when is xbox live bck on???

kyle_ferguson10

Captain Lithuania
just want to know if anyone knows??

Some point today, gutted my 360 is fecked.. They should be here to pick it up today.

Numb nuts here spent an hour fiddling with his router to sort out his MTU :)

:) I almost made the same mistake but then remembered i had a message that i vaguely read saying downtime.

Get the old COD4 back on the night nice !!

3 red lights again FFS, 2nd time need to phone the muppets.:mad:

I had the 3 red lights about 4 weeks ago sent it off and got it back at 10am yesterday only to find that Xbox Live was down for 24 hours :mad: :mad: was not happy.

Screw xbox live...

I want a PS3.

My live keeps randomly disconnecting me and its really starting to annoy the crap out of me.:ahhhhhhh:

Better call Saul
Screw xbox live...

I want a PS3.

My live keeps randomly disconnecting me and its really starting to annoy the crap out of me.:ahhhhhhh:

Aye mine too :mad: I went radio rental the other night I had scored a million billion points on cod Well sort of and it cut me off :sad:

Aye mine too :mad: I went radio rental the other night I had scored a million billion points on cod Well sort of and it cut me off :sad:

Not just our's that are screwed. Mate on msn just told me that the whole of live is feckered.

Better call Saul
Not just our's that are screwed. Mate on msn just told me that the whole of live is feckered.

Just checked "SCONNIE" is on line just now he must be one of the lucky ones to get on line then

Just checked "SCONNIE" is on line just now he must be one of the lucky ones to get on line then

heh, Sconnie... good times...

I've been on Gears and CoD all night and I've just been cut off :mad::mad::mad:

Had no idea this was going on.

Archived