Kaunas Vs Sampdoria

Praha06

Bugger need an account.

Aye I thought you might, I use Betfair regularly, a good site.

Schalke match is also being streamed live as is another UEFA match on just now too. I'm watching the Schalke match now as I have a financial interest in the outcome.

Incidentally Ivaskevicius was booked for Kaunas in the first half. Harshly so IMO.

Schalke match is also being streamed live as is another UEFA match on just now too. I'm watching the Schalke match now as I have a financial interest in the outcome.

Incidentally Ivaskevicius was booked for Kaunas in the first half. Harshly so IMO.

Feyenoord I think it was.

I'm not opening one, as I cant afford to bet.:D

Cant imagine you backed Schalke to lose at home to a Cypriot team so, at 1-0 down, it looks like your financial interest may be going the way of Northern Rock and HBOS

GC

Charlie-Brown
Aaah feck, I have Sampdoria in my accumulator.

Kaunas have some battered pride to play for & restore after the first leg - sampdoria probably rested some players - you should have thought more about this game.

Cant imagine you backed Schalke to lose at home to a Cypriot team so, at 1-0 down, it looks like your financial interest may be going the way of Northern Rock and HBOS

GC

Your summing up is spot on my friend. Have been watching the pictures and although I can see Schalke scoring, they need to get more of a grip on the match in the 2nd 45. With the players at their disposal they should win this. I have an 11 match acca on the go as well as a 4 match acca so there is much work to be done before I start to sniff any cash.

Kaunas have some battered pride to play for & restore after the first leg - sampdoria probably rested some players - you should have thought more about this game.

You would have thought so.

Sampdoria faced Juventus last weekend, cant see to many of who played in that game travelling over to Lithuania. With such a huge margin with Kaunas after the first game, the second and third string would have been sent over.

I must admit I never went anywhere near this match in terms of betting activity.

Kaunas 1 - 2 Sampdoria, Bonnazoli (58)

Happy days!

:biggrin:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Kaunas 1 - 2 Sampdoria, Bonnazoli (58)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIRUY Romanov. ;)

Archived