No paypal but want to register...

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

I have no intention of setting up a paypal account but would like to register on the board (bored:p).

I've looked at the instructions given on a similar thread elsewhere but still cant seem to get the option to pay by switch/mastercard.

Sorry if there is an obvious answer to this but would appreciate some advice.:cool:

I have no intention of setting up a paypal account but would like to register on the board (bored:p).

I've looked at the instructions given on a similar thread elsewhere but still cant seem to get the option to pay by switch/mastercard.

Sorry if there is an obvious answer to this but would appreciate some advice.:cool:

If you click on the Subscribe Now button, you'll be brought to the JKB subscription screen. There's a drop down menu, but the only working option in it is for a payment of ?5.00. If you select that and then click the button at the bottom of the screen to order with Paypal, you will be taken to a Paypal screen.

At that point, you can choose to pay with a Paypal account or with a card. Paypal want you to sign up, so the option to pay with a card is harder to see, and just has a link with the word "continue". If you click on it, you'll be asked which country you are in. If you select "United Kingdom", you will be offered a drop down menu to tell them your card type. The choices are Mastercard, Visa/Delta/Electron, American Express, Switch/Maestro and Solo. After you pick one, just follow their instructions and it'll work.

Give that a go and let me know how you get on.

portobellojambo1
That's it done, thanks Ulysses.

What happens now? :P

The board have got your fiver, so you will now be banned. :P

portobellojambo1
:Funny-Post:

Seriously....how do i change my user name?

I think you receive some confirmation you are now a subscribed member, and the options under your UserCP should change, with the addition of a blog through which you can request a Username Change.

Seriously....how do i change my user name?

Seriously....feck off. :P:biggrin:

Click on User CP on the maroon bar near the top of the page. You'll see a list of options down the left of your screen. The very last option is "request username". Click on it and follow the directions, and you should have a new username soon.

:toasting:

Konrad von Carstein
Seriously....feck off. :P:biggrin:

Click on User CP on the maroon bar near the top of the page. You'll see a list of options down the left of your screen. The very last option is "request username". Click on it and follow the directions, and you should have a new username soon.

:toasting:

Done all that...don't need you anymore so.......feck off yerself:biggrin:

Konrad von Carstein
Name changes are lame. Unless you have a particularly cringey user name what's the point?

When's yours getting changed then?:P

Konrad....marvellous...cheers Ulysses ;)

When's yours getting changed then?:P

Konrad....marvellous...cheers Ulysses ;)

My user name is truly awesome as the '?' was/is a stroke of genius tbf.

Konrad von Carstein
My user name is truly awesome as the '?' was/is a stroke of genius tbf.

You're right....respect where it's due:)

Now you're a member you can post absolute pish without fear of any repercussions whatsoever. The mods also actively encourage spamming the members only board. The only downside, though, too many people frequent the board so it tends to grind to a halt for a few days ... or weeks.

Konrad von Carstein
Now you're a member you can post absolute pish without fear of any repercussions whatsoever. The mods also actively encourage spamming the members only board. The only downside, though, too many people frequent the board so it tends to grind to a halt for a few days ... or weeks.

Evidence suggests that you don't need to be a member(!!!!) to be able to post pish on the board.:cool:

Archived