Why is there a gap between the Killmarnock game & the one at the Gaydome?

Craigieboy

cracovia 88 jambo
Thought so.

Hate international football.

Boo.

It is true many club supporters take only some notice of international tournaments but I had in mind the Scottish were very nationalist about there countrys squad? :confused:

You have good chance of making tournament, no? Even thinking of Macedonia score in first match. :cool:

I am glad theres a break, if there hadnt been I would have been working on the day of the Hibs game and therefore would miss it. The weeks delay means that its my weekend off.

:)

I am glad theres a break, if there hadnt been I would have been working on the day of the Hibs game and therefore would miss it. The weeks delay means that its my weekend off.

:)

Also gives us a chance to sort the mess out.

J.T.F.Robertson
Hearts don't have a good record following international breaks in recent times.

Would have saved some effort. ;)

Konrad von Carstein
It is true many club supporters take only some notice of international tournaments but I had in mind the Scottish were very nationalist about there countrys squad? :confused:

You have good chance of making tournament, no? Even thinking of Macedonia score in first match. :cool:

Over recent years several **** poor, old firm clock sucking, favourite playing "dupeks" ruined many peoples fervour for the national team

Nice signature but replace "comedy" with "humour" and you have the correct structure for it :P

The Old Tolbooth
Also gives us a chance to sort the mess out.

:rofl:

We hade 2 and a bit months pre season break to do that mate, what makes you think we're gonna do that in 2 weeks :wacko:

:rofl:

We hade 2 and a bit months pre season break to do that mate, what makes you think we're gonna do that in 2 weeks :wacko:

Line the squad up against the wall at Riccarton and shoot them perhaps.

It's the way forward.

I thought there was no match on that weekend because the mighty Queen and Paul Rodgers are playing at the SECC that night.

"Still Burning "

:107years:

Thought so.

Hate international football.

Boo.

also hate international football.

if there were a couple of jambo players in there then fair enough, but berra won't even start.

i refuse to cheer a goal scored by some horrible celtic rat such as robson or brown or a rangers player either for that matter.

until hearts get back to contributing to the scotland setup i'm just not interested.

Captain Lithuania

Depends who you ask on here, some really don't care about being Scottish anymore.

Captain Lithuania

if there were a couple of jambo players in there then fair enough, but berra won't even start.

i refuse to cheer a goal scored by some horrible celtic rat such as robson or brown or a rangers player either for that matter.

until hearts get back to contributing to the scotland setup i'm just not interested.

Berra and Stewart are in the squad, and Gordon, a product of the youth system. Something to be proud of, no?

cracovia 88 jambo
Over recent years several **** poor, old firm clock sucking, favourite playing "dupeks" ruined many peoples fervour for the national team

Nice signature but replace "comedy" with "humour" and you have the correct structure for it :P

The teams of Glasgow destroy all good opinions? I see...;)

Thank you for the signature update. :cool:

Smoked-Glass

That is pathetic mate. We don't score that many at international level (well not against top or average sides) so you should celebrate every goal for Scotland.

There was an international break in march 2007 and we came back to a win over hibs when zal scored after fouling all game at fester road!

Archived