Tullberg.

Munch

Looking forward to seeing this lad playing today. lets hope he gets a goal.He has got to be better than Mole.With a little bit of Heart And Soul.:thumb:

I dont think it is possible to be worse than Mole, to be fair the lad tries hard but just is not good enough.

If Csaba doesnt start with Tullberg & Nade, who are both fully fit, there is something wrong, as they must be the first choice front pairing.

I dont think it is possible to be worse than Mole, to be fair the lad tries hard but just is not good enough.

If Csaba doesnt start with Tullberg & Nade, who are both fully fit, there is something wrong, as they must be the first choice front pairing.

Yes i agree, although you cannot fault moles effort.:eek:

Looking forward to seeing this lad playing today. lets hope he gets a goal.He has got to be better than Mole.With a little bit of Heart And Soul.:thumb:

Wouldn't take much to better Mole! Workrate is one thing, scoring goals is another, put those two things together and you get a decent player.

Totally agree -if we dont start with those 2 up front then my suspicions will be aroused!!

Totally agree -if we dont start with those 2 up front then my suspicions will be aroused!!

So you will think the fax machine is plugged in again, if they dont play ?

So you will think the fax machine is plugged in again, if they dont play ?

Not quite, but I will believe there is something not quite right going on!

Archived