Nade: Where's the transformation from last season?

Tynie1969

Looks in every way exactly the same as last season. Overweight, immobile, disinterested. Just think about it, he picked up nearly ?10000 for today. Unbelievable.

Looks in every way exactly the same as last season. Overweight, immobile, disinterested. Just think about it, he picked up nearly ?10000 for today. Unbelievable.

He looked to be one of our better players today, which isn't hard, and has definitely lost weight since last season.

I suggest you look elsewhere at players more deserving of criticism:

- Miko, Wallace, Mole, Berra, Ksanevicius, Kello (kicking was honking) to start with.

After Nades midweek admissions in the media that he deliberatly acted unprofessionally and tried to escape then we should just sack him for neglience

If a nurse or anyone else deliberatly got themselves in a shape they couldnt work they would be sacked

why should nade be any different

He has offered this club nothing and for all his reputed talent I think we have seen very little of it

letsalllaughathobos

i think we just have to face the fact he is NEVER going to be fit enough.

i dont know but their is a part of me that thinks he is fit enough and just a lazy *******.

and another part of me thinks hes trying.

only time will tell.

I'd like to see Nade get a run in the team.

I'm a little baffled though by the people who sit near me who were constantly moaning about him last season but now he has become the saviour to our problems up front.

He's not done enough to prove to me that he is a good player and therefore I remain undecided on him.

After Nades midweek admissions in the media that he deliberatly acted unprofessionally and tried to escape then we should just sack him for neglience

If a nurse or anyone else deliberatly got themselves in a shape they couldnt work they would be sacked

He has offered this club nothing and for all his reputed talent I think we have seen very little of it

Good post.

Whoever signed him should be shot!

Archived