Richard Gordon

Mr Loverman

One of my mates said that Richard Gordon used to post on JKB - does anyone know if he still does and if so, what his username is?

ToadKiller Dog

yes he did stirling jambo or something like that,he got a deserved roasting after his little scotlander rant on air about miko ,but to be fair did try to defend himself all be it badly on here.

yes he did stirling jambo or something like that,he got a deserved roasting after his little scotlander rant on air about miko ,but to be fair did try to defend himself all be it badly on here.

my mate told me something similar but said he might have changed his username?

Did he not post under his actual name?

Also is it not against forum rules to mention a posters name in a thread in which said poster hasnt posted?

my mate told me something similar but said he might have changed his username?

Hmmm. I thought he posted under his own name? he's been on here a few times.

I used to really like the guy, but its gone downhill since Miko-gate, and especially since he was heard laughing on air after we lost to Airdrie.

He is a well known Aberdeen fan.It is remarked about on a regular basis on the radio and TV.He doesn't hide it and fair play to him for that.There are some radio/TV employees who are not so transparent.I wonder who..:rolleyes:?

As for laughing at our diddy cup result,I've been laughing at the sheep for quite a while so no problem there.:)

Also is it not against forum rules to mention a posters name in a thread in which said poster hasnt posted?

There is no poster with a username of Richard Gordon ;)

It's just stirling IIRC

It's just stirling IIRC

He changed it from the original Stirling Jambo, probably because the former was misleading.

Chad Sexington

I used to have time for Gordon but his hysterical reaction to Miko's dive gave me the boak.

He's slowly morphed into just another Weedgia bell-end since then.

Chuckling away at the world class "banter" provided by his pals Chick and Murdo etc.

He rarely misses an opportunity to have an ill informed pop at us these days.

He's a grade A stroker.

Interesting that on the highlights last night both RG and Dodds steered away from using the word cheat when describing the penalty incident at Inverness

Grade A stroker. Listened to him last night wittering on about another week of high drama at Hearts. What exactly was this high drama? Have I missed something?

Who cares, the man is a Coc4.

Johanes de Silentio

Yup - I agree with most on here - Richard Gordon used to be a fair-minded and fairly impartial broadcaster, who now rarely misses an opperchancity to get it right up us!

If you're reading this, Richard, (and we know that you are!) gonnae kindly tell us what the **** your particular beef is?

Archived