La Liga Tickets

Goose Baxter

Has anyone had any experience with buying La Liga tickets before? Me and a friend are going to Madrid in November and are looking into buying our tickets online but a lot off companys say they will deliver the ticket to the hotel that you are staying at or you can pick them up at the stadium.

Basically we done want to fork out x amount for the tickets and for us to get there and they are not there.

We are going to see the Atletico Madrid v Mallorca on the 2nd. Anyone think we should just wait till we get there and get them at the stadium.

We have seen 2 tickets for ?80

Went to Real Majorca games versus Ath Madrid a good few years ago, the ticket office is actually in the airport in Palma ??????

as long as its not big teams think you can get them on the day ... even with the big teams you can prob find a tout looking for face value ...

good luck.

Log onto Viagogo some pretty decent prices on there except for Real Madrid but even they are only ?52(which is not too shabby for seeing the most famous team in the world) except for the Barca and Athletico games.

chester copperpot

Went to a Madrid game a few years ago, and you can get them on the day if its not a massive game.

Got tickets for 6 Euro's each :eek:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

When I went to Barcelona last year I got tickets delivered to the hotel I stayed in but they were quite expensive. I could have got tickets on the day for around 10 Euro - I paid around 35 Euro.

This was against Deportivo La Coruna, who are considered to be one of the bigger clubs in Spain.

cracovia 88 jambo
When I went to Barcelona last year I got tickets delivered to the hotel I stayed in but they were quite expensive. I could have got tickets on the day for around 10 Euro - I paid around 35 Euro.

This was against Deportivo La Coruna, who are considered to be one of the bigger clubs in Spain.

I find believing difficult but I trust your opinion.

I will go to Barcelona vs Atletico de Madrid @ Camp Nou 05/10/08 and has paid eur108 for 2 ticket. I am thinking this is near to ?85. This was one of the least expensive ticket in Camp Nou for this match.

Maybe smaller club make ticket less expensive?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I find believing difficult but I trust your opinion.

I will go to Barcelona vs Atletico de Madrid @ Camp Nou 05/10/08 and has paid eur108 for 2 ticket. I am thinking this is near to ?85. This was one of the least expensive ticket in Camp Nou for this match.

Maybe smaller club make ticket less expensive?

You were right in finding it hard to believe - I actually paid ?35 each for my tickets to get them delivered to my hotel - sorry about that :o

You could pick them up very cheap at the ground just before kick off for around 10 to 15 Euro. There was a crowd of about 70,000 that night with over 30,000 empty seats :eek: - that is why they sell them cheap later on.

cracovia 88 jambo
You were right in finding it hard to believe - I actually paid ?35 each for my tickets to get them delivered to my hotel - sorry about that :o

You could pick them up very cheap at the ground just before kick off for around 10 to 15 Euro.

So maybe I had paid too much cash for my tickets? I has reserved them on FCBarcelona.cat (official web address). Not anywhere in stadium has two tickets in joined seating area so I am thinking it may be near sold-out. I pay for two in seperate seating but in same area (Gol Nord)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
So maybe I had paid too much cash for my tickets? I has reserved them on FCBarcelona.cat (official web address). Not anywhere in stadium has two tickets in joined seating area so I am thinking it may be near sold-out. I pay for two in seperate seating but in same area (Gol Nord)

I don't think so. A game against either of the Madrid teams will more than likely sell out, especially now with Atletico having a really good team.

Enjoy the match - it should be a cracker.

Archived