A Positive Thread!!!!

Troon Jambo

Just a quick positive thread....

I love Hearts always will, have since primary one and my parents said that Rangers and Celtic were out of bounds. Best advice ever to a boy from Ayrshire!!!

I feel like people love to get on here tp be negative. Actual facts are and can be negative, following a team need not be!! We will not win every game but I will look forward to every game. Point being......

Why get on here and bash the Jambos?

Nothing good can ever come of it. If you can prove me wrong let me know how the negativity worked.

What ever the predictament might be, come on the Jambos!!! Get on this thread, if you are a fan. If you wish criticize or go against, what is the difference between that and a Hobo?

Hearts 2 Killie 0. Jim Jefferies, you will always be bought a pint in Gorgie.

Give us something we want to read!!! HEARTS

I like positive threads and I'd like to wish you all the best with this one TJ.

Hope your skin's thick mate.

:flagwave:

Jambof3tornado

Great to see a nice positive thread on matchdays,shame that soon enough it will decend into the usual doom and gloom.

I reckon 2-0 to the JT's,positive play with 2 up.

Mon the Gorgie Boys!!:)

WeeToonJambo
Great to see a nice positive thread on matchdays,shame that soon enough it will decend into the usual doom and gloom.

I reckon 2-0 to the JT's,positive play with 2 up.

Mon the Gorgie Boys!!:)

That's my hope as well - Nade and Tullberg playing from the start in a normal 4-4-2. When they run out of steam then change it, by which time we'll be a couple up.

Archived