Hibs tickets second release announcement tomorow

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

Been told they will go on sale to another band of loyalty point holders this week. Will come up on Hearts site tomorow.

do you think there will be a public sale?

There better be!! I have a ST though don't go many away games but i haven't missed a derby at ER in years.

This seems like a fairly shambolic way of distrubuting tickets.

Sexton Hardcastle

Still a couple of points shy. Surley its better and more fair/loyal to offer the tickets to ST hodlers or those with any loyalty points ahead of a public sale. This system doesnt really reward ST holders and those that cant make many away games.

I like first come / first serve option. Farr enough, the fans who go to every game get given the first option but surely there is a easier option to apply for tickets. Imagine you had 48 point, you'd be in a serious bad mood if you didnt get a ticket.

ToadKiller Dog
I like first come / first serve option. Farr enough, the fans who go to every game get given the first option but surely there is a easier option to apply for tickets. Imagine you had 48 point, you'd be in a serious bad mood if you didnt get a ticket.

I have 46 pts which was better than the initial 22 they had me down for until i checked with them ,still think i am missing points ,So a long wait on the phone on monday or a early trip to edinburgh it looks like.

I would be interested as to why the cut of points were 55pts then 49pts.

The whole issue with loyalty points is that the club well and truly cocked them up and people have less than they should or dont know how many they have.

this system is fairly awful, I have heard nothing at all although I had approximately 150 last time I knew and that was before last season so I reckon I should have enough and If I dont then loyalty points are clearly not rewarding loyalty or at least not long term loyalty.

I am not worried though as I have no doubt there will be plenty for a public sale

Captain Lithuania
There better be!! I have a ST though don't go many away games but i haven't missed a derby at ER in years.

This seems like a fairly shambolic way of distrubuting tickets.

It should be Season Tickets no matter how many points we deserve priority.

It should be Season Tickets no matter how many points we deserve priority.

How exactly

I for example have had a ST for the past 5 years and attended at least 50-75% of away games over that time

This season I did not renew however have been to all the games except ICT (including airdrie and Hull) as well as an away game

Yet you seem to think if this was your first year as a ST holder you would deserve one more

Why exactly?

Tbh the loyalty points are a farce anyway as hearts have basically said loyalty doesnt last more than a season in their books

How exactly

I for example have had a ST for the past 5 years and attended at least 50-75% of away games over that time

This season I did not renew however have been to all the games except ICT (including airdrie and Hull) as well as an away game

Yet you seem to think if this was your first year as a ST holder you would deserve one more

Why exactly?

Tbh the loyalty points are a farce anyway as hearts have basically said loyalty doesnt last more than a season in their books

Past Performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. :rolleyes:

ST holders who go to away games SHOULD get priority.

Then ST holders.

Then pay at the gate customers.

However we will not sell out regardless.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Then ST holders.

Cant fault that.

Cant fault that.

Agree to a degree but I also think attending home games albeit without a ST should be recognised

Its also an issue that the club have completely cocked up the loyalty points that there is no trust or accuracy to it.

All this aside I would be surprised if we sell out ER anyway to make it an issue

Guest S.U.S.S.
Agree to a degree but I also think attending home games albeit without a ST should be recognised

Its also an issue that the club have completely cocked up the loyalty points that there is no trust or accuracy to it.

All this aside I would be surprised if we sell out ER anyway to make it an issue

Again have to agree, loyalty should be rewarded, home fans without a ST should be rewarded appropriately.

ToadKiller Dog

Then ST holders.

The problem PTBCAL to me is not the idea of a loyalty system its the fact that there are to many mistakes in it as not to be fair ,the games i went to away last season booked online have not been recorded at all but i got 2 pts for hibs last season which was booked by phone .

They clearly have not checked for errors before putting the new plan in place.

The whole issue with loyalty points is that the club well and truly cocked them up and people have less than they should or dont know how many they have.

That's what I was thinking. Where about do we view how many points we have? I've just logged on the ticket site and can't see my points anywhere.

Captain Lithuania
How exactly

Why exactly?

You don't CURRENTLY hold a ST whereas I do. You didnt fork up almost ?500, I did.

Captain Lithuania

Then ST holders.

Been to every game this season including last seasons final game against gretna. Also went through to Dunfermline and went to the Hull match.

I am on 48 absolutely spewing about this

What makes it even worse is that somebody with one point more than you can buy 2 pre-sale tickets, yet you can't even buy 1. So anyone that has a mate with 49 points will be OK, even if they haven't been near a game in years.

If they insist on discriminating between ST holders in this arbitrary way, it should just be 1 ticket per person at this stage. Everybody that wants a ticket for this game will no doubt get one eventually, but that might not always be the case.

why did they adjust them ?

I am on 48 absolutely spewing about this

The loyalty points on ticketmaster only should this seasons total, so i emailed them and they adjusted them from 24 to 50 points.

I do not know how far they went back or how many games they have included in the total.

Jambof3tornado

I am still waiting on them checking why my total is wrong on ticketmaster,they are letting some of us down really badly,and I am totally ****ed off with the way they have handled this allocating of tickets.

Derek Matthews at the TO,you are todays "tube of the day"!!!:mad:

I am still waiting on them checking why my total is wrong on ticketmaster,they are letting some of us down really badly,and I am totally ****ed off with the way they have handled this allocating of tickets.

Derek Matthews at the TO,you are todays "tube of the day"!!!:mad:

I agree..he told me that they had no record of me goin 2 any away games las season...i went to about 7 and got my tickets from the ticket office...ragin

letsalllaughathobos
out of interest what are the ticket prices and do you reckon it'll sell out?

?27-adult.

?17-cons.

personally i don't thinkk they will sell out.

Archived