Glen should be in squad -- why not ?

CJGJ

What is wrong with Glen in Csabas eyes -- this is in advance of todays game so no accusations of being smart after the event but why no Glen.

All of us expected him to either start or be part of our first team squad yet to date no action.

A young striker who knows where the goal is and we do not even have him on the bench -- sorry but unbelievable !!!:mad:

Cardiac Rucksack
What is wrong with Glen in Csabas eyes -- this is in advance of todays game so no accusations of being smart after the event but why no Glen.

All of us expected him to either start or be part of our first team squad yet to date no action.

A young striker who knows where the goal is and we do not even have him on the bench -- sorry but unbelievable !!!:mad:

He has been injured, missed most of preseason and is only just 18 years old. Maybe he is being protected from going down the Clum road and having every fan on his back when it doesnt quite go for him.

Greetings from mexico. I have a legitimate reason for not being there today.

He has been injured, missed most of preseason and is only just 18 years old. Maybe he is being protected from going down the Clum road and having every fan on his back when it doesnt quite go for him.

Greetings from mexico. I have a legitimate reason for not being there today.

Many greetings to Mr. Sven-G?ran Eriksson. He like my brother! :cheers:

Many greetings to Mr. Sven-G?ran Eriksson. He like my brother! :cheers:

Not enough to do everyone a favour and sign him:rolleyes:

I've heard from someone who works wi his ma that he has been told by Shabba that he won't be involved in the 1st team this season:whistling:

Archived