Season Tickets

Ali-1874

I gave up my season ticket this season due to work but have recently changed my Saturday shifts to a Sunday. Does anyone have any idea how soon I will be able to get a season ticket? Will I have to wait until January or will I be able to get a discounted one now?

Cheers.

Commander Harris
I gave up my season ticket this season due to work but have recently changed my Saturday shifts to a Sunday. Does anyone have any idea how soon I will be able to get a season ticket? Will I have to wait until January or will I be able to get a discounted one now?

Cheers.

think you can get a slightly discounted one now.

there was definitely something on the website after the first couple of games offering a marginally reduced rate.

Yes I'm sure they are offering them still, but for ?35 less or something. Go along to the ticket office or call em and find out.

Cheers.[/QUOTe

Are you mental change back to working Sat!!!

Nucky Thompson

Cheers.[/QUOTe

Are you mental change back to working Sat!!!

A season ticket this year has proved good value, 100% record and all ;)

Cheers.

Easy there is usually loads of people here saying they will never gor back as long as Vald is here, some may have season tickets, so unless they are all talk, you can get one off them.

Cheers.

In the first instance I would contact HMFC and see what they have to offer.

My reasoning for this is that you are liable to get all sorts of answers from the well informed and non informed on here. This will eventually end up with you having to contact the club anyway.

However it maybe that someone on here can direct you to one of the movers and shakers within the club that can best assist you.

Good luck

Archived