Hopefull they can show what they can really do: Kingston, Wallace

Not had a chance yet: Ruben and Glen

heartsfc_fan
berra, stewart, driver, jonsson, glen, palzuelos,

same,

but also Kello and Miko

berra, stewart, driver, jonsson, glen, palzuelos,

and Aguiar, Miko, Chessy

still have hope for Larry and Wallace too, not written them off. I dont think Zali and Kari are bad spl player either

not had a chance to see Obua, Tullberg, arguably Kello, the Polish dude who i've not learnt to spell yet. They may well all be good

On the whole, i dont think our squad is as bad as some would have us believe

kello, berra, jonsson, nade, glen, driver, palazuelos, stewart, neilson.

need more from zal, wallace, mole and larry

Berra, Driver and Stewart. Possibly Kello if he continues to impress. The rest you could probably replace through the junior ranks or from some footballing hotbed like oh...... Uganda or Lithuania or the Faroes.

Prince Buaben

not had a chance to see Obua, Tullberg, arguably Kello, the Polish dude who i've not learnt to spell yet. They may well all be good

From what i've seen Obua has shone in his first game then okay after that.

Kello has been quite steady between the sticks

Polish Dude looked guff against Falkirk

Tullberg well little too early. Good to see him from the start!

Prince Buaben
Berra, Driver and Stewart. Possibly Kello if he continues to impress. The rest you could probably replace through the junior ranks or from some footballing hotbed like oh...... Uganda or Lithuania or the Faroes.

Faroes???

Faroes???

Well we've signed some quality players from the other two!!!!!! surely its only a matter if time till we plunder their fishing fleet of world class players. Could be the international/world cup stars we were promised.

Charlie-Brown

This whole thread is symptomatic of much of what is wrong with football and fans attitudes these days especially too many Hearts fans it seems.

For better or worse our players are our players - they are our team - yet too many have become unsupporters in my opinion - what does how many would you keep / how many would you bin mean anyway? It's totally unrealistic & ignoring reality - I mean how on earth would you be able to afford to sign any replacements after you'd paid up umpteen players contracts to get them off the wage bill? Who would you sell to raise the money to be able to afford to pay off these contracts and what would you do if UKIO Bankas or HBOS decided they had first claim to that money to reduce the debt?

I remember Alex MacDonald & Wallace Mercer had been been wanting & trying to sign Tosh McKinlay for about 2 or 3 seasons until they could eventually afford to sign him & Dundee agreed to sell ... meanwhile they had to get the best the could out of existing players like Kenny Black & Brian Whittaker etc at left back and we fans had no option but to support the guys who played in our team because we had no one else & couldn't afford better but it created a sense team solidarity & cameraderie - all for one and one for all and that's what is missing these days iam afraid.

Guest juvehearts
This whole thread is symptomatic of much of what is wrong with football and fans attitudes these days especially too many Hearts fans it seems.

For better or worse our players are our players - they are our team - yet too many have become unsupporters in my opinion - what does how many would you keep / how many would you bin mean anyway? It's totally unrealistic & ignoring reality - I mean how on earth would you be able to afford to sign any replacements after you'd paid up umpteen players contracts to get them off the wage bill? Who would you sell to raise the money to be able to afford to pay off these contracts and what would you do if UKIO Bankas or HBOS decided they had first claim to that money to reduce the debt?

I remember Alex MacDonald & Wallace Mercer had been been wanting & trying to sign Tosh McKinlay for about 2 or 3 seasons until they could eventually afford to sign him & Dundee agreed to sell ... meanwhile they had to get the best the could out of existing players like Kenny Black & Brian Whittaker etc at left back and we fans had no option but to support the guys who played in our team becuase we had no one else & couldn't afford better but it created a sense team solidarity & cameraderie - all for one and one for all and that's what is missing these days iam afraid.

money talks & football is now a millionaires play thing.

its getting to the stage where money is no object.

the problem now a days is that football is gone 7 is replaced by buisnessmen only in ot for a quick buck.

fux the fans is the motto now

Charlie-Brown
money talks & football is now a millionaires play thing.

its getting to the stage where money is no object.

the problem now a days is that football is gone 7 is replaced by buisnessmen only in ot for a quick buck.

fux the fans is the motto now

There are very few clubs if any where money is no object - maybe some at the top of the premiership and abroad but for 90% of football clubs and the supporters of these teams which includes Hearts money is very much an issue - even at Rangers as we see from todays news stories about the need to reduce playing staff costs at Hunbrox.

Archived