good luck danny, it may take a while but lets hope you play again

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1403868,00.html

Good to see Danny Thomson has got succesful surgery and now its just a long recovery to happen.

Always thought he looked a decent prospect and the fact he got into and played in the U17 European championships for Scotland shows that he has talent. Though it is a tough time to get such a devastating injury he is young enough to get back into developing when (hopefully) he fully heals.

I think he should speak to Bruno as he has shown that it is possible to recapture your form after a long lay off (18 months.)

Charlie-Brown

Danny, the Champion of the World was my favourite book as a kid it's a Roald Dahl story about a boy who overcomes adversity to triumph. :)

Ray Winstone
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1403868,00.html

Good to see Danny Thomson has got succesful surgery and now its just a long recovery to happen.

Always thought he looked a decent prospect and the fact he got into and played in the U17 European championships for Scotland shows that he has talent. Though it is a tough time to get such a devastating injury he is young enough to get back into developing when (hopefully) he fully heals.

I think he should speak to Bruno as he has shown that it is possible to recapture your form after a long lay off (18 months.)

As far as I am aware Bruno has not played yet.

90 mins for the reserves yesterday and opened the scoring with a 25 yard thunderbolt (according to press reports).

jamboinglasgow

I was meaning about him in the reserves yesterday where all reports said he was best player first half and to score a 25 yard goal shows his leg still works very well. He may well suffer when he gets to the first team but he looks at the moment as though he hasn't lost his form, fitness may be lacking but that will be built up.

WeeToonJambo
I was meaning about him in the reserves yesterday where all reports said he was best player first half and to score a 25 yard goal shows his leg still works very well. He may well suffer when he gets to the first team but he looks at the moment as though he hasn't lost his form, fitness may be lacking but that will be built up.

He also played a couple of reserve games at the end of last season but broke down in training.

Archived