Bruno will he play today.

Munch

Whats the chances of even seeing Bruno on as a sub at some time today, he has been out for a year and a half.

If he plays, and so does Miko, that will be 2 players on the park that played in the cup final win v Gretna.:fing10:

If Bruno starts after one reserve game and a few weeks with the first team squad, its a disgrace.

Good to see him back in the fold, but I dont think some people realise what 18 months out takes out of a player.

He is nowhere near ready to start, should not be in the squad either.

Charlie-Brown
If Bruno starts after one reserve game and a few weeks with the first team squad, its a disgrace.

Good to see him back in the fold, but I dont think some people realise what 18 months out takes out of a player.

Without knowing his general fitness levels it is impossible to say whether he should be in the squad or not however he is not match fit so a few sub appearances are what we should expect before he starts or if he did start anytime soon then he would be getting subbed off at some point.

Drylaw Hearts

As much as I agree GA.....

I think he'd put in more effort than our 'Star' midfielder Mr Kingston.

FWIW, I think Bruno will get the last 20 mins or so.

Without knowing his general fitness levels it is impossible to say whether he should be in the squad or not however he is not match fit so a few sub appearances are what we should expect before he starts or if he did start anytime soon then he would be getting subbed off at some point.

NMH

He has been out for 18 months. He can train like a muther, I can guarantee you he is nowhere near match fit.

He should play 3 reserve game and be judged at that point.

As much as I agree GA.....

I think he'd put in more effort than our 'Star' midfielder Mr Kingston.

FWIW, I think Bruno will get the last 20 mins or so.

No doubt, DH.

Whats the point in though is almost getting Bruno back just to **** it up with bringing him back in the fold too early?

Bruno back today smacks of desperation IMO.

Find it bizarre that he is in the squad.

Charlie-Brown
No doubt, DH.

Whats the point in though is almost getting Bruno back just to **** it up with bringing him back in the fold too early?

He did play 4 or 5 reserve game at the end of last season he also played a closed door & reserve game recently so it's not as if he's had zero football in 18 months however I agree it is early to be bringing him back however it could also be an incentive/reward for his hard work in getting fit again unlike a certain Mr Beslija....

No doubt, DH.

He has to be in the sqaud some time Gig but I agree he should not start. I don't think he will but depending on how the game goes he should be brought in beside MS for the last 20 or so.

Chad Sexington
No doubt, DH.

Correct.

One goal in a reserve match doesn't mean he's ready for the SPL.

I'm baffled as to why he's in the squad at all. He cant possibly be ready to play in the first team. If he plays at any point today it will be a massive gamble IMO.

How would it effect Ruben's mood if he walked straight back into the team?

He will likely be even more ****ed of however it is pretty obvious that Csaba does not fancy him. Depending how bruno's fitness goes I would not be surprised or bothered if Ruben left in January.

Chad Sexington
He did play 4 or 5 reserve game at the end of last season...

Did he?

I was under the impression he had only just resumed first team training.

He did play 4 or 5 reserve game at the end of last season he also played a closed door & reserve game recently so it's not as if he's had zero football in 18 months however I agree it is early to be bringing him back however it could also be an incentive/reward for his hard work in getting fit again unlike a certain Mr Beslija....

At the end of last season, NMH - and he broke down again.

Lets give the guy a chance to see if he is over his injuries or not.

Sorry to sound like a negative neddy, but if Csaba needs to bring in a guy who has yet to prove he is over his fitness problems, it does not bode well.

I like Bruno, want to see him back - but he should be hadled with kid gloves.

Correct.

One goal in a reserve match doesn't mean he's ready for the SPL.

I'm baffled as to why he's in the squad at all. He cant possibly be ready to play in the first team. If he plays at any point today it will be a massive gamble IMO.

Was there the same fuss over Tullberg ? I know Bruno has been out for longer but he has been training for a while and has played 2 games. When exactly should he be in the sqaud ?

He has to be in the sqaud some time Gig but I agree he should not start. I don't think he will but depending on how the game goes he should be brought in beside MS for the last 20 or so.

Is that the squad of 20 Daz?

Not being wide, just unsure if that was what you meant.

Carl Weathers
He will likely be even more ****ed of however it is pretty obvious that Csaba does not fancy him. Depending how bruno's fitness goes I would not be surprised or bothered if Ruben left in January.

Yeah, Csaba must not like him.

He's already been talking Bruno up, so I reckon Ruben will be on his way out.

Shame but if Bruno can perform on the pitch I'm sure I wont mind.

Is that the squad of 20 Daz?

Not being wide, just unsure if that was what you meant.

No idea either mate I just assumed in was in the match day squad :P

I agree it is early for him but as NMH has said but it is just a reward for the hard work ? I really can't see the harm in having him in the squad. Different story if he starts mind. ;)

Charlie-Brown

He was already on the bench at Tannadice last week as well and did the full warm up with the rest of the squad.

He's probably looked outside this morning, thought "Nah, I don't fancy it" and told Csaba his ankle's playing up a wee bit.

He'll now probably spend the rest of the day wrapped in a duvet watching Blackadder.

Couldn't blame him, tbh.

No idea either mate I just assumed in was in the match day squad :P

I agree it is early for him but as NMH has said but it is just a reward for the hard work ? I really can't see the harm in having him in the squad. Different story if he starts mind. ;)

Im all rewaring players for hard work, Daz. Im sure Bruno would understand if he was taken to the side and told he was a big player for us, but we did not want to ruin the work he has put it by putting him in the match day squad at present.

He was already on the bench at Tannadice last week as well and did the full warm up with the rest of the squad.

Done the full warm up?

Crikey!

;)

BTW..

Are you sure he played 4-5 reserve games at the end of last season?

Chad Sexington
Was there the same fuss over Tullberg ? I know Bruno has been out for longer but he has been training for a while and has played 2 games. When exactly should he be in the sqaud ?

There's a big difference with being out for a couple of months and being out for a year and a half.

As for who should be in the sqaud :rolleyes:...more strikers please.

:)

Charlie-Brown
Done the full warm up?

Crikey!

;)

BTW..

Are you sure he played 4-5 reserve games at the end of last season?

I think he did play 4-5 reserve games...I know for certain he at least played against both Rangers & Celtic reserves cos I saw both those games on the Old Firm Setanta channels.

I think he did play 4-5 reserve games...I know for certain he at least played against both Rangers & Celtic reserves cos I saw both those games on the Old Firm Setanta channels.

Cool.

Think 5 is being a bit optimistic though,NMH.

There's a big difference with being out for a couple of months and being out for a year and a half.

As for who should be in the sqaud :rolleyes:...more strikers please.

Csaba does not like strikers so you have got no chance. :P

As i said he has been out a while although he did do a lot of training and played some games at the end of last season. Just don't see the need for the panty twisting before he has even sat on the bench. ;)

Drylaw Hearts
No doubt, DH.

Definitely.

But that is because we have a midfield consisting of a CH and a World Class Lazy Barsteward.

Definitely.

But that is because we have a midfield consisting of a CH and a World Class Lazy Barsteward.

Csaba has had 6 games or so to sort out Kingston. Driver and Miko were both fit and one point - even Chesney.

Have a feeling Kington will play a lot of game time between now and Jan, when he will be sold.

Chad Sexington
Csaba has had 6 games or so to sort out Kingston. Driver and Miko were both fit and one point - even Chesney.

Have a feeling Kington will play a lot of game time between now and Jan, when he will be sold.

On current form that would be no loss whatsoever.

On current form that would be no loss whatsoever.

Yup.

Get him of the wage bill and make a bit of candy at the same time.

THEN

We approach Pinilla's Brazilian club and make a loan move with a view to a fixed move.

Everyone is a winner.

Drop Kinston and get Bruno in at Right Midfield.

Definately.... drop Kingston from a great height!:)

Definately.... drop Kingston from a great height!:)

Its cold and wet weather today Kingston wont like the cold weather.:eek:

Given the lack of creativity in our midfield, I would be delighted to see Bruno back in ASAP. Not to start, but get him involved from the bench.

I think we are desperate for a new option in the starting 11, but Bruno gives us that.

He had a run of games tail end of last season, is a fit guy, get him back in the first team picture.

would give him a some game time but not from the start think if any one should play from start should be ruben

Archived