1. 1. Are you a member of....

• Supporters Club thus FHSC
    • Hearts Supporters Trust
    • Hearts Shareholders Association
    • Attend Fans Forum
    • None
    • St, Johnstone ( don't care )

not in it.

think most fans are aware of various groups, and if they really wanted to, they'd join.

i'd predict most will say not involved.

it's like politics - most people are interested in how it influences things, but doo hee haw about it.

I've been to a few fans' forum meetings and I'd recommend people attending as they are very good.

I still think the best way forward is for all season ticket holders/shareholders etc and anyone else willing to be part of a 'super group'.

I used to travel on the Saughton/Crosskeys bus and also the Rainbow.

But now I am in federation limbo.

Buffalo Bill

Ok, thought I'd try a poll to see who is in what....

My own feeling has always been that the majority of fans are not a member of any body at all and this poll is bearing that out.

If your a member of a supporters club you are not necessarily in the Federation.

I thought the clubs were in the federation.Mine is...

scottish_chicP
I thought the clubs were in the federation.Mine is...

Mine too, I was under the impression they all were as well.

Interesting that the nones outnumber everyone else by almost 2:1

I suspect that there are a lot of 'nones' out there, which backs my point that JKB should become an entity in its own right and join the federation.

I suspect that there are a lot of 'nones' out there, which backs my point that JKB should become an entity in its own right and join the federation.

What? Do we take the Hobos and Sunderland fans with us too? :P

We encompass the entire range of opinions though. It would be impossible for anyone to truly represent the views of the forum without coming across like Ed Norton at the end of fight club!

portobellojambo1

Tasavallan,

Why would a JKB body want to join the federation, a body that gets more abuse on here than it does anywhere else, either in public or on the internet. The vast majority don't want to be part of body that incorporates a constitution, rules and regulations.

The FHSC is the enemy, surely you understand that, if not read through some enlightening posts on here, it gives you an idea exactly what other Hearts fans think of, well, Hearts fans.

scott herbertson

Not sure whether London Hearts is part of the Federation (think not) . I was a member of HMOST but I suspect after two house moves that they have lost me. My last activity was to vote for my SOH money to be transferred into shares for HOMST

broxburnjambo
Not sure whether London Hearts is part of the Federation (think not) . I was a member of HMOST but I suspect after two house moves that they have lost me. My last activity was to vote for my SOH money to be transferred into shares for HOMST

I believe London Hearts are still a member club of the Federation.

Shareholder Association, though because of work and personal committments I have not been able to attend many meetings.

scott herbertson
I believe London Hearts are still a member club of the Federation.

Thanks - I should know myself really!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm a shareholder but I'm not sure if that makes me a member?

Haven't been to any meetings though, doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Bit disappointing that the FF has such a low 'membership' ........given that it's sole purpose is to represent those people who have actually voted none ??

I'm a shareholder but I'm not sure if that makes me a member?

Haven't been to any meetings though, doesn't interest me in the slightest.

So you don't like food, alcohol, guest speakers and the company of fellow jambos? :)

itsnomarooned
I've been to a few fans' forum meetings and I'd recommend people attending as they are very good.

I still think the best way forward is for all season ticket holders/shareholders etc and anyone else willing to be part of a 'super group'.

I used to travel on the Saughton/Crosskeys bus and also the Rainbow.

But now I am in federation limbo.

Buffalo Bill

Some sort of super group is, in theory, probably the best way forward but internal politics would mean that it would be very very difficult to set up. I joined the HOMST who were fine in the pre-Romanov era as they had a tangible purpose and focus, i.e. get rid of Robinson. However, since then I feel that they've been struggling to form a remit for themselves and have been left in limbo somewhat. They did talk about a merger of sorts but I've never heard anything else.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
So you don't like food, alcohol, guest speakers and the company of fellow jambos? :)

Dave, the last contact I had concerning being a shareholder was the accounts posted through the door!

If there is a mad Jambo party anytime soon give me a shout bud! :cool:

Dave, the last contact I had concerning being a shareholder was the accounts posted through the door!

If there is a mad Jambo party anytime soon give me a shout bud! :cool:

Not quite mad but often 'interesting'. :)

http://www.hmsa.org.uk/

Archived