Its official...I'm dreading playing Hibs

Captain Scarlett

No it's not 'terrible', you feckin' rat.

I hope Riordan suffers a horrible, career-ending leg break.

Thanks for the personal insult, bet you are glad you got that out of your system.

Your second point is that sickening it barely deserves commenting on.

i second both points ya hobo tosser feck off back to junkieville.:hobofish::107years::107years::mad:

Nucky Thompson
Thanks for the personal insult, bet you are glad you got that out of your system.

Your second point is that sickening it barely deserves commenting on.

Why have you got a Jambo legend as your avatar when he ripped the pish out of one of your dodgey keepers at ER.. Twice:107years:

Why have you got a Jambo legend as your avatar when he ripped the pish out of one of your dodgey keepers at ER.. Twice:107years:

Why have you got our current manager as your avatar??

i second both points ya hobo tosser feck off back to junkieville.:hobofish::107years::107years::mad:

Nae bother, I shall be off as soon as I find the keys to my caravan.:P

Nucky Thompson
Why have you got our current manager as your avatar??
Because he's a fat useless tosser:107years:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Inexplicable Boo why a Hibbie would have Wee King JC as an avatar. The man systematically destroyed those tramps so many times.

Ah the memories of wee John on the wing...

Great days...misty eyes...

chester copperpot

Never ever fear going to ER. Its our 3 point home.

I love the place. The away end is always full of nutters, who dont take no sheckt.

If we could play Hibs instead of other clubs every week, we'd be winning the league every year.

FACT. ;) End of. :P

Nucky Thompson
Inexplicable Boo why a Hibbie would have Wee King JC as an avatar. The man systematically destroyed those tramps so many times.

Ah the memories of wee John on the wing...

Great days...misty eyes...

love Bob;)

Professor.Arturo

We will NOT lose 3 in a row - Fact!!

Bring the reptiles on, 3 points and big Nade ending Ratboys career sounds good to me :)

Don't think we have the heart to win at Easter Road unfortunately.

I'm hoping for a draw and a horrific Riordan leg break.

I agree, and sorry to say I do not think we will pick up any points from the next three games

Smoked-Glass
Surely im not the only one fearing a severe beating from the hobos. We have no goals in our team and we have no-one willing to play with pride for the maroon jersey (well maybe stewart, berra). where as if you look to hibs they have riordan, nish, fletcher, murray, just to name a few, they are all die hard hobo fans who would love to beat us. Im not getting a good feeling about this!!!!

Have a ducking word with yourself. the day a hearts fan worries about playing hibs is the day you should go and support another team.

Go to the match expecting defeat, anything we get down there will cheer you up no end and if defeat happens....just say....ach well....i was expecting it. That way it won't spoil your night out after and if any lippy Hibbies are around you can just shrug your shoulders at them, i've done this before and it's good watching them trying to wind you up and how pi ssed off they are because you don't show how disapointed you are! They tend to back off after that.

Who knows what will happen, Derby games are not easy to call. Always feel confident at Tynecastle but Easter Road is a venue I dont like.

Still, thought we would take a tonking in the Derby game after they won the League Cup, Zali popped up with a strike that won the game.

Charlie-Brown
Who knows what will happen, Derby games are not easy to call. Always feel confident at Tynecastle but Easter Road is a venue I dont like.

Still, thought we would take a tonking in the Derby game after they won the League Cup, Zali popped up with a strike that won the game.

Exactly - I've never been afraid of playing Hibs & even if we do get beat - FECK THEM - we'll humiliate them again soon enough sure as night follows day.

Smoked-Glass

we got horsed 0-4 by united, then it was the interntational break (georgia and italy) and we came back and won at easter road with zal

Hearts (and the Hobos) are just like the rest of the non-OF teams, inconsistent.

One week it`s looking good the next we fall flat. It wouldn`t surprise me to see Hearts go to ER and put in a convincing performance.

But that`s the bit that`s hard to take. Even in the past you still had nerves when some of our better teams went there, but we normally went there as a club who were the main contenders for a top 3 finish and while the Hobos gave us a rough ride we normally came through and got another expected 3 points to strengthen our position.

At the moment we are just another team looking for 3 points to stay in toe with the Motherwell`s and Killie`s!

alwaysthereinspirit
Surely im not the only one fearing a severe beating from the hobos. We have no goals in our team and we have no-one willing to play with pride for the maroon jersey (well maybe stewart, berra). where as if you look to hibs they have riordan, nish, fletcher, murray, just to name a few, they are all die hard hobo fans who would love to beat us. Im not getting a good feeling about this!!!!

:P Get over yourself, slap your face and pull yourself together.:107years:

No need to fear those sc@m bags...c'mon the JTs!!!!

Much-maligned Miko to score, 1-0 to the Jambos.........:107years:

:)

I always dread derbies. I think it's a hangover from my formative years - I had to wait a long time to see my first derby victory.

This time's no different, and increasingly I'm getting the feeling that our house of cards could collapse and we'll take a real hiding.

So, 1-1 then.

Anything can happen in Derby games

Yoo furgot Sheils !:)

I agree, and sorry to say I do not think we will pick up any points from the next three games

I am more confident about playing Hibs than any other team in the SPL.

Hearts beat Hibs. We know it. They know it. Everyone knows it. It's not going to change no matter the current form of the clubs.

We will beat Hibs.

Walter Payton
Anything can happen in Derby games

Yoo furgot Sheils !:)

Sheils the Rangers fan who only went to Hibs after Arsenal released him as a youngster?

Jam Tarts 1874

Well, we have now sold 3,000 tickets for the game so obviously not everyone is dreading it.

I expect hibs to play very positively which may work to our advantage assuming Csaba sticks with his counter-attacking type formation. I think we will have to score at least 2 to win though, Riordan is certain to score.

shaun.lawson
I always dread derbies. I think it's a hangover from my formative years - I had to wait a long time to see my first derby victory.

This time's no different, and increasingly I'm getting the feeling that our house of cards could collapse and we'll take a real hiding.

So, 1-1 then.

This crossed my mind earlier too: truth be told, I had a flashback to October 2000! :eek: But the big difference, of course, is while they had a class side back then (probably their best in the last 35 years), now, they're just average, and there's certainly nothing to fear.

A low scoring game which could go either way is my guess, and a clear watershed in our season. 1-0 to the Famous! :)

HMFC 2 goals in the last 2 minutes...shut yir puss!

cobbyshambles

i can't wait-i think they will get well and truly owned and riordan will be shown up as the little ****e that he really is.hope stewart scores the winner!

winston churchill

with our record at the sangiro.................really.

rossthejambo

what we need is stewart and berra to get everyone pumped up for this game and get players like karipidis (if he plays) and wallace well up for it. we need a physical presence in the side. stewart, jonsson and zali (IMO) are players who can put themselves about.

nade must start with tullberg IMO so that we have 2 strikers who can play off each other. i reckon that they could rip jones etc to shreds at the back with miko and kingston getting forward as much as possible.

all that happening tho is unlikely but who knows. this one game could make our season, beat the hobos and the sheep and then we have celtic at tynie. i may well be dreaming but a win next sunday, and i think we could end up with 9 points out of 9. :cool:

what we need is stewart and berra to get everyone pumped up for this game and get players like karipidis (if he plays) and wallace well up for it. we need a physical presence in the side. stewart, jonsson and zali (IMO) are players who can put themselves about.

nade must start with tullberg IMO so that we have 2 strikers who can play off each other. i reckon that they could rip jones etc to shreds at the back with miko and kingston getting forward as much as possible.

all that happening tho is unlikely but who knows. this one game could make our season, beat the hobos and the sheep and then we have celtic at tynie. i may well be dreaming but a win next sunday, and i think we could end up with 9 points out of 9. :cool:

Have you been drinking out of George Foulkes' hip flask, perchance? ;)

You've got to wonder about some people, haven't you?

Anyone'd think reading your post that they'd started the season well. They haven't. They've been very poor, and since when did Fletcher become a Hibs fan anyway?

Archived