new manager deserves at least 2 rounds of fixture before properly being judged and i'll stick with that even though we might be well off the pace for Europe by then.Thats my view and i am happy to take pelters.

loveofthegame

Probably because we're ****e, nothing has changed from last season and nothing will change whilst Romanov is here.

I think it was the hope in all jambos that we were finally going to get it right.

For a little while it looked like this was going to happen under csaba.

Unfortunately it is now becoming apparent that the whole csaba experience. Is in fact only paper over the cracks.

Cos folk think Csaba is getting nobbled, and outside influence is starting to creep in.

You do not see these guys each day in training. Do you think managers only pick players from what they do on a saturday? Many other factors involved, possibly including interference, which we cannot prove and which, by the way, happens at many other clubs and was happening to an extent at Tynie before Romanov

Hearts have been up and down for years - for ever! And for many years now we've pretty much been the top wage-payers. We're in LESS debt than we have been for years too

Im not saying its all rosy, just that its so boring listening to the same shecht everytime we dont win

Guest Fabuloso

I've never hailed the new manager - even though he seems like a decent guy. Thousands of stay away fans would probably agree with that. Generally fans want to believe the good things (that's what fans do) even when the reality is overwhelmingly weighted to the contrary.

My prediction is that things will continue as they are. If we start doing well the owner will put a spanner in the works as he has done so often over the last three years. Next season we'll be down to around 10k average home game. Not great but sometimes you have to look back to look forward.

Jam Tarts 1874

Utter garbage! If Makela is someone Romanov wants in the team, why has Makela spent most of his career at Hearts completely out of the picture? Raise your game FFS!

I think most see Laszlo as an honest trier.

I think most see that Laszlo has his hands tied when it comes to certain players.

I think most see that the person tieing those hands is VR via AK/AC.

Hence, when we do okay, IMO Laszlo gets credit for succeeding DESPITE them, and when we lose the real culprits are identified.

Guest Fabuloso
You do not see these guys each day in training. Do you think managers only pick players from what they do on a saturday? Many other factors involved, possibly including interference, which we cannot prove and which, by the way, happens at many other clubs and was happening to an extent at Tynie before Romanov

Hearts have been up and down for years - for ever! And for many years now we've pretty much been the top wage-payers. We're in LESS debt than we have been for years too

Im not saying its all rosy, just that its so boring listening to the same shecht everytime we dont win

People keep going on about 'proof' and 'facts' and 'stats'. I think people are able enough to make informed opinions on the way things are run. We all know Rix left after telling the team he didn't pick it. Rix said it - does this make it 'fact'? Appreciate the glass-half-full attitude however many of us are past that point. Most some time ago..

Guest Fabuloso
Utter garbage! If Makela is someone Romanov wants in the team, why has Makela spent most of his career at Hearts completely out of the picture? Raise your game FFS!

Becaue he's not Lithuanian?

Jam Tarts 1874

Without Driver and someone like Obua, Hearts have no pace or invention up front. Csaba is unfortunate that these injuries have occurred and that he has no experienced replacements.

To me Csaba is spending too much time on tactics, formations etc etc, he needs to get back to basics and I also think that he needs to look at some of our better young players like Glen, Husband and Mackle as new attacking options.

I think Csaba has to appreciate that the fans will not accept a counter-attacking formation at home to a team like Kilmarnock. The atmosphere yesterday was awful and in my opinion stemmed from the less than adventurous team selection.

I also believe that Stewart has a very negative influence on his team mates when things are not going well. Yes, there are plenty of players in Hearts' jerseys who need a kick up the backside, but to have the inconsistant Stewart needling them for the whole game is not the answer, I'd bin him.

I think most see that Laszlo has his hands tied when it comes to certain players.

Hence, when we do okay, IMO Laszlo gets credit for succeeding DESPITE them, and when we lose the real culprits are identified.

Its pretty much the same squad which started the season so well. Why is it Angel and Koro only have an influence on things when it goes tits up?

How come Glen is nowhere near the first team when he played a lot at the end of last term? Koro was involved towards the end of last term.

Jam Tarts 1874
Becaue he's not Lithuanian?

Your reply does not make any sense! Go back to the post I replied to and have a think about it!

People keep going on about 'proof' and 'facts' and 'stats'. I think people are able enough to make informed opinions on the way things are run. We all know Rix left after telling the team he didn't pick it. Rix said it - does this make it 'fact'? Appreciate the glass-half-full attitude however many of us are past that point. Most some time ago..

I know what you're saying, but i think that was then and this is now. Fact is we've played pish two weeks in a row. End of, for me. If we continue to play pish, i reckon all that means is that we are pish

I'd be willing to bet Makela looks dangerous as a heartattack at training but Csaba knows he aint good enough outside the box to link play. Maybe thinking a good player to have on the bench.... bit like Boyd and guys like that. We know he aint got the quality, but hes what we've got. I cant think hes there due to VR.

Glen, Rapnik et al aint playing cos its not the time. Our team is so crying out for experience that it would possibly hinder any youngster we try to bleed just now, especially with the poison coming from the stands. We're having to make do with 'experienced' players who are 22, 23 as it is!

He can't get the credit and not take the flak when it's under the same circumstance. Then he'd never lose.

Jam Tarts 1874

So which players do you believe Csaba is being "forced" to play or leave out?

And give your reasons.

He can't get the credit and not take the flak when it's under the same circumstance. Then he'd never lose.

Top Av, and a great great live album.

Jam Tarts 1874

We all know that there has been a couple of occassions when Romanov has effectively named the team to prove a point to the manager of the day. However to say that Romanov always picks the team is obviously wrong, otherwise teams like the one that played in the notorious league cup tie at fester road would have been the norm rather than the exception.

Guest Fabuloso
Your reply does not make any sense! Go back to the post I replied to and have a think about it!

I've thought about it and I apologise.

Top Av, and a great great live album.

Cheers. It's terrific. I'm trying hopelessly to get the image as a t-shirt, it's no where to be found though. Think it would look rather good.

Cheers. It's terrific. I'm trying hopelessly to get the image as a t-shirt, it's no where to be found though. Think it would look rather good.

There is a site which is on my favorites at work which has it, if I remember, will send you a link to it.

:cool:

Its pretty much the same squad which started the season so well. Why is it Angel and Koro only have an influence on things when it goes tits up?

How come Glen is nowhere near the first team when he played a lot at the end of last term? Koro was involved towards the end of last term.

See my response on the other thread.

Guest Fabuloso
We all know that there has been a couple of occassions when Romanov has effectively named the team to prove a point to the manager of the day. However to say that Romanov always picks the team is obviously wrong, otherwise teams like the one that played in the notorious league cup tie at fester road would have been the norm rather than the exception.

In that case is it better to have an owner who, just occasionally, picks the team rather than all the time? Transparency would be a start. It's the fans who are being taken for a ride. I was at that game you mention and almost walked out before ko. That was just one of the last chances I gave VR!

try vistaprint.co.uk You can download an image onto a tshirt and its only about ?7 or something, including the Tshirt, which is decent enough quality

Happy to help any Smiths fan - How about a little game of Smiths/Mozza songs fit for Jambos.... i'll start with the obvious... Heaven knows im miserable now!!

So which players do you believe Csaba is being "forced" to play or leave out?

And give your reasons.

Okay dokey.

Karipidis is being forced to play because of EITHER, Hearts want to try to cash in on him in the summer or simply due to the AK/AC love of a defender in midfield. Both of these suggestions were reasons Ibrahim Tall and Jose Goncalves played.

Zaliukas is being forced to play as VR/AK/AC want a regular Kaunas presence.

Ksanavicius is continually involved due to him being Lithuanian and from FBK Kaunas.

Any player that misses out is not being forced out IMO, they are being left out simply as they do not exceed the above criteria

try vistaprint.co.uk You can download an image onto a tshirt and its only about ?7 or something, including the Tshirt, which is decent enough quality

Happy to help any Smiths fan - How about a little game of Smiths/Mozza songs fit for Jambos.... i'll start with the obvious... Heaven knows im miserable now!!

I know its Over.

;)

ok, fair point.

However Hearts have tried unsuccessfully to get rid of him. (in fact it's a bit similar to the Balde situation at Celtic) he's getting paid to much.

You tell me how Makela was on that bench yesterday. I guess it was to "showcase him" should we be a few goals ahead and there being no way he can cause any damage.

ok, fair point.

However Hearts have tried unsuccessfully to get rid of him. (in fact it's a bit similar to the Balde situation at Celtic) he's getting paid to much.

You tell me how Makela was on that bench yesterday. I guess it was to "showcase him" should we be a few goals ahead and there being no way he can cause any damage.

read #17 for my answer

For Nade, You're The One For Me Fatty*

*i dont actually think he's fat, but its a braw song!

read #17 for my answer

For Nade, You're The One For Me Fatty*

*i dont actually think he's fat, but its a braw song!

Don't worry about it, some girls are bigger than others.

There is a site which is on my favorites at work which has it, if I remember, will send you a link to it.

:cool:

Cheers lads. :)

After any defeat - 'Panic'.

'That joke isn't funny any more' - for our current situation.

And for the Hello Hello debate - 'William, it was really nothing'.

I know what you're saying, but i think that was then and this is now. Fact is we've played pish two weeks in a row. End of, for me. If we continue to play pish, i reckon all that means is that we are pish

I'd be willing to bet Makela looks dangerous as a heartattack at training but Csaba knows he aint good enough outside the box to link play. Maybe thinking a good player to have on the bench.... bit like Boyd and guys like that. We know he aint got the quality, but hes what we've got. I cant think hes there due to VR.

Glen, Rapnik et al aint playing cos its not the time. Our team is so crying out for experience that it would possibly hinder any youngster we try to bleed just now, especially with the poison coming from the stands. We're having to make do with 'experienced' players who are 22, 23 as it is!

Csaba's seen what Makela can do when he comes on from the bench, we all did in the Motherwell game

Cheers lads. :)

After any defeat - 'Panic'.

'That joke isn't funny any more' - for our current situation.

And for the Hello Hello debate - 'William, it was really nothing'.

wonderful! Do we still think Csaba is This Charming Man?? Im pretty sure i've seen a few of our players oscilate wildly too

rudi must stay
Probably because we're ****e, nothing has changed from last season and nothing will change whilst Romanov is here.

and will that still be your opinion if we win the derby? :P

Csaba's seen what Makela can do when he comes on from the bench, we all did in the Motherwell game

kinda my point. We dont want him near our half. Thats the kinda crap Boyd does too. Alls im saying is maybe he's a natural goalscorer at training and that unfluences Csaba. Aberdeen used Lovell to this effect reasonably well in recent seasons - hes nae player but knocked in a couple late on if i remember right

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Are fans not allowed to change opinions? Do we have to choose our stance and stick to it forever?

He started off well, he got the praise.

Mistakes are being made now all over the shop and fans are getting critical.

If I pay money to watch a game I'm certainly going to want to voice my opinion on it.

It's becoming more obvious by the game .... no make that by the day .... that he is nothing more than a glorified Stevie F®ail.

His Press Conferences may be a laugh, big fecking deal. Watching Mole struggle upfront and a defender struggle in midfield is definitely NOT funny.

Okay dokey.

Karipidis is being forced to play because of EITHER, Hearts want to try to cash in on him in the summer or simply due to the AK/AC love of a defender in midfield. Both of these suggestions were reasons Ibrahim Tall and Jose Goncalves played.

Zaliukas is being forced to play as VR/AK/AC want a regular Kaunas presence.

Ksanavicius is continually involved due to him being Lithuanian and from FBK Kaunas.

Any player that misses out is not being forced out IMO, they are being left out simply as they do not exceed the above criteria

Wouldn't disagree with any of that.

wonderful! Do we still think Csaba is This Charming Man?? Im pretty sure i've seen a few of our players oscilate wildly too

He certainly is a 'Charming man' but with our recent results, 'What difference does it make?'

Dragging it out a bit now.

Charlie-Brown

People don't have much perspective - Hearts have been up & down for years - Robbo & Levein & Colquhoun etc were/are legends but they too had horrific results & some poor seasons - twice in successive games at Love Street we lost 5-2 then 6-2 to feckin St Mirren - lost 6-0 away at Falkirk, frequently played to crowds of less than 10K at tynecastle & sometimes even as low as 6 or 7K for SPL matches.

3rd place is not our birthright - success has to be fought for and earned - sometimes we have better teams than at other times - fitba is never static.

We were better in the past, we were worse in the past, we are crap just now but we will be better again at some point in the not too distant future and we will also be crap again in the future.

Are fans not allowed to change opinions? Do we have to choose our stance and stick to it forever?

For sure.

My point was more to do with the fact that Koro/Angel get flack when we are beat, but get no praise when we win.

My other point was how Vlad gets blamed when we win, but the Vlad GTF threads appear after a bad result. Its pretty much the same squad of players which started the season so well. Also, the 442 which we all wanted so badly, stunk the hood up for 60 mins yesterday before it changed back to the 451.

As for Csaba's press chats, have always thought he is a press man's dream, but talks a hell of a load of ****e.

:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
For sure.

My point was more to do with the fact that Koro/Angel get flack when we are beat, but get no praise when we win.

My other point was how Vlad gets blamed when we win, but the Vlad GTF threads appear after a bad result. Its pretty much the same squad of players which started the season so well. Also, the 442 which we all wanted so badly, stunk the hood up for 60 mins yesterday before it changed back to the 451.

As for Csaba's press chats, have always thought he is a press man's dream, but talks a hell of a load of ****e.

Fair enough.

I would say we win games DESPITE Romanov and his faceless dodgy characters wandering about Ricarton.

I thought my Smiths reference was a goody! :(

Seems if it wasn't a famous single you don't get laughs!!!! ;)

He certainly is a 'Charming man' but with our recent results, 'What difference does it make?'

Dragging it out a bit now.

Aye, i think Mozza wrote an unreleased song call '****** The Hibs, The Junk-ridden Leith skanks". I've got it on bootleg somewhere

I would say we win games DESPITE Romanov and his faceless dodgy characters wandering about Ricarton.

Maybe, but its not really fair to single them out when things go boobies up and let Csaba get the praise when we win.

If Csaba wants to play the "together" game, its a team effort when things go up or down.

Hehehehehehehehe

Quality.

Sorry big man, missed it!! As Anthony said to Cleopatra...

What about Death of a Disco Dancer for Elliot? Pretty happy wi that!

Carl Spackler

1 - We haven't even played the first quarter of the season.

2 - Csaba came in at the 11th hour and is playing mostly with a team that was given to him not a team that he built.

3 - We are playing better than we did last season.

4 - Driver is injured.

People should chill out. I cannie be bothered with all this moaning and rumour ****ering as soon as something doesn't go our way. If you are a Jambo and coming out with this s^%t then go to the doctor for some Prozac. If you are a Hibee on the wind-up away and f^%k off this board.

If you want to have a go at somebody then look at players that aren't performing. Kingston has been lambasted this season quite rightly for lazy performances but yesterday he was great. Jamie Mole was good for a couple of games earlier in the season but yesterday won next to nothing put near him. These likes of these guys that need to put the perfomances in consistantly and should be told so.

As for the management IMO Mole and Tullberg (Mole especially) should have been hooked at least half an hour earlier than they were but that's only my opinion. I don't see evidence that Csaba is being knobbled and even making this suggestion just weakens us.

We are playing Hibs in a fortnight and as a support are simply playing into the Vermin's hands. Get behind your team.

shaun.lawson

Because Romanov's been here far too long, proved far too untrustworthy, and has done far too much damage to deserve any benefit of the doubt. Whereas Csaba is at least doing his best, and has only been here five minutes anyway!

Archived