Free tickets for today's game were handed out?

Coco

I am told that the club have been handing out free tickets on Princes Street for today's game.

Sign of the times given the economic problems and the deterioration in our team.:eek:

Charlie-Brown
I am told that the club have been handing out free tickets on Princes Street for today's game.

Sign of the times given the economic problems and the deterioration in our team.:eek:

How do you define deterioration in our team when we are currently in a higher league position than we've been in for 18+ months?

Seems a curious way to describe things?

How do you define deterioration in our team when we are currently in a higher league position than we've been in for 18+ months?

Seems a curious way to describe things?

I think you might be the only person who does not think that the team has deteriorated in the last 3 years. And 4 wins (3 of which were against the poorest teams in the league) suggest that the current position is a false one. :P

Charlie-Brown
I think you might be the only person who does not think that the team has deteriorated in the last 3 years. And 4 wins (3 of which were against the poorest teams in the league) suggest that the current position is a false one. :P

Well 3 years ago we finished in our highest league placing for a dozen or so years and won the cup - so i suppose then yes we have deteriorated since then but thus far we are in a higher league position than we've been for a considerable period of time.

If that is true - i take it i can claim ?20 odd back as i have purchased a season ticket.

I think not!

Complete disgrace.

Well 3 years ago we finished in our highest league placing for a dozen or so years and won the cup - so i suppose then yes we have deteriorated since then but thus far we are in a higher league position than we've been for a considerable period of time.

I think that last week's spanking of Laszlo by Levein showed that the quality of our manager is significantly lower than the pre-Burley days too.

Charlie-Brown
I think that last week's spanking of Laszlo by Levein showed that the quality of our manager is significantly lower than the pre-Burley days too.

Levein has had 22 months to sort out his team Lazlo has had about 12 weeks.

Levein has had 22 months to sort out his team Lazlo has had about 12 weeks.

Perhaps the owner shouldn't change the manager 6 times in 3 seasons then. Anyway they both had 90 minutes last week, and Laszlo was embarassed by the clearly superior Levein in my opinion.

Anyway, this thread is about Hearts having to hand out free tickets.:eek:

Archived