Peter mandelson, desperation or inspiration?

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

Personally I think that it was the last straw for plonker Brown, he cant really sink any lower now, can he???

Mandelson is a proven crook of the highest order and for Brown to appoint him when he was a sworn enemy is just incredible!

I don't usually post about politics but I find this move incredible. :wacko:

someone must need a passport for a brazilian butty boy soon, the ruling classes are all the same, wipe them out

He embarrased Blair two/three times, has been as popular as a French farmers strike in Brussels and spent that last few years constantly bumping his smug faced gums about Brown. Stupid descision that will absolutely finish his government if it isn't already dead!

True story... Mandelson went into a chip shop in Huddersfield and asked for more guacamole on his chips... He didn't know what mushy peas were! Labour, party of the working class? Aye right.

It's a desperate measure, it won't work.

The fact he has nobody on his backbenches worth promoting to cabinet and needs to look outside his group of MPs is scandalous

Malinga the Swinga

Welcome back to one of the sleazies men in politics. Sacked twice for dishonesty and yet here he is getting a seat in the Lords and power over you and me. A truly unbelievable decision for one of his sworn enemies and a sign that Brown is running out of things and people he can turn to.

Archived