Robbie Neilson or Kirk Broadfoot

Horse

Jambof3tornado

Robbie for me. Without a doubt and had he been at rangers(or sellick) he would be in the scotland squad more often!!

Broadfoot isnt even a good spl player never mind scottish international.

what a hideous choice to have to make. but probably broadfoot given he averages a goal a game for the national side.

robbie is murder.

Robbie for me. Without a doubt and had he been at rangers(or sellick) he would be in the scotland squad more often!!

Broadfoot isnt even a good spl player never mind scottish international.

Yeah, but even with some of Rangers & Celtics honking signings over the years they wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. That said with Parkhead being a wider pitch it would increase his chances of keeping the ball in play.

jambos are go!

There are people on here are who are unreasonably biased against Robbie Neilson. Can I ask a question. Who was the last genuine Hearts Right Back to be capped for Scotland. I'm aware Dave MacPherson and maybe Davie Weir were pressed into service but who was the last out and out right back. I'm struggling with anyone after WWII.

Who would have at RB in your team? Me - i would rather have neither...

Your Question is..."Who would you rather have in your Team, Neilson OR Clubfoot?"

It's not Neilson, Clubfoot OR Neither...So WTF is the point of the question???

Hobo!! :hobofish::P

We_are_the_Hearts
There are people on here are who are unreasonably biased against Robbie Neilson. Can I ask a question. Who was the last genuine Hearts Right Back to be capped for Scotland. I'm aware Dave MacPherson and maybe Davie Weir were pressed into service but who was the last out and out right back. I'm struggling with anyone after WWII.

It's nearly always been a problem position for us. Best for us in that position have been McLaren, McPherson and Frail. Two of them were centre halves!

We have had plenty quality over the other side in Pointon, Naysmith, Tosh and Fyssas though.

Just cause he got capped doesn't make him decent / international class:

I give you

Graeme Murty

Kevin Kyle

Dobbie (Scott I think the first name was)

Jamie Smith

Steven Crainie

All utter Colin Nish but have played for Scotland

broadfoot by a mile

Reluctantly agree with Sam: Broadfoot is improving by the week.....he actually does have a lot of skill and IMO he's an honest hard working professional.....remember when Hearts had some of them;)

Reluctantly agree with Sam: Broadfoot is improving by the week.....he actually does have a lot of skill and IMO he's an honest hard working professional.....remember when Hearts had some of them;)

:eek::hobofish::(:sad::o:mad::107years::rolleyes:

:eek::hobofish::(:sad::o:mad::107years::rolleyes:

He he .....I somehow feel he'd JUST make it in the Hearts starting eleven...........maybe I'm wrong!!!! ;)

Just cause he got capped doesn't make him decent / international class:

I give you

Graeme Murty

Kevin Kyle

Dobbie (Scott I think the first name was)

Jamie Smith

Steven Crainie

All utter Colin Nish but have played for Scotland

You better add Robbie to that list!

Super Robbie.

Broadfoot is a cheating, diving, big jessie w*nk!

To even compare the two is a crime and should be punishable by suspension and a right good kickin.

Super Robbie.

To even compare the two is a crime and should be punishable by suspension and a right good kickin.

J83 LOVES Robbie, So Youz all better watch, He's a Lean, Mean....Well Maybe no LEAN...Definately MEAN...Anyway, Youz all better shut it and Vote for Robbie...Eh Big Man??? :P

Robbie, Robbie, Robbie...and so on!! :)

If there is a most improved player award it must go to Broadfoot,cant believe i am saying this but he is begining to look like a decent player so he would be my choice,although i think robbie is a decent player himself and look forward to seeing him back asap.

I don't like him, bBroadfoot is much better than Robbie.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh :eek:

See post above!! Mental Fur Robbie is oor J83!!:P

J83 LOVES Robbie, So Youz all better watch, He's a Lean, Mean....Well Maybe no LEAN...Definately MEAN...Anyway, Youz all better shut it and Vote for Robbie...Eh Big Man??? :P

Robbie, Robbie, Robbie...and so on!! :)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh :eek:

See post above!! Mental Fur Robbie is oor J83!!:P

Tynie knows the score :welldone:

...Although I must admit, Eggert's performance's against St Mirren, Hamilton, Falkirk & Inverness at right back were superb and Robbie won't get a sniff if he keeps that up.

I'd go for Neilson. He's not spectacular but look at how many goals we've conceded since he's been out since the end of last season.

Smoked-Glass

anyone remember robbies only cap for Scotland away to Ukraine? He was brilliant or should I say, he did everything right.

.He skinned a guy near the opposition corner flag to win us a free kick

. his long throws were a constant threat,

. He used his lifeline yellow card well by wisely stopping a dangerous ukraine attack.

. It was never a pen that he gave away at the end so the ref got it wrong.

. he provided a great cross in to the box only for kenny miller to @rse up our only noteworthy chance on goal. In fact it wud have been a goal if miller had done it right.

Charlie-Brown

Hearts: Eggert Jonsson, Johnny Brown, Craig Thomson

Scotland: Alan Hutton, Mark Wilson, Paul Caddis, Graeme Alexander

Push comes to shove Broadfoot is a more effective player than Neilson.

Corrie Jambo

Broadfoot has come on leaps and bounds and is by far the best right back in Scotland.

He is actually a centre half. People who slag him are ignorant and anybody who thinks neilson is any good must be mad.

Neilson is the luckiest man alive and should be playing for a first division team.

I would have done a straight swap with the guy who played at RB in the Scottich cup final against Rangers.

If we had an experienced centre half I would try and stick with Thomson. If not lets get Maybury back in the short term.

Yer talkin' p!sh :)

Seriously, I would say Mark Wilson is seriously over rated, he is too light weight for defence and he offers feck all going forward

I like Robbie but he has serious limitations as anybody would agree but I trust him defensively, I wouldn't put Wilson anywhere near my team.

I would probably go for Broadfoot just because when you look at Rangers UEFA run last season he coped admirably

Plus he set up both of Millers goals on Sunday :107years:

jambos are go!

Since 1945 Hearts have had very good right backs like Bobby Parker, Bobby Kirk, Danny Ferguson, Willie Polland, Ian Snedden, Walter Kidd and Steve Frail. None even in the frame for a Scotland cap. Robbie got one and performed well. Says it all.

inside right
he's an honest hard working professional.....remember when Hearts had some of them;)

That would be Neilson, usually the only positive said about him!

To answer the question Robbie Neilson, remember he is a RB Broadfoot isn't.

Your having a laugh with those 3 mate.

There's being harsh and then there's just being over the top.

Get a grip.

anyone remember robbies only cap for Scotland away to Ukraine? He was brilliant or should I say, he did everything right.

.He skinned a guy near the opposition corner flag to win us a free kick

. his long throws were a constant threat,

. He used his lifeline yellow card well by wisely stopping a dangerous ukraine attack.

. It was never a pen that he gave away at the end so the ref got it wrong.

. he provided a great cross in to the box only for kenny miller to @rse up our only noteworthy chance on goal. In fact it wud have been a goal if miller had done it right.

As it was ANOTHER instantly forgetable performance from Robbie, I will have to take your word for that! :rolleyes:

As it was ANOTHER instantly forgetable performance from Robbie, I will have to take your word for that! :rolleyes:

It was a good international debut, if you can't admit that, then your opinion seems bitter not genuine.

Chad Sexington
RB is far bettre than that baffoon Broadfoot

Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

In answer to the question, neither. They're both crap.

The OP is a Hibernian supporter though, so I don't take the question seriously.

Super Robbie.

Robbie Neilson spotted ITT

Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

In answer to the question, neither. They're both crap.

The OP is a Hibernian supporter though, so I don't take the question seriously.

Change the record...you are very boring.

So was your opening post, so don't sound too cocky.

Chad Sexington

I find your continual masquerading as a Hearts supporter rather tedious too.

:)

I find your continual masquerading as a Hearts supporter rather tedious too.

:)

Better Hearts fan than you - fact:)

New half time competition: get a massive ring in the middle of the pitch and about 20 known JKB posters can have a live 'smackdown' to determine who is the biggest Jambo.

Would be more interesting than wasting my time witnessing cyber-handbags trying to find something interesting on JKB.

:sad:

Archived