Whats the weather like?

connlach

Leaving shortly for the game and the weather up here is really bad, heavy rain wind etc, and chance of the game being cancelled?

Leaving shortly for the game and the weather up here is really bad, heavy rain wind etc, and chance of the game being cancelled?

I'm five minutes from Tynie, and it's absolutely minging out there. Probably not enough to cancel the game, but can't imagine it's going to be one for the purists!

Guest jambomickey

raining and windy in dalkeith also mate! doubt the games in any danger though, safe journey down.

Reminds me of one of my favorite tunes"whats the weather like in leith"as sung by the jambos in bordeaux.Anyway it is windy and raining but not as heavy as up your way there is no danger of the game being called off.

Chad Sexington
I'm five minutes from Tynie, and it's absolutely minging out there. Probably not enough to cancel the game, but can't imagine it's going to be one for the purists!

Word.

It's absolutely honking weather today.

The worst conditions for watching a game. Gale force winds and horizontal rain.

:sad:

HillmanHearts

Cold, windy & P*shing down.

Larry should revel in the conditions :rolleyes:

( By the way - not being a frequent poster - how do you reply to a post without quoting the message - I used "quick reply" but still got the quote ? )

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I will go and get my scuba gear on and my windsurfer ready and will see you in 20 minutes!

3-2 to Hearts today by the way with a last minute goal. I know becuase I dreamt it last night!

portobellojambo1

It is like a beautiful Summer's day in the capital (pack two sweat shirts, a complete change of all other clothing, a raincoat, brolly and your wellies).

;)

Cold, windy & P*shing down.

Larry should revel in the conditions :rolleyes:

( By the way - not being a frequent poster - how do you reply to a post without quoting the message - I used "quick reply" but still got the quote ? )

There is a post reply box at the top of and after the last message in the thread. :)

HillmanHearts
There is a post reply box at the top of and after the last message in the thread. :)

Cheers mate !

Cunningly hidden ?

Doh ! :o

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Nice and sunny down here in Leith.

What part of Leith are you in?!

The clouds are looming in this part of Leith!

The White Cockade

when was the last time a game at Tynie was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch?

Everybody loves Baz
It is like a beautiful Summer's day in the capital (pack two sweat shirts, a complete change of all other clothing, a raincoat, brolly and your wellies).

;)

Shouldn't be hard getting his hands on them :rolleyes:

when was the last time a game at Tynie was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch?

Was it not the cup semi final for the sheep and dundee united last January?

Archived