brown or cameron?

Quagmire

next PM  

1 member has voted

1. 1. next PM

• gordon brown
    • david cameron

simple question - who do you hope to be the prime minister after the general election?

(personally, i'd rather a ****ing monkey in charge of the country than david "blair mk II" cameron. sleazy, slimey piece of crap.)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Joking aside, if things take an even bigger turn for the worse, there could be a government of national unity. The only positive from that is that Vince Cable could become Chancellor.

simple question - who do you hope to be the prime minister after the general election?

(personally, i'd rather a ****ing monkey in charge of the country than david "blair mk II" cameron. sleazy, slimey piece of crap.)

is there no other choice ?

of course there are other choices, i'm simply asking realistically, who you would prefer as PM - it isn't going to be anyone else...

i won't vote for either of them.

Quagmire, unless you live in either of their constituencies, you won't get the opportunity to vote for them.

Commander Harris
Quagmire, unless you live in either of their constituencies, you won't get the opportunity to vote for them.

tbf his question was "who do you hope to be the prime minister after the general election?" not "who would you vote for in a general election?"

David Cameron

I watched his speech yesterday live.

It blew me away. The closest thing we have had to Mrs Thatcher since she left office.

Fantastic politician, nice bloke, he listens and is highly passionate about the union

I'm a lifelong Tory, but I had been very worried during the Hague, Ian duncan smith and Michael Howard days

He gets my vote

He believes that the good should be rewarded and the bad punished

He encourages free enterprise, he encourages small business, large business any business. He is all for enpowering the people just like the great lady herself

He is not full of BS promises, he is realistic.

He's modern

David Cameron

It blew me away. The closest thing we have had to Mrs Thatcher since she left office.

Fantastic politician, nice bloke, he listens and is highly passionate about the union

I'm a lifelong Tory, but I had been very worried during the Hague, Ian duncan smith and Michael Howard days

He gets my vote

He encourages free enterprise, he encourages small business, large business any business. He is all for enpowering the people just like the great lady herself

He's modern

How can he be modern if he is just like Thatcher - a politician from a generation or two ago?

And, funnily enough, whose policies we are now actually seeing come to their cataclysmic fruition.

Just my ha'penworth though...

David Cameron

He gets my vote

He's modern

Independence in Scotland seems more likely under a Tory government in the UK.

How can he be modern if he is just like Thatcher - a politician from a generation or two ago?

And, funnily enough, whose policies we are now actually seeing come to their cataclysmic fruition.

i hope i8hibsh answers this question.

Say What Again

:hobofish: (without the 'Hobo' part)

Stand back, this should be good.

:P

Thatcher was years ahead of her time

Tories still stand for the same things they did 100 years ago

Labour compromised EVERYTHING they stood for to win the 1997 election

Independence in Scotland seems more likely under a Tory government in the UK.

There are a lot more tories in Scotland than you think - I assure you

If it was PR then things would be different

Much different

abosuletly agree with this.

only...they basically turned into thatcherites with a smile and a wink.

but go on...answer boris's question would you?

The part in bold is not a question

sorry i miss read it.

but really...whose policies we are now actually seeing come to their cataclysmic fruition?

There are a lot more tories in Scotland than you think - I assure you

If it was PR then things would be different

Much different

Hmm..not really as the Scottish Parliamentary elections have proven.

Oh, and PR as an electoral system is soooo un-Tory like!

No she wasn't. She was simply bewitched with Monetarism

If that is the case how could Thatcherism be ahead of its time then? Seriously though, the Tory party is nothing like it was 100 years ago (I'd go as far as to say it's nothing like it was 40 years ago)

One out of three i8! ;)

Totally agree with you here, except the compromise only showed AFTER they had hoodwinked the nation into voting for them.

That said, I see them as the lesser of the two right of centre evils.

Archived