Hearts Greatest Ever Season

Robbos Right Peg

Robbos Right Peg

Not wanting to be a media whore like another author on JKB but yes its out again this time updated and in paperback and cheaper (just for you student types) :) Maybe even Santa could bring you a copy.

Although you can order it on line at Amazon maybe you should direct your feet to a certain bar in Dalry Rd where autographed copies are on sale with all proceeds going to the Hearts Former Players Association.

The bar owner (not a stranger to a bit of publicity himself) said he would post this but seems he was hit by a bad case of man flu (and an inabilty to play pool the night before) ;)

Guest juvehearts

do you have a link & that mate?

us lazy bassas kannae be bothered going to amazon & searchingf for it,

besides youre pitching the book!

Juve

Robbos Right Peg
do you have a link & that mate?

us lazy bassas kannae be bothered going to amazon & searchingf for it,

besides youre pitching the book!

Juve

No bother Juve. I thought that we had the wee Amazon link on JKB Dexter ?? Amazing what happens when you are away for a few weeks :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hearts-Greatest-Ever-Season-1957-58/dp/1845022173/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222959089&sr=8-1

Get yer sel down to said bar on Saturday and I will sign it for you as long as it is before I have my 23rd Magners of course:cool:

Not wanting to be a media whore like another author on JKB but yes its out again this time updated and in paperback and cheaper (just for you student types) :) Maybe even Santa could bring you a copy.

Although you can order it on line at Amazon maybe you should direct your feet to a certain bar in Dalry Rd where autographed copies are on sale with all proceeds going to the Hearts Former Players Association.

The bar owner (not a stranger to a bit of publicity himself) said he would post this but seems he was hit by a bad case of man flu (and an inabilty to play pool the night before) ;)

Sounds like a good deal to me - I'll tell Mrs S that's my Christmas sorted!

Guest juvehearts

should be in said bar around 1pm!!!!

needing someone to purchase me a match ticket though.

i think daddy is doing just that using hits ''get a brokeass child in for a fiver!!!!''

happy days

Robbos Right Peg
should be in said bar around 1pm!!!!

needing someone to purchase me a match ticket though.

i think daddy is doing just that using hits ''get a brokeass child in for a fiver!!!!''

happy days

Jeez you tax dodgers want it all dont you. As it is my old man is still in the USA and I may have a spare ticket even if your dad cant spare a five spot God after the last few weeks performances you could have my season ticket for a bottle of Magners ;)

I realised that I had been waffling in a very off topic manner on the volunteers thread so decided to confuse things further and reply to your post here.

I'll do my best on Saturday but chances are that I'll be up to my eyeballs in leaflets and such like. If I have to resort to the lightweight and less shiny paperback edition, then so be it. :)

Robbos Right Peg
I realised that I had been waffling in a very off topic manner on the volunteers thread so decided to confuse things further and reply to your post here.

I'll do my best on Saturday but chances are that I'll be up to my eyeballs in leaflets and such like. If I have to resort to the lightweight and less shiny paperback edition, then so be it. :)

Ach you know I like your dedication to a good cause so there will be a nice more shiney hard back edition behind the bar for you to collect at your leisure. Just give a wee donation to the FPA in return. I'll tell Callum what it's all about any probs send me a PM

Ach you know I like your dedication to a good cause so there will be a nice more shiney hard back edition behind the bar for you to collect at your leisure. Just give a wee donation to the FPA in return. I'll tell Callum what it's all about any probs send me a PM

Ah brilliant, thank you RRP. :)

RRP Just what has happened to the mowner (typo not) of said bar,is it really flu or the shame of the serious humping (and not paying up I might ad) he took at pool.

Anyhoo back on Track,Im still looking for it in hardback,hint hint.But will get a copy from you Saturday.

Cheers.

Ps. his partner couldny hit a coo on the erse wi a banjo,as the saying goes.

Aforementioned Viral infection now clearing slightly, glad to report now out of danger!!

Cancel "To All the girls i loved before" for Mortonhall:p

Regards to the pool & monies changing hands....i would like to draw your attention to Licensing (Scotland) Act Subsection 5 , Paragraph 8,

"It is against the law to gamble in pubs,especially when your partner could'nt hit water if he fell oot a boat"

RRP.....Is the fact that Redm is a stunning looking female anything to do with getting a emm;) ......hardback????

Dr. Bapswent
Aforementioned Viral infection now clearing slightly, glad to report now out of danger!!

Regards to the pool & monies changing hands....i would like to draw your attention to Licensing (Scotland) Act Subsection 5 , Paragraph 8,

"It is against the law to gamble in pubs,especially when your partner could'nt hit water if he fell oot a boat"

RRP.....Is the fact that Redm is a stunning looking female anything to do with getting a emm;) ......hardback????

Dunno if id go that far mate... :P

Robbos Right Peg

No more the fact that she took the time to attend a book festival event a few months back. More than some of my so called friends did :( Perhaps it was another man flu day of course. Right time to tune in to Talk 107...............

No more the fact that she took the time to attend a book festival event a few months back. More than some of my so called friends did :( Perhaps it was another man flu day of course. Right time to tune in to Talk 107...............

If thats how you feel, stuff your hardback up your.... jumper.

should it not be the worlds greatest ever season, anyone ever scored so many goals in top flight football in so few games? and whilst letting in so few goals at the same time.

Archived