Come on, Villarreal : Humiliate the Dhims

Makween

Guest gorgie kev
Hopefully the smelly creeps wont even make the yoofa cup now.

That will give the professional mourners something to mourn about.

BurnsFans_468x771.jpg

They are pure ****.I hate that mob more than the hobos.

If i go on an infraction would be well on its way:mad:

Just on the highlights that Villareal had 27 attempts at goal! :eek:

A goals to chances ratio that may even make our forward line look clinical. In saying that it might take us a few more games to notch up 27 attempts at goal over the season.....

Do you think Naka wanted the guys top who conned the ref? :rolleyes:

Good luck to Villareal tonight in their match against the vermin. I hope that they utterly humiliate these creepy, smelly, terrorist loving mutants.

From time to time I wonder if you (and one or two others I could mention) are actually undercover agents who post stuff like this, and then post a link on Celtic and Hibs websites as proof that some Hearts fans are witless bigots :rolleyes:

On the other hand :mad:

Just on the highlights that Villareal had 27 attempts at goal! :eek:

A goals to chances ratio that may even make our forward line look clinical. In saying that it might take us a few more games to notch up 27 attempts at goal over the season.....

Do you think Naka wanted the guys top who conned the ref? :rolleyes:

Who cares ?

The Plastics got beat (again) and that's great. Even better was Paul 'Mumbling Bumbling' Lambert on Sky saying that Real's neat 1-2's around the box weren't causing the Plastics any problems in the first half (solid defending , not a shot at goal likes, etc, etc ) to 'Real's 1-2s around the box are causing Sellick real problems now'.

Didn't see the game and only care about the outcome. Ireland's top team got a doing again away from 'home'.

SSN news ticket this morning says Strachan is annoyed about a free kick decision.

That's only a fraction of Karma you guys are due, Gordon.

Did I hear correctly that the Mhanks have only 1 point from 48 in CL away games?

That has to be one of the worst records in world football.

Jim Trainer said on BBC (west coast bias) last night before the game that 1 point out of 45 was "pretty poor"

WTF sort of comment is that?

That record is quite frankly shocking

From time to time I wonder if you (and one or two others I could mention) are actually undercover agents who post stuff like this, and then post a link on Celtic and Hibs websites as proof that some Hearts fans are witless bigots :rolleyes:

On the other hand :mad:

From time to time, I wonder if you (and one or two others I could mention) are actually undercover agents here to make Hearts fans look like a bunch of greeting faced arseholes.

On the other hand. :mad:

Good to see the Dhims losing, shame it wasn't by a cricket score. I don't like Villareal, though - their love in with the Dhims is cringeworthy and vhile to say the least.

See that **** Cahldwell was in the papers today saying that the Dhims "maybe need to be a bit more clever in the other team's half". You sometimes have to wonder about people, don't you?

I heard Gary "Special Needs Haircut" Caldwell on the Radio this morning saying Smelltic wil have to LEARN to DIVE like the Foreign teams do!!! :eek:

I HATE these Moaning, Cheating, Terrorist Lovin C**** More EVERYFERKINDAY!!! :mad:

Who cares ?

The Plastics got beat (again) and that's great. Even better was Paul 'Mumbling Bumbling' Lambert on Sky saying that Real's neat 1-2's around the box weren't causing the Plastics any problems in the first half (solid defending , not a shot at goal likes, etc, etc ) to 'Real's 1-2s around the box are causing Sellick real problems now'.

Didn't see the game and only care about the outcome. Ireland's top team got a doing again away from 'home'.

I thought the sarcastic smiley would have given the impression that I/everybody else didn't actually care.

Obviously not in this instance.

Celtic have one person to blame for not stealing a point last night.

Samaras.

Can't believe he missed that chance after the centre half missed the ball and laid it on a plate for him!

Other than that there were no real surprises. Senna is impressive but he is a cheating bassa.

lost in leith
From time to time, I wonder if you (and one or two others I could mention) are actually undercover agents here to make Hearts fans look like a bunch of greeting faced arseholes.

On the other hand. :mad:

Good to see the Dhims losing, shame it wasn't by a cricket score. I don't like Villareal, though - their love in with the Dhims is cringeworthy and vhile to say the least.

See that **** Cahldwell was in the papers today saying that the Dhims "maybe need to be a bit more clever in the other team's half". You sometimes have to wonder about people, don't you?

Surely ghreeting fhaced ahresholes :P

Sorry Chelsea didn't win tonight :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7jZTvSuYQSQ

Archived