Hobonomics - The new Bahookie?

3inaBednar

Quite recently the word 'Bahookie' made it's way into the official cambridge/oxford dictionary meaning 'behind'.

Now I have been considering a petition for the word 'Hobonomics' to be placed in the official dictionaries. Before I do this we would need a definitive meaning for the word - mine would be -

Hobonomics - Economic theories put forward by uneducated unemployed supporters of FC Hibernian in relation to the finances of superior rivals Hearts of Midlothian FC. Relates to trying to decipher balance sheets and reports in a different european language and drawing economic conclusions from them.

origins. 2008 - derived from desperate attempts by FC Hibernian fans to show the economic markets in Lithuania would result in the demise of superior neighbours Heart of Midlothian FC. Desperation enhanced by no real cup trophy in 107 years.

Anybody get any meanings they could add??:)

Meaning:

Hobonomics (as in Home Hobonomics): A school subject taught in certain Edinburgh schools educating pupils on how to manage a budget while on state benefits with multiple children. Includes modules on Farmfoods shopping, housebreaking and soap dodging.

Archived