Predictions for the Hobos then...

Meeko

chester copperpot
Oops forgot to give my prediction. 1-1.

Hibs nil.

No idea what we will get though.

portobellojambo1
Oops forgot to give my prediction. 1-1.

Debry games are different to all other games, and difficult to predict, but after what I have watched at Tannadice last week and Tynecastle yesterday I would be happy with a 1-1 draw at Easter Road. Much prefer a win, but I just cannot see who is going to bag the goals for us.

In my opinon we will probably steal another derby victory because of the fact that you need to field a goal keeper to have any chance of winning a football match.

Thankfully the hobbos have not realised how important this position is so I think we will win 1 v 0 thanks to another horriic goalkeepeing blunder.

In my opinon we will probably steal another derby victory because of the fact that you need to field a goal keeper to have any chance of winning a football match.

Thankfully the hobbos have not realised how important this position is so I think we will win 1 v 0 thanks to another horriic goalkeepeing blunder.

Makalamby got MOM yesterday again and has been in top form the last few times I've seen him play. But you just keep clinging to the hope he's gonna cost us the game.

Makalamby got MOM yesterday again and has been in top form the last few times I've seen him play. But you just keep clinging to the hope he's gonna cost us the game.

We don't need to cling onto anything apart from giving you lot the worst derby record in Europe.Thanks for trying to flatter yourselves again though.:107years:

That's guaranteed that Riordan'll score! Problem is, who's going to score for us!? I noticed yesterday that Hibs were playing a 4-3-3 formation, if they play that again, what chance do we have with our usual crappy formations!? Sadly, but not unexpectedly, i see those scroats winning quite comfortably! I really hope i'm wrong though. The OP asked for predictions? 2-1 to Hibs (god that was painful to type!!)

I'm going to file your post for after the game, Kalamity WILL cost you the game you can count on that, 1-2 to HMFC with ratboy for the hobnobs and Tullberg & Miko for us, we are mince but never as bad as you lot but as usual you keep on believing all the cr ap havered down san giro way :P

Sorry to say it, probably get pelters, but I've got a horrible feeling rat boy will score

I'm sadly in agreement with you... I can see us getting turned over at ER with Stewart gettin sent off for losin it!

We have absolutely no goal threat in our sorry bunch o players! Tullberg looks another dud... sweet F all movement off the ball and no pace whatsoever!

If we can't beet Killie at home or Falkirk away and get turned over by Dundee Utd... hibs will have us for sure... and then we have the tic to look forward to... fuc me I need a drink!

Sorry to be so pessimistic lads... but after watchin that pesh yesterday it's obvious that Csaba is not the man to transform this club... he is out of his depth and the players are definately not on his wavelength.

We are in a sorry sorry state AGAIN!:sad:

I can see us playing hibs 5 times this season.

I can see us winning 3.

Hibs 0 - 1 Hearts (19th Oct)

Hearts 2 - 1 Hibs (3rd Jan)

Hibs 0 - 3 Hearts (7th Mar - Scottish Cup QF - Easter Road)

Hibs 1 -0 Hearts (14th Mar)

Hearts 2 - 2 Hibs (post split)

Destruction Derby

I fancy us to sneak it 2-1, No idea who the scorers will be but recogn we will totally destroy them in midfield as our 4-5-1 will easy dominate 4-3-3. Mikey Stewart will play his Heart out and Kingston will also have a good game after his goal yesterday.

I cannot predict this game.

It's gonna be an interesting game! Specially with that Ned back at Fester Road.

shaun.lawson

On the time honoured basis that, whenever Hibs are favoured to win the derby, I honestly think we could field eleven maroon traffic cones and the cones would still sneak a fluky 1-0 win, I shall go with:

Hibernian 0 (Riordan missed pen) Heart of Midlothian 1 (Stewart 63)

I can see us playing hibs 5 times this season.

I can see us winning 3.

Hibs 0 - 1 Hearts (19th Oct)

Hearts 2 - 1 Hibs (3rd Jan)

Hibs 0 - 3 Hearts (7th Mar - Scottish Cup QF - Easter Road)

Hibs 1 -0 Hearts (14th Mar)

Hearts 2 - 2 Hibs (post split)

19th oct 0-0

3rd jan 0-0

14th march 0-0

bottom 6 derby 0-0

Hearts will score with a rebound of Robbo as he sits in the stands

haha thats great!

that not classed as a throw in/corner/goal kick depending on wher the ball goes out? :(

with the derby, the form book goes out the window as we all know, but i fear we will be on the wrong end of this scoreline. my guts tell me they're due to give us a humping, but i sincerely hope i'm wrong

Green Giants

Given the size of Robbo these days, he could still be in the stands and playing an active part in the game!

Given the size of Robbo these days, he could still be in the stands and playing an active part in the game!

robbo and nade imagine goals per stone?

Destruction Derby

Thats all the amount off your numpty defenders he has in his back pocket from the roastings he gave you'se.

Piece Out..............................27

scottish_chicP

I am not confident at all. I would love to be proved very wrong but I reckon we will get beat :(

marshallschunkychicken

I'm not confident in the slightest.

To quote Star Wars - 'I've got a very bad feeling about this...'

hearts are stronger in midfield

hibs are stronger upfront

not seen enough of kello to make goalkeeping assumptions(though he was at fault for killies 1st)

defences are fairly even.

Think hibs will win 2-1 but complacency usually means hibs losing this type.

who knows, tis a derby

hearts are stronger in midfield

hibs are stronger upfront

not seen enough of kello to make goalkeeping assumptions(though he was at fault for killies 1st)

defences are fairly even.

Think hibs will win 2-1 but complacency usually means hibs losing this type.

who knows, tis a derby

Spartans are stronger up front than Hearts.

Hibs have 2 players who can get goals - Fletcher & Riordan. We have no-one.

Spartans are stronger up front than Hearts.

Hibs have 2 players who can get goals - Fletcher & Riordan. We have no-one.

and nish...

kingston and mikolounas(sp) are capable of getting goals, so i would say pretty much the whole derby rests on the hearts midfield. If they can control the game against a weak hibs midfield hearts can win. If not i expect hibs to win by 2 or 3

Hobos 0-3 Hearts, Mole Hat-trick!! Too Far???? :P

Hopefully, we'll keep a clean sheet...Cannae see it, Ratboys a Nap for 1st goal, I'm going for a hopeful 1-1.

Archived