Well Done Killie

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Lets be honest,they were by far the better team today.

Playing away from home Killie played to win the game,not that they should be awarded any prizes for trying to win a Football Match,but Hearts i'm afraid played without any passion or commitment to the jersey.

The wages thing is an easy escape route and if that was the case i would be absolutely disgusted in all the players used today,but its simply a case of they are all a bunch of average players who are trying their best(maybe)

Even the crowd was very quiet straight from the off and the team didnt help matters,infact it was the worst atmosphere at Tynie for ages.

Basically its a bunch of average players NOT trying their best.

Ive always said VMG.

Usually have pie n bov at half time but only lasted 10mins this time.

Guest jambomickey

Playing away from home Killie played to win the game,not that they should be awarded any prizes for trying to win a Football Match,but Hearts i'm afraid played without any passion or commitment to the jersey.

The wages thing is an easy escape route and if that was the case i would be absolutely disgusted in all the players used today,but its simply a case of they are all a bunch of average players who are trying their best(maybe)

Even the crowd was very quiet straight from the off and the team didnt help matters,infact it was the worst atmosphere at Tynie for ages.

Ive always said VMG.

beat it

Clerry Jambo

Ive always said VMG.

Bigis, welcome back to the JKB and what has been highlighted is FACT!

maroonlegions

Ive always said VMG.

Usually have pie:eek: n bov at half time but only lasted 10mins this time.

TOILETS BUSY WERE THEY.:107years:

milk it will it lasts :hobofish: for the pain of a defeat from Kilie can not ever be compared to the embarrassment of :107years: of bottling it.:107years::107years:;)

chester copperpot
yes JJ is the man.

Killie sounded the better team from the radio (in sick bed :sad:)

So for that reason, I guess they deserved their win.

Malinga the Swinga

Jeffries and especially BB are a joke with their constant moaning and if they were not allowed back, I wouldn't mind. They kicked their way through the game,and a stronger ref could have seen at least 2 red cards for constant fouling throughout the game, but there again, they are good honest pros ao it's ok.

The constant love in with them drives me up the wall, they aren't our managers, we have no connection with them and their supporters are a joke.

bigis semiauskas
Jeffries and especially BB are a joke with their constant moaning and if they were not allowed back, I wouldn't mind. They kicked their way through the game,and a stronger ref could have seen at least 2 red cards for constant fouling throughout the game, but there again, they are good honest pros ao it's ok.

The constant love in with them drives me up the wall, they aren't our managers, we have no connection with them and their supporters are a joke.

The team that gets humped always blames the ref,c'mon mate get over it we were gubbed cos we were mince ,

simple as.

Malinga the Swinga
The team that gets humped always blames the ref,c'mon mate get over it we were gubbed cos we were mince ,

simple as.

Team didn't get humped, we lost a scrappy game 2-1 againsta n equally poor team. What I am saying is that they had 6 yellow cards, and if the ref had booked those early in the game who he should have, including Sammon, Hearts could have ended up playing against 10 or 9 men in second half. Please tell me that you were at game, and if so, does Sammon ever look at the ball when he jumps with a leading arm. He constantly fould and was allowed to do so with a ref who just didn't care.

ToadKiller Dog
Team didn't get humped, we lost a scrappy game 2-1 againsta n equally poor team. What I am saying is that they had 6 yellow cards, and if the ref had booked those early in the game who he should have, including Sammon, Hearts could have ended up playing against 10 or 9 men in second half. Please tell me that you were at game, and if so, does Sammon ever look at the ball when he jumps with a leading arm. He constantly fould and was allowed to do so with a ref who just didn't care.

Thats what i thought also a scrappy pretty poor quality game ,was anybody s game in reality they took there chance we missed ours ,nothing much else to say ,but the hysterics on here are the expected ,we are at the the moment an average team in a mediocre league bereft of any real leadership or experience on the pitch with that we may not loose the stupid goal we loose every game .

Benny Factor

If there was any justice in the world.... BOTH teams would have ended up with zero points from today's game if possible.... it was THAT bad.

bigis semiauskas

Yes i was at game,what i'm getting at is even if it was us who scored the late winner,i would still come away from the game thinking we were absolute Tom,

it wouldnt hide the fact.

Archived