I want to see us build the game.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo: "We lacked confidence and we stopped playing short passes.

"We played too many long balls, which is always very nice for opponents. I want to see us build the game.

"I am disappointed and angry but I won't criticise my team. At the moment I must protect my team." :eek:

Why did we lack confidence , why is the belief going down the toilet, so he will not criticise the team , FFS they deserve a right talking too and for protecting the team , well is that not giving them licence to play like that again, too many players did not perform and at home against a Killie side who were struggling is a worrying indicator that the spin he comes out with is showing its true colours.:mad:

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo: "We lacked confidence and we stopped playing short passes.

"We played too many long balls, which is always very nice for opponents. I want to see us build the game.

"I am disappointed and angry but I won't criticise my team. At the moment I must protect my team." :eek:

Why did we lack confidence , why is the belief going down the toilet, so he will not criticise the team , FFS they deserve a right talking too and for protecting the team , well is that not giving them licence to play like that again, too many players did not perform and at home against a Killie side who were struggling is a worrying indicator that the spin he comes out with is showing its true colours.:mad:

When we were winning and keeping possession half the folk on this board were not happy.Now we are hoofing it and getting beat they are still not happy.Give me possession football any day of the week.What i did not get yesterday was when Ksna and Nade came on,Nade was never in the middle always drifted out wide and Ksana was the guy in the box getting high balls pumped into him.The guy is about 4ft high for **** sake.

Laszlo was a joke yesterday just as he was in the United game. Hiding in the dugout when things were going against the team.

Where were the histrionics in the last 2 games? The clowning disappeared after he got criticised in the Daily Record.

He was totally embarassed by Levein outthinking him at Tannadice - and totally embarassed by JJ yesterday. What we could do with either of those managers coming back to Tynecastle. From his quotes his lack of understanding of Scottish football is obvious. 4 scraped wins which could have gone the other way playing his short passing football. And then the proper SPL managers wake up. Press on the midfield/defence and shut down Stewart. And Laszlo had no response whatsoever.

Laszlo was a joke yesterday just as he was in the United game. Hiding in the dugout when things were going against the team.

Where were the histrionics in the last 2 games? The clowning disappeared after he got criticised in the Daily Record.

He was totally embarassed by Levein outthinking him at Tannadice - and totally embarassed by JJ yesterday. What we could do with either of those managers coming back to Tynecastle.

Yet JJ was totally written off as a has been by many on here when linked with the job by the papers in the summer.

Yet JJ was totally written off as a has been by many on here when linked with the job by the papers in the summer.

My choice for manager was either John Hughes, Mark McGhee and latterly when McGhee turned us down a team of JJ/Pressley/Locke.

After last week's demolition I would be happy to see CL back to replace CL.

We are likely to be stuck with Laszlo though - remember him making sure that he got a 3 year full deal compensation clause ...

My choice for manager was either John Hughes, Mark McGhee and latterly when McGhee turned us down a team of JJ/Pressley/Locke.

After last week's demolition I would be happy to see CL back to replace CL.

We are likely to be stuck with Laszlo though - remember him making sure that he got a 3 year full deal compensation clause ...

CL and JJ were always my top choices.As for Csaba i'll still give him time but if it does not work out for him here i think we already know the next guy will be the Lithuania manager.

Archived