Players Wages

kannymann1

Somebody posted the other day and mentioned something along the lines of Hearts paying OF wages. Without being too invasive, what sort of money are we paying the players......or is this taboo or what??!! Just curious TBH. Anybody know??

Well Gordon was supposed to be on ?18k a week (including bonus's) when he left to go to Sunderland, I wouldnt expect anyone to be on that now although with Hearts you never know, i would expect Kingston to be the highest earner, possibley Nade as well.....I would think around the 10k a week range, which is also the wage that the invisible man is often quoted as being on (the bosnian bullet :rolleyes:)

This is purely a guestimation though.

Well Gordon was supposed to be on ?18k a week (including bonus's) when he left to go to Sunderland, I wouldnt expect anyone to be on that now although with Hearts you never know, i would expect Kingston to be the highest earner, possibley Nade as well.....I would think around the 10k a week range, which is also the wage that the invisible man is often quoted as being on (the bosnian bullet :rolleyes:)

This is purely a guestimation though.

Cheers for that Richie.....it's a good job it's not performance related ;)

I believe the highest earners are:

Kingston: ?15k

Beslija: ?9k

Nade: ?8k

Makela: ?6k

That's just going on hearsay though.

Gordon was ?15k basic, increasing over each year of the contract with guaranteed periodical bonuses.

Captain Canada

I heard the players aren't getting paid tomorrow, Grotbags hacked into the Ukio Bankas system and stole all the money, Hearts are blaming it on a 'technical witch'

I'll get me coat!

I heard the players aren't getting paid tomorrow, Grotbags hacked into the Ukio Bankas system and stole all the money, Hearts are blaming it on a 'technical witch'

I'll get me coat!

He he! Aye, goodnight George! ;)

Gordon was ?15k basic, increasing over each year of the contract with guaranteed periodical bonuses.

If Makela is on anywhere near 6k then it is an outrage...if this is the case why have Hearts not got rid of him? He makes Jamie Mole look like Ronaldo

Nade was reported to be on 4k a week.

This time next year I reckon no-one will be over ?4-5k a week. Rightly so as well.

What a joke

The bullet should pay back EVERY penny he has received

kingston should just feck off and as for the rest :eek:

Notice how I use the word received and not earned when it comes to Hearts players

Nade was reported to be on 4k a week.

This time next year I reckon no-one will be over ?4-5k a week. Rightly so as well.

I've heard a couple of guesstimates about Nade's wages, but didn't Crystal Palace pull out of a move for him because they weren't willing to match his Hearts wages? Or was it the ?500k transfer fee?

Either way, he's not worth, em, either!!

If I was getting paid 15k a week id be in to training earlier and stay late afterwards. Bust a gut for 90 mins at weekends and in my spare time id build you a damn main stand with my own two hands.

If I was getting paid 15k a week id be in to training earlier and stay late afterwards. Bust a gut for 90 mins at weekends and in my spare time id build you a damn main stand with my own two hands.

Sssssshhhhhh mate! The players might hear ye and steal yer idea ;)

If Makela is on anywhere near 6k then it is an outrage...if this is the case why have Hearts not got rid of him?

Who else is going to take him and offer him that kind of money?

Couldnt pay our own wage bill for a week far less pay the OF wage bill as well !!!

Would be interesting to see a league table for wages.

Right fill this in someone.........

Celtic................? Million

Rangers.............? Million

Hearts...............? Million

Aberdeen...........? Million

Dundee Utd........? Million

Motherwell.........? Million

Hibs..................? Million

Kilmarnock..........? Million

Falkirk................? Million

St Mirren............? Million

Of course this may not be even the correct order?

:rolleyes:

Would be interesting to see a league table for wages.

Right fill this in someone.........

Celtic................? Million

Rangers.............? Million

Hearts...............? Million

Aberdeen...........? Million

Dundee Utd........? Million

Motherwell.........? Million

Hibs..................? Million

Kilmarnock..........? Million

Falkirk................? Million

St Mirren............? Million

Of course this may not be even the correct order?

:rolleyes:

You also missed out Caley Thistle and Hamilton

Charlie-Brown
I dont get it.

Twix, Mars bars are too sickly. Why?

It was just a daft wee joke about what Caley-jags & Accies players earn. :rolleyes:

If Makela is on anywhere near 6k then it is an outrage...if this is the case why have Hearts not got rid of him? He makes Jamie Mole look like Ronaldo

Because if he is on what people claim he is then no club will even entertain the idea of trying to sign him

Nucky Thompson
Mind pay yer wages this week ya deluded fuds:eek:
You won't have to worry as you only pay your players 30 bob and a bag of jube jubes:107years:

You won't have to worry as you only pay your players 30 bob and a bag of jube jubes:107years:

Surely you wid rather pay better players that, than pay useless lithuanian ****e ?18,000 a week fur doing nowt, think about it:rolleyes:

HMFCjamieHMFC
Surely you wid rather pay better players that, than pay useless lithuanian ****e ?18,000 a week fur doing nowt, think about it:rolleyes:

Those useless Lithuanians have put us ahead of yous in the league

And none of them ear ?18k a week.

"Think about it" I would suggest you try your own suggestion.

Nucky Thompson
HaHaHa. I doubt any Lithuanian is on ?1800 never mind ?18k. Better players:4_1_72: Where's your team in the league Nancy boy:mw_tease:

In regards to Larry's wages, I'm not sure but is it not $15k a week he was reported to be on not long after he signed permanently and not ?15k

I might be imagining things but I'm sure I heard that

Chris Benoit
In regards to Larry's wages, I'm not sure but is it not $15k a week he was reported to be on not long after he signed permanently and not ?15k

I might be imagining things but I'm sure I heard that

Larry's on ?15k, i have a spy at HBoS! :gangsta:

Archived