Nigerians Bid For Newcatle (NHR)

CostaJambo

Does anyone else think their bid will begin with an email asking for a response to a different email address stating that due to being a civil servant working for the Ministry of Finance with access to the bank accounts of old ladies who have died or shady arms deals which have gone wrong they have several millions to invest provided Mike Ashley gives them his bank details?

No matter how bad things get at Tynie, can you imagine how worse it would be if we were from a one club town? Yes I know we are technically from a one club town but you know what I mean!!

:rofl:

Very good.

I had an email not long ago, stating one of my long lost relatives had left me $10,000,000 or something...indeed.

I wonder if the group buying Newcastle have a wee bit of spare change to buy us? ;)

A wealthy widow has $500M to invest and likes to watch Premiership football, email your bank details to qualify for a share of this unique investment opportunity......

God bless Newcastle. No matter how depressed I get with the circus at Tynecastle, it always provides a great deal of comfort that I do not support that shambles.

There is a racist gag here but I'll avoid telling it;)

The other joke is that stinking club and the barcoded idiots that follow them!

This might just be revenge for all the Nigerian scams. Actually taking real money from Nigerians for a load of old cobblers.

Does anyone else think their bid will begin with an email asking for a response to a different email address stating that due to being a civil servant working for the Ministry of Finance with access to the bank accounts of old ladies who have died or shady arms deals which have gone wrong they have several millions to invest provided Mike Ashley gives them his bank details?

No matter how bad things get at Tynie, can you imagine how worse it would be if we were from a one club town? Yes I know we are technically from a one club town but you know what I mean!!

fantastic, I have had one of those, another is that you have inherited $10.000.000 if you can send me your name adress and blah blah blah and ?500 to cover admin costs I shall release your money GTF , but I must admit I would love Newcastle to accept just to see their faces lol

There are several EPL clubs putting themselves in serious danger with their levels of debt. These foreign takeovers all seem to involve saddling the clubs involved with huge amounts of debt via loans as opposed to actual injections of capital, the exception being Randy Lerner at Aston Villa.

What happens when the Premiership becomes less 'sexy' in a few years time and these investors start to want their money back?

Archived