Homecoming

Generic Username

Generic Username

It's been almost exactly a year since I last went through the turnstiles at Tynecastle. We got humped that day by Dundee United, 3-0 if memory serves me right but I've tried hard to eradicate it from my mind.

In that year, Frail has gone, the stands still not had a council decision, Csaba has come in as have a couple of new faces.

My question to you all is, what will I be faced with when we take on Aberdeen in a few weeks? Fans baying for blood? A half empty ground? Abuse of "stinkin Liths"? The absence of hoofball?

I'd like to know so I can be fully prepared.

tommythejambo
It's been almost exactly a year since I last went through the turnstiles at Tynecastle. We got humped that day by Dundee United, 3-0 if memory serves me right but I've tried hard to eradicate it from my mind.

In that year, Frail has gone, the stands still not had a council decision, Csaba has come in as have a couple of new faces.

My question to you all is, what will I be faced with when we take on Aberdeen in a few weeks? Fans baying for blood? A half empty ground? Abuse of "stinkin Liths"? The absence of hoofball?

I'd like to know so I can be fully prepared.

Just don't go. We will get pumped rotten.

Generic Username
Just don't go. We will get pumped rotten.

Perhaps I should have kept my money for a season ticket and used it for something else.

Investing in American banks perhaps? Or Chinese milk companies? :P

chester copperpot

I'l meet you for a pint Si, as soon as I get rid of this man flu that i've had for nigh on 3 weeks. ;)

Archived