Are we good?

H.A.N.S

Are we a good team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are we a good team?

Personally I think we are dire. This rubbish won't be near third. Far too much substandard dross.

Guest jambomickey
Personally I think we are dire. This rubbish won't be near third. Far too much substandard dross.

look at the players we've sold and replaced them with dross! romanov has fecked us about big style

look at the players we've sold and replaced them with dross! romanov has fecked us about big style

Start with Roman Bednar whom Romanov had no time for as Burley signed him. We could have used his goals over the last two seasons. Amazing really what can happen with competent coaching and management, something we have neither off at the present time. But we do have a five year plan, I just hope it gets going soon as we are just about out of time.

Are you a breast who revels in a Hearts defeat? I think I'll pass.

Still felt the need to make your presence felt on the thread but :rolleyes:

chester copperpot

I think we have average players.

Some good one's, some very poor one's.

In no other team in Scotland is the coach made to play the poor one's. I think this may be happening at our club.

Pity.

Think we'll make top 6, have no other thoughts than that.

Are we good? I don't think so, but based on the standard of the SPL we are probably as good as any of the other non OF teams. Its early days but nearly if not every team has had their bad runs, unfortunately I don't think its a good run that will get you anywhere I think its just less bad runs than the others.

Nucky Thompson
Are we good? I don't think so, but based on the standard of the SPL we are probably as good as any of the other non OF teams. Its early days but nearly if not every team has had their bad runs, unfortunately I don't think its a good run that will get you anywhere I think its just less bad runs than the others.
You're the most sensible guy on here bob.

rudi must stay

In no other team in Scotland is the coach made to play the poor one's. I think this may be happening at our club.

Pity.

don't think he's made to play them at all. They are the best we have. We should have signed far more players in the summer

chester copperpot
don't think he's made to play them at all. They are the best we have. We should have signed far more players in the summer

I agree with all of what you said mate, espec the JKB name! ;)

Wish Vlad has just told us his intentions from the start then we could've set the bar at that level. He came in after us having years in the doldrums and massive debt and promised us the earth.

Still, we got a Scottish Cup win out of it (Just).

We're average to decent, thats why I wont answer the poll, no offence to the OP.

• 2 months later...

This is the last thread, I will be dredging up today, just wondered what the response to HANS poll would be today???

This is the last thread, I will be dredging up today, just wondered what the response to HANS poll would be today???

Just about to say that there seems to be alot of "dredging" going on today!

Maybe when other managers and pundits kept saying Hearts had a good squad all last season that they were actually telling the truth instead of playing mind games? It shows with proper guidance, a manager with good knowledge and input and also the ability to nurture young players the team is now showing it`s true colours.

Long way to go yet but the signs of late are good.

I dont think we are that bad, we just need a striker that can score goals, because we are making the chances.

We have dropped a couple of points this season because we cant put the ball in the back of the net eventho we have had the lions share of the possesion.

I'm just going to answer the exact question the OP asked

Are we a good 'team' to which the answer is yes, do we have good players? on the whole they are decent but wouldn't label many of them good. Bruno, Berra & Driver being the stand outs.

However, thanks to Csaba he has brought them together to make a team where 3rd is a real possibility which was unimaginable at the beginning of the season.

So I think we should try and enjoy it while it lasts rather than be like the OP and try to pick out negatives

are we good?

maybe, are we dire, No. we're better than most of the teams in the league, would some fans prefer to be in Murderwells or ICT position?

happy with the progress so far, and thats without a recognised goalscorer, pass marks for Csaba and the team from me :xmasgrin:

Thank you Csaba

for restoring my pride, faith and hope in and for Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

See you all on Saturday.

Ooooooooo look at me,im controversial:xmaseye:

To answer the op's question;

"are we a good team"?

I think we are a good team.

We may not be playing spectacular football but we are without a shadow of a doubt playing as a team, and that has to be good.

Who should we sign for you?

Is this thread sponsored by hoofballfc.net?

We are joint 3rd in the league, on an unbeaten run to match Burley's, and just returned from Glasgow after not just turning up but outfighting, outplaying and dominating the match - something we have not done in ages.

We also, imo, played some good entertaining football in the process.

Perhaps you might find another sport or hobby easier to understand and, ergo, more fulfilling?

We are joint 3rd in the league, on an unbeaten run to match Burley's, and just returned from Glasgow after not just turning up but outfighting, outplaying and dominating the match - something we have not done in ages.

Perhaps you might find another sport or hobby easier to understand and, ergo, more fulfilling?

I don't think you've noticed when he posted that.

:)

you only think he hasn't noticed ?

Anyway can I have another vote. :xmastongue:

Seriously, what is the point of you continually dredging up old threads?

It's getting really tiresome.

Aye fair enuff, thought it was a typical attention seeking post from the OP and never noticed the date. Sentiment still stands, tho. ;)

we are certainly not any worse than the rest of the teams in the spl, our team is average but at least we seem to be getting some results with this team..i for one am looking forward to a clearout in january,this team has been together to long and achiieved too little.rite now they are keeping us ticking over but we def need a 2-3 out and 2-3 in(not counting the 4-5 wasters on the bench or reserves that need punted)

well said Gizmo! most points covered there. if we can keep most of our best players add a striker or 2 i'd be more than happy

Personally, I think you are a man of limited intelligence who wants to make a splash in a small pond. We are as good as our results in our particular environment (the SPL), but that is all we can hope for. Only if we make it to Europe will we know if we have progressed in that arena.

Of course, there are many other posters on here who write polarised pish.:"We are the worst"; "We are the best". Yawn, yawn.

And my guess is that many of these keyboard philosophers never see the team outside of Edinburgh. (Makes them substandard fans in my opinion!).

Makween thinks that it's easy to have a go at people months after the event for things which they said which rang true at the time.

Makween thinks that we're playing well at the moment, but were playing terribly when this was posted. Makween thinks that there's still a long way to go, and we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

Snake Plissken
Makween thinks that it's easy to have a go at people months after the event for things which they said which rang true at the time.

Makween thinks that we're playing well at the moment, but were playing terribly when this was posted. Makween thinks that there's still a long way to go, and we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

davies1412_92320a.jpg

:xmascrazy:

But you make a good point.

It is still early in the season and we're probably only a bad run from seeing another cluster of negative threads again.

Correct. We were dire. Remember the second game of this 6 match unbeaten run? At home to Hamilton. Boo's ringing round the stadium?

It is not how you play that makes us beautiful, it is winning that makes us beautiful... :xmasoh:

Personally, I think you are a man of limited intelligence who wants to make a splash in a small pond. We are as good as our results in our particular environment (the SPL), but that is all we can hope for. Only if we make it to Europe will we know if we have progressed in that arena.

Of course, there are many other posters on here who write polarised pish.:"We are the worst"; "We are the best". Yawn, yawn.

And my guess is that many of these keyboard philosophers never see the team outside of Edinburgh. (Makes them substandard fans in my opinion!).

What a tiresome individual.

Drylaw Hearts

Oh dear.

:rofl:

Yawn, you're the greatest fan in the world, let us all bow down and clean your feet

get a grip

I thought we were crap after we lost to Celtic and good from the six games since then.

Buffalo Bill

I'm sorry I voted yes, because this is a Hearts forum I thought you meant Hearts.

Who is us by the way?

We have the makings of a good team - and providing that we do not lose too many quality players in January, and recruit a few decent players in the window, maybe we may just be at the start of something good.

Why don't you move to Spain and support some classy team like Real Madrid.

alwaysthereinspirit

Pity.

I need to ask. I dont get to see many games so I cant always make an unbiased oppinion on my team.

Who in your eyes are the "very" poor ones?

Who would step in for them?

winston churchill
Why don't you move to Spain and support some classy team like Real Madrid.

or england and watch the great sir tony of lochends WBA.

Archived