Thank you Sgt.Rock

John S

On behalf of ?Friends of the Heart of Midlothian War Memorial? I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Sgt.Rock for his help and support to the group, not least of all in getting our new web site (http://www.heartofmidlothianwarmemorial.com/) up and running.

Despite an ever-increasing workload and pressures on his time, he gave up several evening to work on the web site. What a guy!

Sgt.Rock, we can?t thank you enough for your help, we all thought it important to acknowledge this, so a huge thanks to Sgt.Rock

I P Knightley
On behalf of ?Friends of the Heart of Midlothian War Memorial? I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Sgt.Rock for his help and support to the group, not least of all in getting our new web site (http://www.heartofmidlothianwarmemorial.com/) up and running.

Despite an ever-increasing workload and pressures on his time, he gave up several evening to work on the web site. What a guy!

Sgt.Rock, we can?t thank you enough for your help, we all thought it important to acknowledge this, so a huge thanks to Sgt.Rock

The song always promised that Sgt Rock was going to help us.

I often wondered when it would be.

Tried signing the petition but got an internal server error. Is that me or is it the site?

TyphoonJambo

well laid out site, thanks for the effort Sgt Rock, petition signed!!

Great Site !

To be honest I didn't look into this until I saw the site. I had no idea the Council were planing to move the clock out of the Haymarket. Well done all the people who got this campaign up and running.

Edinburgh Council hang your heads in shame, the memorial dereves more respect.

:4_1_72:

The song always promised that Sgt Rock was going to help us.

I often wondered when it would be.

Tried signing the petition but got an internal server error. Is that me or is it the site?

Archived