Will Ksanavicius play today?

Martin_T

I'm trying to work out whether or not to drag myself out of my man flu induced sick bed to shell out the best part of 30 quid to attend today's game. With that in mind, is Ksanavicius likely to play today? It would provide further incentive to attend today's game if I knew that the useless wee sod was likely to be sitting in the stand....

Chris Benoit
I'm trying to work out whether or not to drag myself out of my man flu induced sick bed to shell out the best part of 30 quid to attend today's game. With that in mind, is Ksanavicius likely to play today? It would provide further incentive to attend today's game if I knew that the useless wee sod was likely to be sitting in the stand....

We live in hope but to be honest expecting him to start up front with Mole but after last week Csaba should be looking to change things a bit!

Im going to stick my neck out on this one - he will be dropped and we will deploy a more stable 442 with Nade coming in.

Charlie-Brown

Either you are a Hearts supporter Martin or you are a i'm-only-going-if-it's-a-player-specific-team-selection-i'm happy-with supporter?

portobellojambo1
Will Ksanavicius play today?
He never plays, he just takes to the park for some reason (suppose it saves taking the dug out for a walk, just stroll around a bit green ground for an hour and a half on your own, and get paid for it as well).

I like the wee guy sometimes. But he's generally very poor.

I am hoping above everything for a 4 4 2.

Please shabbs.

Either you are a Hearts supporter Martin or you are a i'm-only-going-if-it's-a-player-specific-team-selection-i'm happy-with supporter?

I'm a better Hearts supporter than you. FACT. END OF.:P

Chad Sexington

Thing is, he started the season fairly brightly. He looked sharp and nicked himself a brave goal in the first game.

Lately he's just been woeful and a total passenger.

I would love to see Nade and Tullburg start today but think it will be as you were.

:sad:

Charlie-Brown

I've never rated Robbie Neilson and Goncalves was rank last season and I'd rather they hadn't played and didn't play again but them & other s h i t e players never stopped me going to games & supporting my team now or in the past - there was a time when that was all we had in the team.

We have been too lightweight with Miko, Stewart, Kingston and Ksanavicius as none of them can tackle.

I reckon that something has to give and we need to bring in a bit more muscle in midfield.

We have been too lightweight with Miko, Stewart, Kingston and Ksanavicius as none of them can tackle.

I reckon that something has to give and we need to bring in a bit more muscle in midfield.

Play 2 CH's in midfield ?

Audrey should not be playing today. Hopefully Csaba will deploy his favoured :rolleyes: 442 formation today. I would go with Nade and Tullberg.

I've never rated Robbie Neilson and Goncalves was rank last season and I'd rather they hadn't played and didn't play again but them & other s h i t e players never stopped me going to games & supporting my team now or in the past - there was a time when that was all we had in the team.

I'm delighted for you. However now that I've given up my season ticket for the first time in 13 years after last seasons shambles and am consequently picking and chosing my games, I'd like to know that the product I am potentially going to pay for is worth watching. Ksanavicius, quite simply, is not worthing paying for.

....and I couldn't give a flying feck if you think that makes me the world's worst supporter. The simple fact of the matter is that there have been around 3 to 4,000 Hearts supporters in a similar mindset for each home game this season compared to last.

portobellojambo1
I'm a better Hearts supporter than you. FACT. END OF.:P

Good Hearts supporters do not get man flu, they prepare themselves for such events. :P

Dont worry Martin

Im totally with you

Having paid ?30 last week to watch Mole and Ksanvicius show why they should be playing in diddy leagues I have absolutely no desire to go and watch it again

The facts are we are still pish, Laszlo is either a yes man or clueless and we will not do anything of entertainment value with Mole and Ksanivicius up front

Killie at home is usually one of the better games of the season at Tynie.

They usually come out and look to make a game of it unlike your ICT's and Smeg Mirren's of the world.

Get out of bed and head down to Tynie Martin. You know it makes sense. You wouldn't want to be tarred with the same brush as Prancer would you ?

I'd rather he didn't.

So would we all, BUT, in our Heart of Hearts we know the wee Wage Thief (Love that saying:p) will be out for his usual Saturday wander around Tynie!! :mad:

Anyway, I'm no goin, far too cold and wet for me, Coupon and Soccer saturday in the Pub for me!! :)

Jam Tarts 1874

If there are no changes to the team to interest the fans it will be a very long and quiet afternoon in the stands.

Chad Sexington
Dont worry Martin

Im totally with you

Having paid ?30 last week to watch Mole and Ksanvicius show why they should be playing in diddy leagues I have absolutely no desire to go and watch it again

The facts are we are still pish, Laszlo is either a yes man or clueless and we will not do anything of entertainment value with Mole and Ksanivicius up front

Funnily enough, after reading that, I'm filled with an overwhelming desire to be at the game.

Roll on 3pm.

:toasting:

Guest jambomickey

he doesn't deserve to play based on his poor performance but if he does i'll be right behind him as i am any player who pulls on the famous hearts jersey

Charlie-Brown
I'm delighted for you. However now that I've given up my season ticket for the first time in 13 years after last seasons shambles and am consequently picking and chosing my games, I'd like to know that the product I am potentially going to pay for is worth watching. Ksanavicius, quite simply, is not worthing paying for.

....and I couldn't give a flying feck if you think that makes me the world's worst supporter. The simple fact of the matter is that there have been around 3 to 4,000 Hearts supporters in a similar mindset for each home game this season compared to last.

I've never said you or anybody else is a better or worse supporter Martin - I don't & can't attend every game although I do go to most or as many as I can it's just that team line up has never influenced my decision .. we've always had some crap players or players that i didn't like or rate very highly but I support my team and if i want to go & can go then them playing or not playing wouldn't be the deciding factor.

Have you really got flu? Influenza?? The illness that kills millions each year?? If you have flu, you aint getting out of bed!!!

Sorry! Pet hate!!!!

Is Martin a true supporter?? Yeh, ofcourse he is. Footy's expensive and people sometimes have to pick and choose the games. I'd tend to choose the games depending on the opponents if i cant come every week, not on who Hearts will field. Think of some of the pash throughout the years that we've watched (David Hagan), but these days it all seems so much more dramatic if a player aint up to standard

Im going to stick my neck out on this one - he will be dropped and we will deploy a more stable 442 with Nade coming in.

I so hope you are right mate!

Play 2 CH's in midfield ?

Audrey should not be playing today. Hopefully Csaba will deploy his favoured :rolleyes: 442 formation today. I would go with Nade and Tullberg.

If Karipidis is playing in midfield then he is a midfielder.

I'd guess he will put Kingston up front with Nade or Tullberg, drop Ksanavicius and bring in Mrowiec to play right midfield.

Maybe neither Tullberg and Nade are ready and he will stick with Mole but we need to add some bite or teams will run over us.

Guest jambomickey
If Karipidis is playing in midfield then he is a midfielder.

I'd guess he will put Kingston up front with Nade or Tullberg, drop Ksanavicius and bring in Mrowiec to play right midfield.

Maybe neither Tullberg and Nade are ready and he will stick with Mole but we need to add some bite or teams will run over us.

mrowiec is injured isn't he?

Charlie-Brown
Do ducks swim?????????

It depends....they certainly don't swim all of the time, sometimes they get out of the water and onto the shore and at other times they fly.

I never realised. We will just have to soldier on with what we have until injuries clear up.

Seymour M Hersh

Him and Chesny were working out with one of the physios at Riccarton. The Physio chap was an Australian. Also there was a young black lad playing with the U19's. Playing up front, does anyone know who he is? Maybury was also training with the U19s.

I never realised. We will just have to soldier on with what we have until injuries clear up.

yup, i dont think we've seen anything close to Csaba's ideal first XI. Id imagine Tullberg, Obua, Driver are definite starters and presumably Nade, Aguiar and Mrowiec are all there or there abouts when fit. So thats potentially 6 changes to what we've seen recently. Also good to have the option of Chesney too and dare i say it, Robbie (maybe even as back up to Eggo)

gorgieboy1874

sod ksanavicious i jus wish we wud get wee glen bak in2 the 1st team, he was outstanding at the end of last season

Maybe he'll set up the winning goal like he did two weeks ago :rolleyes:

Maybe he'll manage to score his 3rd goal for the club in 40 odd games. :o:rolleyes:

Have you really got flu? Influenza?? The illness that kills millions each year?? If you have flu, you aint getting out of bed!!!

Sorry! Pet hate!!!!

Is Martin a true supporter?? Yeh, ofcourse he is. Footy's expensive and people sometimes have to pick and choose the games. I'd tend to choose the games depending on the opponents if i cant come every week, not on who Hearts will field. Think of some of the pash throughout the years that we've watched (David Hagan), but these days it all seems so much more dramatic if a player aint up to standard

It's man flu, a fate much worse than death! :eek:

http://www.benenden.org.uk/healthcare/news-room/articles/man-flu-its-official/

I'm afraid it's going to Starsky & Hutch up front as usual, but I live in hope.

But forget about the ?30, Martin. You must know a season ticket holder who can get you in for a fiver with the vouchers? I'd offer myself but I've just been along to the ticket office, where the upshot of my canny negotiations with the friendly staff there is that I'm getting three extra adults in today for ?10.

:)

Snake Plissken
Maybe he'll manage to score his 3rd goal for the club in 40 odd games. :o:rolleyes:

You can't risk missing that now can you?

:cool:

Charlie-Brown

But forget about the ?30, Martin. You must know a season ticket holder who can get you in for a fiver with the vouchers? I'd offer myself but I've just been along to the ticket office, where the upshot of my canny negotiations with the friendly staff there is that I'm getting three extra adults in today for ?10.

Don't worry they have your address & bank details - the other ?65 will be invoiced & debited from your account shortly.....;)

Desperate times indeed.

Archived