Riordan

Rawrrrrrrr

anyone else have a bad feeling he is going to rip our defence a new arsehole in 2 weeks?

Definitly not looking a good decision not to push the boat out of him as he seems to be regaining his form quickly to our biggest rivals benefit

You sound like an imposter to me.......... there is no way he would have pulled on the maroon jersey he would have prefered to keep picking up a pay packet at celtic. We have problems but he was most certainly not the answer.

anyone else have a bad feeling he is going to rip our defence a new arsehole in 2 weeks?

Definitly not looking a good decision not to push the boat out of him as he seems to be regaining his form quickly to our biggest rivals benefit

Far worse players have scored in the last few weeks.

very possible

hahahahahaah

Shut up...

He wont rip us a new arse hole, speekin to hibs fans the night they dont even see that... you's are going all Nam on me.

He'll finnish, yes. rip a new bum piece?? his second touch is a square go on the back foot.

Nucky Thompson

It sounds like you're trying to rip a new hole out of us while we're down:cool:

It sounds like you're trying to rip a new hole out of us while we're down:cool:

Wish everything was as rosey as you seem to believe. Few weeks ago after that impressive 1-0 win over I.C.T you would have thought looking at your posts we'd have won the league. Now we are found out you're on the defensive.

chester copperpot
Can we stop writing about this down-and-out. He's a reptile.

Agreed, lets just put it to bed.

Feck 01, hope he suffers something horrible. Cannot say more than that as dont want to get in trouble with the mods.

are you for real ?

Rearend would NEVER have signed for Hearts. The End.

Nucky Thompson
Wish everything was as rosey as you seem to believe. Few weeks ago after that impressive 1-0 win over I.C.T you would have thought looking at your posts we'd have won the league. Now we are found out you're on the defensive.
Aye I'm on the defensive, I've always been on the defensive when Clowns try and rip my team. HMFC Forever...

Aye I'm on the defensive, I've always been on the defensive when Clowns try and rip my team. HMFC Forever...

The Boo a.k.a JKB Sergeant

Just spend your days on the board patrolling for negativity and persevere with your name calling instead of commenting on the thread.

Nucky Thompson
The Boo a.k.a JKB Sergeant

Just spend your days on the board patrolling for negativity and persevere with your name calling instead of commenting on the thread.

Who are you then Hans? I'm told you're a Jambo from near me! How old are you? You sound like a youngster:rolleyes:

Who are you then Hans? I'm told you're a Jambo from near me! How old are you? You sound like a youngster:rolleyes:

Stay in Parkgrove and I am 23 The Boo. Also got a girlfriend I am afraid ;)

Nucky Thompson
Stay in Parkgrove and I am 23 The Boo. Also got a girlfriend I am afraid ;)
Ha ha you don't have to worry:p

chester copperpot
We could sign Wayne Rooney and he would never get a game in front of Jamie flippin Mole!!

Shut up you. ;)

We could sign Wayne Rooney and he would never get a game in front of Jamie flippin Mole!!

John, sad thing is you,re fecking prob right!:sad:

Dr Ian Malcolm

I'd actually be more worried if we were on fire in the run up to thr derby. More often than not, the in-form team struggles (not just saying that 'cause we've been pish the last two weeks, we've gone in to derbies pretty confident before and lost).

I don't get this fear of Riordan and his record against Hearts. He's scored against us a few times before but he's hardly been Robbo-esque. More often than not, when Riordan scores against Hearts, we don't lose.

I'm sticking by my scrappy 1-1 draw prediction.

Goose Baxter

We shouldnt be thinking about what other players will do or could do us in the derby. We should be removing the broom that is stuck up our arse. Get the heads down and start to play as a team the way we know that we can.

If we do this then our own players will do the damage to them and we wont need to worry about what some wee rat from Hibs will do to us.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Prancer, just fecking support the team you mug. I'm sick of you poluting this board with jobbies.

That post reeks of Hibs. Even though it's obvious you are a Hearts 'fan'

My only conclusion is that you thrive on Hearts struggling.

I hate you.

Archived