Christian Nade... he reads what we say???

Victorian

Good evening all,

While indulging in a nasty habit of mine (reading the Sun), I was intrigued to see an article about big Nadger in which he states that he reads (unnamed) Hearts fans' websites for what they are saying about him.

Naturally, if I was ill and of a Hobo persuasion, I would be making some kind of Greggs gag about it. By a blessing from above, I don't have that affliction, therefore I will refrain.

The article got me to thinking about which other Hearts players might be secretly 'tuning in' to the likes of Kickback or perhaps the all-out warfare which is the EEN forum. I suppose this also throws up the possibility that there could be players that also contribute to sites, maybe even Hobos... if they can afford the broadband on those wages.

What next for Hearts players? Their Internet use monitored by the Gorgie KGB?

Read this Nade

Your fat & lazy and a wage thief.

You have ability but no apparent desire to show it, certainly not for 90 mins. The next time you're counting the money that you've earned from our club think about the working classes who scrimp & save to be able to afford to go and watch you plod about the park with so little effort.

Get the finger out big man and we'll start saying nice things about you

Frankenstein Jambo.
Good evening all,

While indulging in a nasty habit of mine (reading the Sun), I was intrigued to see an article about big Nadger in which he states that he reads (unnamed) Hearts fans' websites for what they are saying about him.

Naturally, if I was ill and of a Hobo persuasion, I would be making some kind of Greggs gag about it. By a blessing from above, I don't have that affliction, therefore I will refrain.

The article got me to thinking about which other Hearts players might be secretly 'tuning in' to the likes of Kickback or perhaps the all-out warfare which is the EEN forum. I suppose this also throws up the possibility that there could be players that also contribute to sites, maybe even Hobos... if they can afford the broadband on those wages.

I am sorry if im totally of the ball here, but was "nadger" a racist jibe towards nade? If not then im sorry but you can see why I thought that.:wacko:

I am sorry if im totally of the ball here, but was "nadger" a racist jibe towards nade? If not then im sorry but you can see why I thought that.:wacko:

no it wasn't and, no i can't see why you thought that, i really can't.

What's racist about saying nadger????

Nucky Thompson
What's racist about saying nadger????
That's what I was thinking as well:confused:

That's what I was thinking as well:confused:

Very strange post indeed.

If you read this Christian, please show us what you can do and let's see some goals.

Most of us think you are a very capable player and you should be a star in the SPL. The only person who can make that happen is you so let's see what you can do.

Good evening all,

I would hope for Jamie mole and CLUM's sake they don't read JKB

Nade start earning yer wage pal

hahaha just noticed that the advertisement above this thread was "lose 17 pounds in 3 weeks" or something

I think all the players read the websites.

I read a post from a player who'd got a transfer down south, he posted to say cheers to the fans, and say it was too good an opportunity to turn down etc etc. As part of that he said that none of the players admit it, but they all look at the fan websites.

I don't know if other clubs have websites like this one, but I'm amazed that any of the players can get out of bed in the morning given what is said about them on here.

Say What Again

Nade, if you're reading this, tell Jamie Mole and Audrey to **** off.

Cheers big man. :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Read this Nade

You're fat & lazy and a wage thief.

You have ability but no apparent desire to show it, certainly not for 90 mins. The next time you're counting the money that you've earned from our club think about the working classes who scrimp & save to be able to afford to go and watch you plod about the park with so little effort.

Get the finger out big man and we'll start saying nice things about you

He really isn't.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

nade drives about in a bentley and earns over 10 grand a week i doubt he comes back every night after training to see what the chat on kickbacks like!

just look at his strip after 5 minutes of bein on! unfit bas!

Archived