Banking Probs

Heartbeat

I have recently reverted to bankline with RBS for my business having had there old dial up system previously.

It is slightly different and although I have internet banking privately trying to work my way through it.

Today from early on I loaded in suppliers bank details i.e sort codes and account numbers and tried to pay everybody I was due but it kept throwing me out and couldnt get people paid.

I then decided to call the help desk number I was given as unsure if it was me that was causing the problem. I was greeted with an automated message timed at early this morning advising that they were having problems with the system and to keep attempting to log on at regular intervals.

I have to go out and cannot keep trying all day so suppliers will not be paid as intended. This is down to a technical problem (glitch) with the banking system:eek:........................ hold on a minute they dont happen do they?

:P

I have recently reverted to bankline with RBS for my business having had there old dial up system previously.

It is slightly different and although I have internet banking privately trying to work my way through it.

Today from early on I loaded in suppliers bank details i.e sort codes and account numbers and tried to pay everybody I was due but it kept throwing me out and couldnt get people paid.

I then decided to call the help desk number I was given as unsure if it was me that was causing the problem. I was greeted with an automated message timed at early this morning advising that they were having problems with the system and to keep attempting to log on at regular intervals.

I have to go out and cannot keep trying all day so suppliers will not be paid as intended. This is down to a technical problem (glitch) with the banking system:eek:........................ hold on a minute they dont happen do they?

:P

Um few differences

1) This problem will be sorted in less than a week- in fact I would be amazed if not today

2) You dont leave it til the day to type in vital payments, you set them up well in advance for circumstances like this

3) I would expect hearts to be on premium internet banking not the bog standard cheapo version

4) Hearts use Hbos as do my employers and apart from 30 mins this morning it has been working fine and no payments have been delayed

If wages where delayed 1 day fair enough maybe I could just about accept tecnical error, maybe even 2 but a technical error doesnt take a week to resolve

Um few differences

1) This problem will be sorted in less than a week- in fact I would be amazed if not today

2) You dont leave it til the day to type in vital payments, you set them up well in advance for circumstances like this

3) I would expect hearts to be on premium internet banking not the bog standard cheapo version

4) Hearts use Hbos as do my employers and apart from 30 mins this morning it has been working fine and no payments have been delayed

If wages where delayed 1 day fair enough maybe I could just about accept tecnical error, maybe even 2 but a technical error doesnt take a week to resolve

FFs no wonder you are so widely regarded as the doom and gloom merchant around here.

It was tongue in cheek (not sure if you will get that though) it has no real significance to Hearts but it is a pity you have had your wee humour gland removed

And do me a favour dont profess to know anything about me, my business or how I process payments- i.e never said they were vital payments. :mad:

***** fell into your trap and bit

FFs no wonder you are so widely regarded as the doom and gloom merchant around here.

It was tongue in cheek (not sure if you will get that though) it has no real significance to Hearts but it is a pity you have had your wee humour gland removed

And do me a favour dont profess to know anything about me, my business or how I process payments- i.e never said they were vital payments. :mad:

***** fell into your trap and bit

No I just normally connect humour with being funny, unlike your post :)

Yes your right I don't know anything about except that if you need to make any payments immediately you dont have appropiate systems in place :)

No I just normally connect humour with being funny, unlike your post :)

Yes your right I don't know anything about except that if you need to make any payments immediately you dont have appropiate systems in place :)

Dude, that's the first time you've ever been funny on here.

Archived