Hearts v celtic

superhearts51

Guest Dipped Flake

Very sensible move by Hearts. No sense cutting our nose of to spite our face. No way we will sell out the other 3 stands by the 27th so looks like it is back to the bigot brothers having the whole of the Roseburn again..

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'll issue a challenge to the club.

Start playing our best players in their correct positions in an effective formation.

Go on Hearts, try that challenge!

Patronising feckers.

Nelly Terraces

Totally embarrassing climbdown if we resort to giving them the whole School End again, which, sad to say, we probably will, the days of sellouts for any games, bar the hobos, are long gone. Back to the bad old days I'm afraid. Just live with it. Gash team = gash crowds.

Cut The Crap

I'm just glad there was no hubris on our part when we reduced their allocation a couple of years back!

Oh... :o

superhearts51

I agree mate, It's very embarassing that we are now having to go back cap in hand to them. However i suppose we are better taking there money than leaving the stand empty.

I'm just glad there was no hubris on our part when we reduced their allocation a couple of years back!

Oh... :o

Thanks for this 'new' word (for me at least), I hope to gave the chance to use it in the future.....

The correct thing to do as we are hardly in a position to knock back the extra dough it will generate however what an embarrasing article. 'Challenge' ****** off, I challenge Hearts to sign a striker who actually knows where the goal is and we might not have lost the 2-3000 fans who have recently stopped going.

Id rather have empty seats to be honest. Anything to show that old firm fans and there pesh arent welcome at Tynie. Our attendances have been extremely poor this season, we got more last season and the football was worse by far. Funny considering our away supports have been good or very good.

Thanks for this 'new' word (for me at least), I hope to gave the chance to use it in the future.....

Hubris: Hubris, sometimes spelled hybris (ancient Greek ὕβρις), is a term used in modern English to indicate overweening pride, self-confidence, superciliousness, or arrogance, often resulting in fatal retribution.

Nelly Terraces

Actually, I know we won't sell enough tickets to fill part of the school end, but I'm wondering, will the Smellies?

Noticed recently that away crowds for both the weegie **** clubs are well down when they're games are on TV (i.e. every week). Team IRA didn't have many at Kilmarnock last week. Hopefully the filth don't bother showing up at our place in great numbers and only sell around 2 - 2? thou.

What do you think?

Clerry Jambo
Actually, I know we won't sell enough tickets to fill part of the school end, but I'm wondering, will the Smellies?

Noticed recently that away crowds for both the weegie **** clubs are well down when they're games are on TV (i.e. every week). Team IRA didn't have many at Kilmarnock last week. Hopefully the filth don't bother showing up at our place in great numbers and only sell around 2 - 2? thou.

What do you think?

I think TJ when the Manks go to places like Killie and Murderwell they receive about 7-8 thousand tickets - they will only get a max of 3500 at Tynie and they will DEFO sell them out:mad:

siegementality

Start playing our best players in their correct positions in an effective formation.

Patronising feckers.

Got to agree, when they start playing decent football, with players who merit their place in the team putting a bit effort in, then people might turn up.

What do you think?

It is possible that this 5% levy thing has got the great unwashed East and West Glasgow branches not forking out the money. Voting with their cloven hooves so to speak

In a few years time we may end up offering them 2 stands if this p!sh on the park persists. Happy f@rking days:mad:

Patronising feckers.

Totally agree.

I challenge Hearts to do what murderwell did for there fans and charge ?15 for an adult and child. I'm almost sure this would result in sell out - or how about ?10 flat fare for anybody. I know this annoys ST holders but desperate times call for desperate measures, especially when the game is on the box!

Or how about bloody free entry for all!!! sorry i'm going on a rant now - the lack of imagination amongst the SPL clubs when it comes to getting more bums on seats astounds me. Ok, you'll annoy ST holders if you let folk in cheap but you do not have to do this every week. It's hardly rocket science to have these -

a) ladies day - all women in for free, if they've got a kid with them then ?5.

B) emergency services 50% off - all fireman, ambulance folk etc in for half price.

c)Family day - four members of the same family for ?30

d) Replica kit day - any walk up fan with this seasons home shirt on, 25% off admission - encourages shirt sales and looks good at the game wi eveyrone in maroon.

e) bring a flag day - anybody bringing a Hearts flag to the match - 25% off.

f) Amateur club day - any amateur club (for any sport) can get 11 tickets for ?60.

etc etc etc etc

Just use your imagination Hearts - any money for a seat that would otherwise be empty is surely worth it and to ST holders, would you not rather sit in a full stadium having lost a few quid than an empty one and broke even - for the greater good surely these promos would be worth it.

Francis Albert
I challenge Hearts to do what murderwell did for there fans and charge ?15 for an adult and child. I'm almost sure this would result in sell out - or how about ?10 flat fare for anybody. I know this annoys ST holders but desperate times call for desperate measures, especially when the game is on the box!

Or how about bloody free entry for all!!! sorry i'm going on a rant now - the lack of imagination amongst the SPL clubs when it comes to getting more bums on seats astounds me. Ok, you'll annoy ST holders if you let folk in cheap but you do not have to do this every week. It's hardly rocket science to have these -

B) emergency services 50% off - all fireman, ambulance folk etc in for half price.

d) Replica kit day - any walk up fan with this seasons home shirt on, 25% off admission - encourages shirt sales and looks good at the game wi eveyrone in maroon.

f) Amateur club day - any amateur club (for any sport) can get 11 tickets for ?60.

etc etc etc etc

Just use your imagination Hearts - any money for a seat that would otherwise be empty is surely worth it and to ST holders, would you not rather sit in a full stadium having lost a few quid than an empty one and broke even - for the greater good surely these promos would be worth it.

I agree with that - it's disappointing that we seem to have backed off from actively trying to fill the ground with Hearts fans. Although of course it was overwhelmingly due to the early Burley/Romanov on-field success "Fireworks Phil" Anderton desrved some of the credit for getting us up to sell out crowds by active marketing and making games at Tynecastle an occasion - fireworks, parachutists etc. Although not for the purists and old fogeys like me, I think it did make a diffference to some. (I remember going to World Wrestling Federation events with my son years ago when the biggest excitement generated on the night was in the build up with the lights went off and the fireworks and music started). Now its down to a "Let's Make Some Noise" shout at kick off. To be reduced to "if you don't buy tickets we'll sell them to the OF" as your only marketing ploy is pretty sad.

Patronising feckers.

Correct!! ..... I challenge Romanov to butt out of team affairs, & then I bet the punters will come flooding back.

Or better still, Romanov to sell up & disappear!

Colonel Kurtz

I would suggest that this is the time to forget about who has temporary stewardship of Heart of Midlothian,and buy tickets for the club we support.

We will have that self publicising bigotted baloon from the hun supporters trust crowing,and the Tims will be more than normally unbearable.

I would call on all who can afford to ....buy extra tickets and give to lapsed Hearts supporters

siegementality
To be reduced to "if you don't buy tickets we'll sell them to the OF" as your only marketing ploy is pretty sad.

Sad but true. I'll not be going, been to four games this season and it's the same sheite as usual. I'll watch it on Sultana from the comfort of my own home. At least I can change it over if it's sheite.

Colonel Kurtz

Some Seigementality that

Can just see you at mafeking....Och in ye come

Or at Troy.....You Greeks look like nice blokes

we'll all be there as usual but can't blame the thousands of fans who have been sicked by romanov ruining our team and harming quality players. fans who love their team and players find it difficult to watch them being mismanaged by clowns and end up not going back until there is change. not filling the hearts sections has been caused by one man's stupidity and that man is romanov.

Cut The Crap
I agree with that - it's disappointing that we seem to have backed off from actively trying to fill the ground with Hearts fans. Although of course it was overwhelmingly due to the early Burley/Romanov on-field success "Fireworks Phil" Anderton desrved some of the credit for getting us up to sell out crowds by active marketing and making games at Tynecastle an occasion - fireworks, parachutists etc. Although not for the purists and old fogeys like me, I think it did make a diffference to some. (I remember going to World Wrestling Federation events with my son years ago when the biggest excitement generated on the night was in the build up with the lights went off and the fireworks and music started). Now its down to a "Let's Make Some Noise" shout at kick off. To be reduced to "if you don't buy tickets we'll sell them to the OF" as your only marketing ploy is pretty sad.

Brilliant!

Are you in marketing. :)

These fans were NEVER there before Romanov, only under Romanov have we been able to fill Tynecastle with so many Hearts fans.

Obviously this FACT will be ignored.

The part-timers have not let us down though, they were never reallly part of this club. :o

These fans were NEVER there before Romanov, only under Romanov have we been able to fill Tynecastle with so many Hearts fans.

The part-timers have not let us down though, they were never reallly part of this club. :o

Utter pesh and you know it.

I actually agree with Mr Partridge and I would add if Vlad goes I come back.

Buffalo Bill

The best way for Hearts to rock Tynecastle is for the team to start playing with a little bit more ambition.

Jamie Mole on his own up front at home aint going to sell out stadiums.

Buffalo Bill

Guest jambomickey

the guys who don't go anymore don't go because they don't agree with madfuds mismanagement!

the guys who don't go anymore don't go because they don't agree with madfuds mismanagement!

I'm sure they were all there when "madfud" had us challenging. If we're ever good again they'll be back in their droves.

I challenge Hearts to do what murderwell did

We are Heart of Midlothian FC. No way should we replicate the desperate antics of Unemployed Steelmen FC.

you'll annoy ST holders

Too right. No way I'm subsidising a bunch of johnny-come-lately freeloaders. :mad:

It's hardly rocket science to have these -

etc etc etc etc

The atmosphere at Tynecastle is already worse than a morgue. Trying to encourage this type of sad sack sweetie paper rustlers will not help our cause. :mad:

Guest jambomickey
I'm sure they were all there when "madfud" had us challenging. If we're ever good again they'll be back in their droves.

how many times last season did you hear guys saying they wouldn't be back till madfud was out?

we'll all be there as usual but can't blame the thousands of fans who have been sicked by romanov ruining our team and harming quality players. fans who love their team and players find it difficult to watch them being mismanaged by clowns and end up not going back until there is change. not filling the hearts sections has been caused by one man's stupidity and that man is romanov.

agreed but its a matter of OUR PRIDE mitch id love us to keep them penned in to a couple of sections we should all encourage our mates and brethren to get to tynie for this one

how many times last season did you hear guys saying they wouldn't be back till madfud was out?

Loads. And whats your point. The main reason for them not coming back is because the football is rubbish. Glory hunters :o

Guest jambomickey
Loads. And whats your point. The main reason for them not coming back is because the football is rubbish. Glory hunters :o

there not glory hunters mate, there not showing blind loyalty like me and you! there not coming back because of the circus madfud was turning us into

Got to agree, when they start playing decent football, with players who merit their place in the team putting a bit effort in, then people might turn up.

When we start winning all our games again then fairweather fans will return.

Aye,keep taking the happy pill's provided by your saviour,almost everyone I know that aint going back, is because of the mad fecker and his way's,nowt to do with results,the quicker some of you erses realise this the better,you aint no wonder fan because you buy into his pie in the sky shet.

there not glory hunters mate, there not showing blind loyalty like me and you! there not coming back because of the circus madfud was turning us into

Ahh, Supporting your side is blind loyalty. Now I get it. Have we not done that for the past 20 years or so?

Aye,keep taking the happy pill's provided by your saviour,almost everyone I know that aint going back, is because of the mad fecker and his way's,nowt to do with results,the quicker some of you erses realise this the better,you aint no wonder fan because you buy into his pie in the sky shet.

Ahh, I'm an erse? I thought personal abuse wasn't allowed on here? I might not be a super fan, but i'm a better fan than you. Because I actually don't turn my back when the going get's tough. See you when the going is good again sunshine :)

Stop kidding yourself on, the truth is that Celtic and Rangers got the whole Roseburn stand before Romanov arrived and only he managed to change this, nobody else.

I know that is a FACT as I am a Hearts fan, a season ticket holder.

Trying to pretend this was not the case is just pointless.

Aye, and if we win our next three games 4-0 that wont affect the size of the the following gates.:mw_rolleyes:

(not that there is a snowballs chance in hell that it will happen)

Guest jambomickey
Stop kidding yourself on, the truth is that Celtic and Rangers got the whole Roseburn stand before Romanov arrived and only he managed to change this, nobody else.

I know that is a FACT as I am a Hearts fan, a season ticket holder.

Trying to pretend this was not the case is just pointless.

i'm a hearts fan' hearts shareholder and i will always be there but i wouldn't knock the guys who stopped going because they have every reason

Come on. Whilst a minority might not come because of "Mad Vlad's meddling" the majority of people who have stopped coming between Burley and now are doing so because the lack of investment in players has taken us back to pre-Romanov standards.

They are the perfect definition of glory hunters. If Vlad started signing players like Jankauskis and Bednar again and we were doing well in the league there would be sell outs yet again.

Aye, and if we win our next three games 4-0 that wont affect the size of the the following gates.:mw_rolleyes:

(not that there is a snowballs chance in hell that it will happen)

You may be correct that a few hundred,"lets see whats going on there" fans might turn up,but what I can tell you is none of the guys I used to go with will go as well as me,long term fans,fans that have spent years and thousands of ?s watching hearts all over Scotland and europe.

Thank's Vlad, you made a very pleasurable pastime turn into a horror show to the extent I will not be part of it.

Ahh, I'm an erse? I thought personal abuse wasn't allowed on here? I might not be a super fan, but i'm a better fan than you. Because I actually don't turn my back when the going get's tough. See you when the going is good again sunshine :)

I actually think in many ways a fan with a season ticket who attends blindly is a better fan than one who stays away. I fall into the first category but will more than likely drift apathetically into the latter in a few months time. Not because of the dire football, i've seen worse but coz finally I've just about had my fill of Romanov. Tw@t.

Guest jambomickey
Ahh, Supporting your side is blind loyalty. Now I get it. Have we not done that for the past 20 years or so?

yes we have but we've not had to put up with a paranoid control freak who thinks he's a fantasy football manager the past 20 years

Come on. Whilst a minority might not come because of "Mad Vlad's meddling" the majority of people who have stopped coming between Burley and now are doing so because the lack of investment in players has taken us back to pre-Romanov standards.

They are the perfect definition of glory hunters. If Vlad started signing players like Jankauskis and Bednar again and we were doing well in the league there would be sell outs yet again.

See the thing is mate,I'm only one off 12 or so people who have stopped going BECAUSE of Vlad,nothing else ,as I say these guy's and me have been going for years(I myself have been going for over 30 years,man and boy)Vlad has fecked up big time,not just with results but what he has turned my club into.

I myself have been going for over 30 years,man and boy

Appear every decent run and up Final?;)

i'm a hearts fan' hearts shareholder and i will always be there but i wouldn't knock the guys who stopped going because they have every reason

But you will continue to ignore the fact that it was not Romanov that made this club the size it is.

It is not Vlad's fault we cannot afford to buy the players we would like to see at Hearts.

If we had 20,000 every week at Hearts pre-Romanov then you would be right to blame him for the size of crowds now at Tynecastle but we all know the truth.

But you will continue to ignore the fact that it was not Romanov that made this club the size it is.

It is not Vlad's fault we cannot afford to buy the players we would like to see at Hearts.

If we had 20,000 every week at Hearts pre-Romanov then you would be right to blame him for the size of crowds now at Tynecastle but we all know the truth.

No,what a stupid thing to say.

agreed but its a matter of OUR PRIDE mitch id love us to keep them penned in to a couple of sections we should all encourage our mates and brethren to get to tynie for this one

your right and let's all get as many family and friends along to tynie and try to get the feel good factor back.

Archived