should we drop ticket prices

rumbles1874

as a season ticket holder wont affect me but i was talking to a mate today who doesn't go ever week due to work but when he does get the chance has to pay ?15 we can't sale the tickets so why not drop them to ?10 for adults and ?5 for kids this would get more people in the games or even an offer where for adults to p ?15 and get a kid for a 5er and hopefully we can bring back the atmosphere that could intimidate a team playing against us

siegementality
as a season ticket holder wont affect me but i was talking to a mate today who doesn't go ever week due to work but when he does get the chance has to pay ?15 we can't sale the tickets so why not drop them to ?10 for adults and ?5 for kids this would get more people in the games or even an offer where for adults to p ?15 and get a kid for a 5er and hopefully we can bring back the atmosphere that could intimidate a team playing against us

You'll get some opposition for that on here, there's lots of people who think it is better now it's only the 'real fans' that go to games. Unfortuantely the club don't agree and are one stage away from begging people to come back.

Charlie-Brown

There should be some incentive deals to encourage people to buy tickets & attend if seats are going to be empty but it would be better if people could be persuaded into taking a multiple-match discount rather than a straight reduction for a one-off attendance.

HeartyGraeme
There should be some incentive deals to encourage people to buy tickets & attend if seats are going to be empty but it would be better if people could be persuaded into taking a multiple-match discount rather than a straight reduction for a one-off attendance.

Yeah, thats a good way to go for pricing incentives, but TBH if we cant sell ?15 tickets then we probably wont even sell them for ?5 - sadly I dont think theres enough people wanting to come see us play at the moment, and it isnt the pricing thats the problem.

Vouchers books have 2* ?5 discount tickets for cat b matches between now and end of december.

If everybody used them and for arguments sake there is 8,000 season ticket holders.Thats 16,000 cheap seats available.

siegementality

Decent football would be a good incentive.

I got a ticket for ?13 in the old stand...Even if they were giving them away I wouldn't go in that stand again...Up near the back...Clostraphobic (sp?) as **** in that stand!!

Have had tickets for the wheatfield the other 2 games,Season tickets Mates were'nt using...I was quoted ?26 for the Murderwell game :eek: Same St Midden and ICT!! NO WAY I'd pay that for games against that sheite...?15 seems resonable...But NOT in the Old Stand...:sad:

prob the best way the fact that we are saying well ifwe can sell our tickets for the celtic game we will give them he extra 1000 something needs to be done and fast

Exactly. A winning team will sell tickets, almost regardless of price.

no why should we reward the pc fair weather fans, they are more than responsible for the demise of the tynie atmosphere

no why should we reward the pc fair weather fans, they are more than responsible for the demise of the tynie atmosphere

You're right - tynie is really jumping every game now that the 'pc fair weather fans' don't go anymore.

you're aware that the use of the phrase 'pc' makes you sound like a Daily Mail reader, right??

You're right - tynie is really jumping every game now that the 'pc fair weather fans' don't go anymore.

you're aware that the use of the phrase 'pc' makes you sound like a Daily Mail reader, right??

I would tell you to ****** off if i were allowed to. Tynie is a morgue now even if we are playing well compared to 3/4 years ago, and a pale impression of how it used to be, "hello hello we are the gorgie boys"

Charlie-Brown

Listen up you....I work for Hearts according to the Hobo's.net so I know what Iam talking about... :laugh:

Charlie-Brown
Exactly. A winning team will sell tickets, almost regardless of price.

Even if the price was a grand or a million quid per ticket .... don't think so Chick...It's not as if it's Rangers in the UEFA Cup final which they only lost cos those Russian's cheated... :rolleyes:

I would tell you to ****** off if i were allowed to. Tynie is a morgue now even if we are playing well compared to 3/4 years ago, and a pale impression of how it used to be, "hello hello we are the gorgie boys"

that's the point - it's a morgue now and the fair weather fans are not there any more.

the atmosphere was at it's best (since the new stands were built anyway) in 05/06 when the team was doing well and those that you call fair weather fans were there.

IMO, the atmosphere is mostly poor now cos the football is mostly tedious to watch and because of the general feeling of malaise around the club - not because some people, rightly or wrongy, object to hello hello.

Even if the price was a grand or a million quid per ticket .... don't think so Chick...

Great point, well made. :rolleyes:

I did say "almost regardless of price".

If Hearts were regularly at the top of the league, Tynie would be sold out even if it cost another ?5 - ?10 to get in. In my opinion.

Is that better for you, oh literal one?

.... don't think so Chick...

Please call me Elly. Thanks.

Archived