Ruben threatens to quit

rumbles1874

Play me or I quit, demands Hearts outcast Ruben Palazuelos

Sep 30 2008

RUBEN PALAZUELOS has warned Hearts boss Csaba Laszlo he may quit Tynecastle in January.

The Spanish midfielder, 25, is becoming increasingly frustrated at his lack of first-team chances under Laszlo but remains optimistic he may get a regular start soon.

Palazuelos joined Hearts in the summer of 2007, penning a four-year deal, but could only stick around for three more months if things don't change.

The former Aris Thessaloniki player was a regular under Stevie Frail last season but has had only four run-outs - totalling 38 minutes - from the bench.

Palazuelos said: "I don't know how long I can wait. I'm happy here and I want to stay but football is difficult and it's not possible for me to stay one year here and not play.

"In eight games I have played almost nothing, only little bits. I'm finding it hard but this is a question for the manager."

:eek:from the daily rangers

Where does he fit into the team ? Remove Karipidas . But he`s played well . Remove Stewart . The star so far . Miko ? Played well so far . Kingston ? Been poor so far this could be his slot ?

the guy deserves his chance now, things need freshened up in midfield

also Kingston needs benched for a week or 2 , he's contributed very little so far

Kingston must be more than benched for a couple of weeks, he has contributed nothing to hearts this season, he has sat back and gave 50% each game, and as for karipidis, the greek geek, utter p***, why on earth does csaba insist on playing him i midfield i do not know, ruben should get his chance cause maybe he MIGHT be able contribute a little more than Laryrea.And as for mickey stewart, he has been the best player this season but he needs to get his hot head in check he is only one booking away from suspension, and i would hate to have him absent for the derby.

Captain Canada

I'm getting fed up hearing from Palazuelos now, I like him as a player but he's constantly complaining. He's in today's EEN moaning about how we should be playing 2 strikers, I thought it was the manager's job to pick the formation, not the players! While he does have a point he shouldn't be publicy undermining the manager.

Palazuelos Moans Again

Jambof3tornado

The sooner Hearts sit their players down and tell them to be careful what they say to the papers the better,because it just gives the rags an 1/8th of a story,the rest of which can be made up to sell the bog paper that they pedal.

*****!!:mad:

Vastly over-rated player anyway. Never seen him do anything to deserve the level of adulation he gets on here.

People are blinded to how little he contributes by the fact that he puts in a few good touches from time to time. He's an average midfielder who isn't great going forward and doesn't defend particularly well. In fact, his main talent seems to be taking possession, cutting back, cutting back again and playing someone else into trouble.

This is my team .

Nade Tullberg Or Ksanavicius

Driver Aguair Stewart Miko

Obua Berra Zaliukas Jonsson

Kello

Robbie At Rb when he is fit again .

Can anybody blame a midfielder that has fallen behind a central defender for the midfield spot considering a move?

Tbh, unlike most on this thread, I rate the player and would play him ahead of Karipidis (who has been woefully exposed as a defender this season) and am a little surprised that players in our midfield like Kingston, Karipidis and Ksanavicius are continuing to play ahead of others.

Actually, I'm not really.

:4_1_72: :4_1_72:

If ever any proof was needed that the Daily ****** and other crappy rags like it make stuff up here it is.

Can we bump this thread every time someone posts about some OTT story they have read in the gutter press.

I'd still play Aguiar before Ruben mind.

Seriously though, out of all the stories written about Hearts in the Daily ****** over the last 3 years i'd be interested to know the ratio of partially true (no newspaper story is entirely true) to complete fabrication

Archived