The 3 idiots in section N!!

stew mc

You'll know who i mean if you sat close to them

started of being slightly funny(due to the 5 hit on the pitch) but started to nip ma heid.

Most popular shout was 'baldie' at the linesman and 'Nakamura' at the killie boy playing left back.

After about 100 x becomes a bit boring:mad:

When they started to spout total nonsense and the language started to get over the top(1 of them had a young boy about 6 or 7 with them) 1 of them ,the really dipit looking one asked after killie's 2nd 'why the feck huv we naw got that Tullberg boy on the pitch':_wtf___by_Green_Ogr

Watch the game you 'daftie'(another favourite shout) and you would have seen Tullberg START the match and been subbed before your reqest to get him on!!

DOH! DOH! FECKING DOH!

Did one of them perharps happen to own a camoflage jacket?

Sounds like the guys I have sat next to for the last few seasons

Was anyone called a "dingo" ? if so its definitly him

Probably left between half time and 60 minutes too

Nucky Thompson

It's the guy who wore the army jacket all last year and his mate. Couple of dafties but they are quite funny.

It's the guy who wore the army jacket all last year and his mate. Couple of dafties but they are quite funny.

Once you learn to channel them out it did get quite funny

There wasnt a steward, official or police officer safe from them:p

i sit behind them with my wee man i had to move they where doing my heid in aswell

You must have the 'On Site Commentator' beside you

The coloured boy, another expert.................:cool:

letsalllaughathobos

im a couple of rows down from him aswell. great fun.

letsalllaughathobos

i did see the steward taking a note of the three of them and their seat number, so mabye a warning or something coming.

They were embarrassing; even more so because of their age, but the coloured laddie at the back (in my row ;)) was by far the worst.

By the end I'm sure he must've realised half the section was ripping the pish out of him.

Nucky Thompson

The coloured boy was alright, started a few songs:) I must be getting mellow in my old age because they didn't bother me at all.

im a couple of rows down from him aswell. great fun.

Ouch that will be a ban for him then since he was on a final warning

Once you learn to channel them out it did get quite funny

There wasnt a steward, official or police officer safe from them:p

MOD EDIT

I could smell you all game.

You probably should apply to lothian and borders search and rescue team as that is some nose you have since I was over 10 miles away:eek:

They were embarrassing; even more so because of their age, but the coloured laddie at the back (in my row ;)) was by far the worst.

By the end I'm sure he must've realised half the section was ripping the pish out of him.

A lot of it was cringeworthy.

I'm sure he started a Hibs song but with Hearts words. I just about had my fingers in my ears as I couldn't listen.

I sit along the row from these guys and they're unbelievable.

Absolute fruitcakes.

They started abusing a poor steward, despite him doing ****all wrong.

A lot of it was cringeworthy.

I'm sure he started a Hibs song but with Hearts words. I just about had my fingers in my ears as I couldn't listen.

Ooo-to-ooo-to be

Ooo-to-be-a....Jambo!!

What a spack. Some things were funny but if I were him (and the other 2 buffoons a few rows in front) I'd be ashamed.

"Come ooaann, let's make some noise fur the lads, eh??"

Ooo-to-ooo-to be

Ooo-to-be-a....Jambo!!

What a spack. Some things were funny but if I were him (and the other 2 buffoons a few rows in front) I'd be ashamed.

Thats the one. And it was the same song about the opposition player all the time.

Very little was funny after the first few shouts.

Ooo-to-ooo-to be

Ooo-to-be-a....Jambo!!

Is this the dark gentleman we're talking about aswell? He was a bit special but i got the impression he was just egging on the two neds.. ?

Is this the dark gentleman we're talking about aswell? He was a bit special but i got the impression he was just egging on the two neds.. ?

It is mate. Nah, he's been at it all season.

A proper spack. But a superfan in his own head.

Just moved to my new seat from section F. The two methheads are in front and the other one is just behind. Welcome back to section N.

The guy on his own is just like anyone after a few bevvies, trying to do a bit of shouting etc.

The two in front are just there to abuse folk. Once of them looks like a gorilla so don;t think a quiet word is going to tone him down.

Feel sorry for the gorilla's wee laddie who pulled him up for swearing but was pretty much told its alright at the footy.

Did anyone notice the blad guy infront of him in the front row. Don't think he came back for the second half!

is the one in the army jacket a ringer for butch dingle?

if my location in section N2 wasn't so easy to work out i'd agree with you.

:rolleyes:

Listen to you pompus lot. I bet you all sit in silence judging everyone becuase you're better than them. They paid to get in like everyone else. They may be annoying you and their songs might be p1sh but at least they're making some atmosphere even if it may be a stupid one. Lets hear you guys start a couple of songs.

You'll know who i mean if you sat close to them

started of being slightly funny(due to the 5 hit on the pitch) but started to nip ma heid.

Most popular shout was 'baldie' at the linesman and 'Nakamura' at the killie boy playing left back.

After about 100 x becomes a bit boring:mad:

When they started to spout total nonsense and the language started to get over the top(1 of them had a young boy about 6 or 7 with them) 1 of them ,the really dipit looking one asked after killie's 2nd 'why the feck huv we naw got that Tullberg boy on the pitch':_wtf___by_Green_Ogr

Watch the game you 'daftie'(another favourite shout) and you would have seen Tullberg START the match and been subbed before your reqest to get him on!!

DOH! DOH! FECKING DOH!

We had 13,000 fans this week and it was in almost silence

I hope these guys keep going and bring their pals.

We need ALL the fans we can get right now :sad:

I am 99.9999% certain I know who people are referring too and whilst they are maybe loud and obnoxious in their defence in 2 seasons of sitting nearby I never once heard them sing or share bigoted opinions

They just enjoyed abusing the opposition and officials

Exactly what being a football fan is about imo

The worst part of the early romanov sucess is a bunch of up themselves snobs showed up who think they can dictate how other fans behave

Listen to you pompus lot. I bet you all sit in silence judging everyone becuase you're better than them. They paid to get in like everyone else. They may be annoying you and their songs might be p1sh but at least they're making some atmosphere even if it may be a stupid one. Lets hear you guys start a couple of songs.

Hows that camo army jacket working out for you then bud?? :rolleyes:

Sheer cringe material for them, with "ooh to be a Jambo" the worst of the lot. I had to put up with sitting two seats along from the coloured boy, he truly was something else.

I'm all for creating an atmosphere, but these guys were just total ******. The worst of it was, they were moaning to each other in the toilets at half time about how "naecunt in that section joins in when yae start a song annat". No, lads. No-one joins in when you start a song because you're a bunch of *****s.

Getting a hard time of it for being a bit rowdy in section N is just not right.

Bring back The Shed!

is the one in the army jacket a ringer for butch dingle?

I sit fairly near this geezer - not quite near enough to hear his chat but close enough to see him get irate at pretty much every match. The stewards and police seem to watch him like hawks, I'm surprised he's never been chucked!

He even had a mini butch on his shoulders at one game who was singing along with him.

cobbyshambles

section p ***** were doing my head in too-saying how ****e mikey stewart and miko have been all season.then shouting ****ing foreigners at killie...

Bring back The Shed!

I'd usually agree. It's not the fact that they were being a bit rowdy, it's the fact that they're a bunch of *******s.

heartsfc_fan

I saw him aswell. He was about 15 feet from where I was, giving the Killie bench loads of stick. One of the other lads seemed rather drunk if you ask me - or was that just his "normal" self ;)

The People's Chimp

Bring back The Shed!

It would appear you're only allowed to be mental in section N if the gyle aggro approve.

tis a shame.

The People's Chimp
I sit fairly near this geezer - not quite near enough to hear his chat but close enough to see him get irate at pretty much every match. The stewards and police seem to watch him like hawks, I'm surprised he's never been chucked!

He even had a mini butch on his shoulders at one game who was singing along with him.

is this the guy who, in 05/06 once spent an entire first half of a game turned round and giving andy walker you're a winker abuse? and then did it for the rest of the season?

is this the guy who, in 05/06 once spent an entire first half of a game turned round and giving andy walker you're a winker abuse? and then did it for the rest of the season?

It appears that you're only allowed to be mental in Section N if the online aggro approve. :sad:

I just moved to section n from other side of stadium on saturday i can tell you would much prefer they two donkey beside yoy than a bunch of kids and students ......although they did get a bit boring ....didnt hear the coloured boy shouting until Gary Locke clapped Kilmarnock for scoring and he did his dinger lol

It appears that you're only allowed to be mental in Section N if the online aggro approve. :sad:

Come and have a go with the online agg-aro:)

Archived