JKB and the McCrae's Battalion Trust - latest update

Ulysses

As members are aware, JKB has a commitment to contribute at least 15% of its revenue to the McCrae's Battalion Trust. As part of that ongoing commitment, we made a contribution of ?350 to the Trust today, bringing the total donated on your behalf so far this year to ?950.

We plan to make a further contribution at the end of the year, and we'll keep you informed.

Ulysses

Administrator

As members are aware, JKB has a commitment to contribute at least 15% of its revenue to the McCrae's Battalion Trust. As part of that ongoing commitment, we made a contribution of ?350 to the Trust today, bringing the total donated on your behalf so far this year to ?950.

We plan to make a further contribution at the end of the year, and we'll keep you informed.

Ulysses

Administrator

Wondeful gesture, Ulysses. I would like to make a (small) personal donation each year - please pass me detail on how this could be done

PValente

Wondeful gesture, Ulysses. I would like to make a (small) personal donation each year - please pass me detail on how this could be done

PValente

Personal donations can be made via PayPal using the Trust's web site

http://www.heartsgreatwarmemorial.org.uk

Click the 'appeal' button and scroll down to the bottom of that page to donate. And many thanks, of course, to you and all else who donate in this (or indeed any other) way. :)

TyphoonJambo

Well do to everyone concerned. This thread just reminded me to get of my fat arse and renew my subcription. Job done

Well done,to everyone involved in this very worthwhile cause.

In fact the thanks are due to the members, i.e. to you.

When you make an annual membership payment, a guaranteed minimum of 75p of your fiver goes to the Trust.

And even if you aren't a subscribed member, you still contribute whenever you look in on one of the ads you see displayed on the forum.

But of course as Sgt.Rock posted above, you can also contribute a few quid directly to the Trust. Here's a link that takes you straight to the page on the Trust site where you can make a contribution. The button is at the bottom of the page.

http://www.heartsgreatwarmemorial.org.uk/appeal.html

I spoke to Jack Alexander today and he expressed his thanks and appreciation for the monies donated from JKB memberships.

Archived