Reality Check Time?

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Guys, Csaba has still the same team as last year, possibly plus Tullberg and Obua.

I think we're in for the same sort of season this year. My son plays up at the Glasgow Uni pitches on Maryhill Road in Glasgow, and Killie train there pretty much every week that they play on a Sunday, and they'e the hardest working, most organised team that I've seen in the flesh (only watched Hearts train TBH).

We've lost to a team that is roughly the same as us. We've got to get used to the fact that we're no better than 3rd, no worse than 10th.

Sad state of affairs guys, but thats the way I see it.

I think Csaba's pishing with the ****** that he's been given. I've seen improvements but not enough to convince me that he's getting full autonomy as he should be.

Well done Killie though, sounded pretty close on the radio.

Generic Username

Andy my friend, I've yet to see the team in the flesh but it's as simple as this for me.

Guys who aren't performing - your Mole's, Wallace's or whoever you think is playing gash - shouldn't be given game after game, opprtunity on top of oppertunity to hopefully come good. They should be dropped and other players who've waited patiently should also be given a fair crack of the whip to show that they are better or worse than who's currently playing.

Guys who are defenders, should be playing in defence. Guys who are midfielders should be in midfield. Guys who are strikers should be upfront.

If Mole is playing 6/7 games and scoring one goal that should surely be telling everyone, Csaba included, he's not cutting the mustard. Same goes for everyone else who is below par.

We have a big enough, and in my opinion, talented enough (although they seldom show it) squad to be able to drop players who don't perform.

The jury was out last season in terms of whether the lack of a manager and consistent selection policy was at fault or whether our players are utterly pesh. Going into this season, I was confident we'd find out the answer but feared it would be the latter.

As usual I was right. Our players are gash. :mad::sad:

Geoff Kilpatrick

We need a leader to play alongside Berra and to bring solidity.

Unfortunately, until we clear out dead wood that looks unlikely.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I accepted long ago that we won't get anywhere under Romanov.

Nothing has been done to change that opinion.

Shame really but life goes on.

The jury was out last season in terms of whether the lack of a manager and consistent selection policy was at fault or whether our players are utterly pesh. Going into this season, I was confident we'd find out the answer but feared it would be the latter.

As usual I was right. Our players are gash. :mad::sad:

Quite probably the post of the day

BangkokHearts

Csaba can't work miracles. The players are not good enough.

I think we miss Driver and Obua hasn't had a chance to settle into and improve the team.

Last year's team wasn't good enough and this season's poor start has confirmed this.

Guest Fabuloso
We need a leader to play alongside Berra and to bring solidity.

Unfortunately, until we clear out dead wood that looks unlikely.

We had one and he got hounded out of Tynecastle for being honest and wanting the best for the team. He was also treated shockingly on his return.

Archived