First SPL Manager punted?

Munch

Who is your best guess will be the first SPL Manager for the chop.

My guess is the fat Finn.?

Thoughts ?

Got to be between either

The Fat Jaffa or The Fat Finn, ironic that they are up against each other on saturday. It could be billed as "The battle of the P45's"

Think the Fat Finn will be first though, a good gubbing on the 19th from The Big Team and it could be the job centre on the 20th for Shrek

Got to be between either

The Fat Jaffa or The Fat Finn, ironic that they are up against each other on saturday. It could be billed as "The battle of the P45's"

Think the Fat Finn will be first though, a good gubbing on the 19th from The Big Team and it could be the job centre on the 20th for Shrek

Don't say that he is doing a sterling job, quality hoof ball, and with Ma Calamity in goals i wonder when his next howler will come. Dodgy Keeper he is almost as bad as the famous Zibby.:)

If the home record does not improve, bouncy castle up at the sheep will be looking for a part time paper round.

Charlie-Brown

I don't think Csaba's job is under any imminent threat and there are no rumours that CL & VR don't get on unlike there was with Burley.

Don't say that he is doing a sterling job, quality hoof ball, and with Ma Calamity in goals i wonder when his next howler will come. Dodgy Keeper he is almost as bad as the famous Zibby.:)

Quality Hoofball? surely not....not hoofball from the flairmeisters, the team that taught Brazil how to play. As for Macalamity a wee howler against us maybe? he has to keep up the tradition of Hobo keepers

Guest jambomickey
I don't think Csaba's job is under any imminent threat and there are no rumours that CL & VR don't get on unlike there was with Burley.

you can never predict what goes on at hearts mate

Charlie-Brown
you can never predict what goes on at hearts mate

Burley leaving the club was a big surprise at the time however in hindsight it was clear from early on the working relationship was not right between GB & VR......I don't think the same is true for Csaba Laszlo - he seems to have a workable relationship with the club owners.

Guest zeeko1

Given what's gone on in recent seasons (eight managers and counting under Romanov...) a betting man/woman would always have to look to Tynecastle for the first casualty surely?

i suppose it really depends on which club is struggling in a position below where they think they should be, wherever that may be.

of the european places contenders, hearts / hibs (sadly) / dundee utd / aberdeen / motherwell / kilmarnock (possibly), if any of these clubs have a mare between now and maybe december/january, one or two trigger fingers might get itchy.

sadly the tynecastle trigger finger is still way out in front to be first to twitch, due to it having a chronic and accute itchyness.... and a right bampot attached to it.

as ever there's bog all we can do about it but hope.

Who is your best guess will be the first SPL Manager for the chop.

My guess is the fat Finn.?

Thoughts ?

The Fat Finn, He Wasny That Fat When He Banged 3 intae you cant's was he:p, giruy!!!

The Fat Finn, He Wasny That Fat When He Banged 3 intae you cant's was he:p, giruy!!!

:hobofish: and here we have another......

Remember to close the door on your way out :hobofish: :107years:

And yeez are that stupit tae ken otherwise, yeez huvny got a clue, what yeez gonnae rip us aboot after weve won the scottish **** all?

Lithuanian cant's:rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown
Coz he is the best player in Edinburgh:p

Best at getting arrested? best at singing racist & xenophobic songs? best at slinking back to fester with his tail between his legs?

The Window Lickers seem to be out and about tonight!!

Obviously at a loose end on a Friday night.

Don't care what he does, aslong as he scores the winner against you's in a couple of weeks;) mind you he might no get the chance we will be 7 up we might no even have to use him;)

Don't care what he does, aslong as he scores the winner against you's in a couple of weeks;) mind you he might no get the chance we will be 7 up we might no even have to use him;)

fascinating hobo i'm sure but wouldn't those pearls of wisdom look more at home on hobo.net?

fascinating hobo i'm sure but wouldn't those pearls of wisdom look more at home on hobo.net?

Have you draged this lot over from the EEN:eek:

Quality Hoof ball? surely not....not hoof ball from the flairmeisters, the team that taught Brazil how to play. As for Macalamity a wee howler against us maybe? he has to keep up the tradition of Hobo keepers

Hear Hear can he out do Zibby and McNeil and also become a legend down Gorgie ?:bravo:

Remember to close the door on your way out :hobofish: :107years:

And dont forget to put the light out Ratboy.:loser:

KISS O DEATH THEN :):):)

The tell tale sign will be when Ebenezer Petrie gives the fat fin a vote of confidence.:4_1_72:

After Sellick get a double humping off Man U. I think WGS will be shown the door in favour of a Sellick Minded Person.

The Real Maroonblood
Burley leaving the club was a big surprise at the time however in hindsight it was clear from early on the working relationship was not right between GB & VR......I don't think the same is true for Csaba Laszlo - he seems to have a workable relationship with the club owners.[/QUOTE]

Correct. Yes sir no sir.

McGhee????

Bubble burst and costing a fair whack.

Its the same story at every club he has been at, he has been a shooting star, a one season wonder.

Id say he would be the first one to up sticks and walk, i dint think he would hang around if he thought he was for the chop.:bek035:

shaun.lawson

Toss-up between McGhee walking and Calderwood getting punted. Two events which probably won't be unrelated - because as soon as Tango leaves Pittodrie, MM will be straight in through the door.

Captain Canada

I'm going for Gus McPherson - there are rumblings there already that people are unhappy with him. Calderwood is the obvious answer but Aberdeen will not want to waste money paying him off and then getting someone else in, i.e. paying compo to Motherwell for McGhee

Dont think Aberdeen can afford to sack Calderwood since both he and Nichol have 3 years left on their current deals ( according to Sportsound last week ) so unless he walks my money would be on fatty accross the city .

Seymour M Hersh
Toss-up between McGhee walking and Calderwood getting punted. Two events which probably won't be unrelated - because as soon as Tango leaves Pittodrie, MM will be straight in through the door.

Could be SL, could be. Certainly if I was a betting chap I might want to put a tenner or so on those two events happening. I'm so glad he never came here.

Seymour M Hersh

How about Strapon? If champs league results continue to be awful and even the weefa cup is a long shot and rankers start to open up a gap then the masses (most of whom only put up with strapon grudgingly) will start to get really vocal. If it happens will Lawell collapse?

shaun.lawson
Could be SL, could be. Certainly if I was a betting chap I might want to put a tenner or so on those two events happening. I'm so glad he never came here.

So am I: it would never have worked, would it?

shaun.lawson
How about Strapon? If champs league results continue to be awful and even the weefa cup is a long shot and rankers start to open up a gap then the masses (most of whom only put up with strapon grudgingly) will start to get really vocal. If it happens will Lawell collapse?

I certainly don't think he'll stay there beyond the end of the season - but would be staggered if he was gone before Xmas. It'd depend, too, on whether Moyes became available; the other main candidate being, surely, Roy Keane.

rememberwilliegibson

calderwood will probably turn the corner soon, the hobos are too tight to beach the whale so it will probably be someone random...and which club is renowned for random events? :rolleyes:

Archived