How to deal with obese people in your workplace

Regular John

$ilvery_Moon

Was just going to post this. What a horrific, disgusting, fat, excuse for a human being. She's complaining because she took too long to eat 14 bits of chicken, 6 bags of chips and some coke?

She deserves a fine if she treats herself like that. THREE days a week she eats in KFC? She should be locked away in a room with nothing but fruit, vegetables, water and exercise machines. She clearly has no self respect and this is epitomized by the fact she has contacted the Sun to complain about it. She'll end up in hospital very soon and be costing taxpayers a fortune to treat her.

I love the fact she works for the National HEALTH Service. **** me the irony.

Was just going to post this. What a horrific, disgusting, fat, excuse for a human being. She's complaining because she took too long to eat 14 bits of chicken, 6 bags of chips and some coke?

She deserves a fine if she treats herself like that. THREE days a week she eats in KFC? She should be locked away in a room with nothing but fruit, vegetables, water and exercise machines. She clearly has no self respect and this is epitomized by the fact she has contacted the Sun to complain about it. She'll end up in hospital very soon and be costing taxpayers a fortune to treat her.

I love the fact she works for the National HEALTH Service. **** me the irony.

She may indeed be an absolute disgrace to the human race, but give her her due, she's paying one hell of a lot of taxes on those KFC buckets!

The 24-year-old fumed yesterday: ?It?s disgusting. I spend a lot of money in there. Now I?m never going back.?

Yes. That's what's disgusting.

Take a look at your diet and the state of your bingo-wings, hen.

alwaysthereinspirit

To be fair it does say her and a pal went to eat. There is a slight chance that the pal is the one with the enlarged appetite.:boak:

loveofthegame

Absolutely disgusting. Serves her right. How anyone could bring to sit and order that much for just 2 people. I'd personally be embarrassed.

scottish_chicP
there is also a slight chance she ate her pal ...lol

Lol that made me laugh.

I P Knightley

:Funny-Post:

To be fair it does say her and a pal went to eat. There is a slight chance that the pal is the one with the enlarged appetite

Loving your work this morning!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What a fat ****ing slob.

No self respect, no dignity, no pride.

Makes me feel great about myself though!

how about puting a bucket of kfc on a radio controlled car and taunting her with it? she

could get a workout chasing her chicken and lose some of her bulk (assuming she is fat)

Where's the entrance:eek:

I'd avoid putting anything in her mouth, apart from that I'm not even sure you would need an entrance as such.

husref musemic

wont be to much longer till she's rolling up in her electric wheel chair.

"It didn?t feel like I was in there all that long. We were hungry.? ha ha ha class.

Why is it when looking at her I kept humming Dio's "Holy Diver"?

It's an absolute certainty that she is all flappy around the old flappage area. Like the girl off designervagina.

Utter filth!

The fact she is obese does not excuse her from the parking restrictions imposed by KFC. By parking there, she enters into a contract. She broke that contract, why is she running to the newspaper?

As an aside, is there any more disgusting sight than seeing a fatty boom boom stuffing their face? It gives me the boak, absolutely detest it.

She's a fat moron.

Sooner she ends up keeling over from a heart attack the better. Another fat waste of space and a sun reader to boot wouldnt be missed!

Harsh but fair.

It's an absolute certainty that she is all flappy around the old flappage area. Like the girl off designervagina.

Utter filth!

Cheers I was about to have some lunch, I don,t think I,ll bother now:boak: somehow my ham sandwich has lost its appeal....

Walter Payton
how about puting a bucket of kfc on a radio controlled car and taunting her with it? she

could get a workout chasing her chicken and lose some of her bulk (assuming she is fat)

Assuming she is fat? I'm assuming you've not seen the photo. No assumption about it.

alwaysthereinspirit
Assuming she is fat? I'm assuming you've not seen the photo. No assumption about it.

It's a known fact the camera adds 20lbs.

I'm assuming the Sun sent 4 photographers.

alwaysthereinspirit
I'd avoid putting anything in her mouth, apart from that I'm not even sure you would need an entrance as such.

Just find a crease.

Fat people really wind me up and this is one of the reasons why.

It's glandular ffs!!!!

On a side note, these people should be banned from using public transport too. Nothing worse than having to find a comfortable position on 1/3 of a seat.

maltese jambo
It's a known fact the camera adds 20lbs.

I'm assuming the Sun sent 4 photographers.

Thank ****** the cameraman was equiped with a 'panorama' function!

These kind of stories make you wonder whether you should be laughing or crying...a trainee nurse??? i mean, is she actually listening to what she is being taught?! blood pressure, diabeties, heart disease, cardiac arrest?

On the other hand i laugh....god, what a fat b******rd!

And for all those on this thread who have suggested sexual connotations....No, just no.

maltese jambo

just read these comments:! ! !

She was actually finished eating after 5 minutes, but she got get stuck in the door on the way out.

Her school photo was taken by Google Earth.

Archived