beat last week, beat this week....

Captain Scarlett

Captain Scarlett

Yip its true, we were dreadful against inverness at home and scraped a result, dreadful against dundee united and got hammered, dreadful today against killie and beat at home. Are we really kidding ourselves by thinking we are the 3rd best team in the spl??? Should we just lower our expectations and instead of hoping to finish 3rd every year just hope we can finish in the top 6??? Its clear we are not good enough. All i can say is thank god there is an international break next week. phew!!!!!

Yip its true, we were dreadful against inverness at home and scraped a result, dreadful against dundee united and got hammered, dreadful today against killie and beat at home. Are we really kidding ourselves by thinking we are the 3rd best team in the spl??? Should we just lower our expectations and instead of hoping to finish 3rd every year just hope we can finish in the top 6??? Its clear we are not good enough. All i can say is thank god there is an international break next week. phew!!!!!

Mods can you please boot this :hobofish: back to his caravan down the links. Cheers

Mods can you please boot this :hobofish: back to his caravan down the links. Cheers

Unfortunately all he said was right. All facts, no hobo. We are utter garbage

Why!? Is he talking pish or telling it like it is? Why is it that when people don't like what they've read, they automatically call someone a Hobo? Fact is we ARE pish and the sooner people except that the better. The owner's a joke, the manager is either another puppet or has no tactical knowledge on how to play a system..i e playing players constantly out of position. Better get used to it mate, it ain't going to get any better 'til Vlad f***'* off and we get rid of about 2/3rd's of the squad!

Captain Scarlett

Look mate im a dedicated jambo and want nothing more than us to finish 3rd but i am just telling it like it is.

Captain Scarlett
Any coincidence the last two game we have lost,both teams have ex Hearts managers in charge.

Yeah maybe a bit of a coincidence. I'd love to have either of them back in the home dugout at tynie.

What a crass response to a perfectly enlightening post.

Tool.

Wake up and look at where were heading.

Nucky Thompson

God knows if the OP is a Hobo but there is no way we were dreadful today, Killie are a decent team and we had them on the rack for most of the game.

Captain Scarlett
God knows if the OP is a Hobo but there is no way we were dreadful today, Killie are a decent team and we had them on the rack for most of the game.

no a hibby mate. Just a disgusted jambo. Killie are a decent team But come on we should be winning against the likes of killie at home if we want to finish 3rd.

Nucky Thompson
no a hibby mate. Just a disgusted jambo. Killie are a decent team But come on we should be winning against the likes of killie at home if we want to finish 3rd.
Fair dos :rolleyes:but if you were at Tynie today you would see we weren't dreadful

portobellojambo1

Have to be honest and say any team that is playing at home and creates a maximum of two scoring chances, and converts only one of them cannot be described as anything else but dreadful The Boo.

I do not think it is the system that is the problem, the problem is we are lacking the correct calibre of players in the correct positions. If the opposition can keep Michael Stewart quiet we are totally lost, we have no one else who really hurts the opposition, and non existent strikers.

I have been reasonably happy after those matches which we have won, which is how I think most football fans react (winning games tends to make you overlook problems at times) however when we do struggle (as we have done big style in recent weeks) we look no better than we did last season, and last season we were dreadful.

Nucky Thompson
Have to be honest and say any team that is playing at home and creates a maximum of two scoring chances, and converts only one of them cannot be described as anything else but dreadful The Boo.

I do not think it is the system that is the problem, the problem is we are lacking the correct calibre of players in the correct positions. If the opposition can keep Michael Stewart quiet we are totally lost, we have no one else who really hurts the opposition, and non existent strikers.

I have been reasonably happy after those matches which we have won, which is how I think most football fans react (winning games tends to make you overlook problems at times) however when we do struggle (as we have done big style in recent weeks) we look no better than we did last season, and last season we were dreadful.

Fair doos PJ1, but I thought we were all right:rolleyes:

Archived