New phone

speedbump

I've just ordered my http://www.trustedreviews.com/mobile-devices/review/2008/08/25/Samsung-Omnia-i900/p1. I know a few of you guys have ordered them as well, what do you think of them?

My brother has recently got one and it looks the part, Not a fan off the touch screen myself. I recently got the Nokia 3500 Classic. Quite like it. Its small and light. Hard to drive and text at the same time. Not got the hang off it on this phone lol

def looks the part.

i bought from eBay the Samsung x820 phone. slimmest phone out on market, been out for about 18months .. really smart.

I've just ordered my http://www.trustedreviews.com/mobile-devices/review/2008/08/25/Samsung-Omnia-i900/p1. I know a few of you guys have ordered them as well, what do you think of them?

Cracking phone speedbump. It uses Windows Mobile 6.1 so you can pretty much do anything with it.

I find the touchscreen keyboard a little hard to use (fat fingers) but it does come with a separate little pen thing that goes into a neat little compartment that can be hung from the phone in a gay macho kind of way.

Guest GhostHunter
Cracking phone speedbump. It uses Windows Mobile 6.1 so you can pretty much do anything with it.

I find the touchscreen keyboard a little hard to use (fat fingers) but it does come with a separate little pen thing that goes into a neat little compartment that can be hung from the phone in a gay macho kind of way.

Best phone I've ever had.

Make sure you get SPB Skins though...excellent addition for it.

And it plays divx movies - make sure you get a 16gig storage card though !

Everybody loves Baz

Now i know why Dexter got this one. :P

Cheers Dexter and Swimmer, that was the sort of info I was looking for. I've not been this excited about a bit of technology since I got a SEGA Megadrive:eek:

Everybody loves Baz
Cheers Dexter and Swimmer, that was the sort of info I was looking for. I've not been this excited about a bit of technology since I got a SEGA Megadrive:eek:

Would that be better than my commadore 64?

I bet it can't cook dinner. Fact. :)

Oh I will find a way to computerise my microwave to be switched on with my phone, mark my words :107years:

Oh I will find a way to computerise my microwave to be switched on with my phone, mark my words :107years:

Let me know how it's done:)

i notice on that site in the OP it only got rated 7/10, and theres a good few phones on there that have been rated better - is the site talking nonsense (im guessing it is as it gave the iphone 3g 10/10) and as sexy as it is i dont see how you could give it a perfect score....

My LG Viewty is still going strong half way through my contract.

I took a bit of time getting used to it Hughesie, but think it is a great phone now.

Archived